Status: Working on the next chapter. Just need to find time to write down all of my ideas. Thanks!

Love at First Fright

Party and a threat

**Joey's P.O.V**

As soon as we drove up to the house we ran in and put Roadie and Mokie in my office. Wednesday went into his room to get changed while Rayna and I went into our room. I quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a black shirt that said, "Groom" on it (Thanks Steph) while Rayna changed in the bathroom.

"Joey, where are my shoes?"

"Closet."
She walked out making me do a double-take. She had her acid wash shorts and the white tank top that said "Bride" (again thanks Steph across it on. While braiding her hair she asked me again where he shoes were.

"In the closet and you look amazing"

"Thank-you. You should let me do your hair."

"Ha. You’re so funny."

I ran my fingers through my hair as she walked into the closet for her shoes. As I had my foot on the bed tying my shoe I felt her jump on my back making us both fall onto the bed. I laughed when she straddled my back and started pulling at my hair.

"No. Babe no. Raynaaaaaaa. Ugh."

"Stop squirming I'm almost done."
I finally gave in feeling her begin to braid my hair. When she finished she got up and smacked my butt.

"Rayna, you seriously want me to wear my hair like this?"

"Mhm. Now come here."

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom before attacking me with the eyeliner,
"I can't believe you."

"Why not? You married me."

"O.K. I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me"
She laughed and walked back before making me look in the mirror.

"Alright I actually like it."

She clapped her hands and kissed me before leading me back out. I could already hear people downstairs. Hand in hand we walked down the stairs to the living room into a crowd of people.

Wednesday was in the kitchen already mixing drinks; Chris was messing with the stereo while everyone else was mainly standing around talking.
Chris quickly put on Rob Zombie's "Hellbilly Deluxe 2" Cd as Rayna grabbed my arm wanting me to dance with her to "Sick Bubblegum." As she stood in front of me Wednesday walked up and handed us both a cup.

"Vodka and Monster. Enjoy!"
I sipped my drink as Rayna stared at her cup.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. Haven't really drank since before Eric."

"Exactly why you need to loosen up. We're not parents tonight. We're newlyweds!"

She nodded and drank as Mikey ran up yelling, Mars needs women! Angry Red Women!" He grabbed Rayna's arm and started dancing with her making me laugh as they both spilt their drinks on the carpet.
After awhile I was talking with Corey when I heard Rayna, Steph and Wednesday yelling from near the pool. I followed Corey out and saw Wednesday holding Rayna by her shorts as Steph yelled at Rayna to not jump in.

"I wanna swim!!!"

"Rayna you're wasted."

"No I'm not. I want to swim...Let go of me Wednesday!!!"

I walked over to them quickly, grabbed Rayna and jumped into the pool with her. As we came up out of the water I laughed seeing her hair soaking wet, her eyeliner running, and her white shirt almost see-through.

"Asshole."

"You wanted to swim."

She swam up to me and kissed me before pushing me under. As I came back up I could hear her laughing and being pulled out by Wednesday. When I got out I went with Rayna inside to warm up.

It was nearly 3 in the morning when I looked over to see Rayna, Mikey, Chris, and Andrew all huddled around Chris' cellphone. I walked over to see Rayna staring at the phone's screen at what looked like a text message.
I put my hand on her shoulder making her jump a little. She quickly turned around and buried her head into my neck.

"What's wrong?"

Chris handed me the phone and around Rayna's sobbing body I read the message:
"Chris, just to let you know I'm coming for her. You know who she is. I won't get over her I refuse to. I don't care how many years it’s been. I WILL get rid of him."

"Who's number?"

"I don't know. It came up unknown but I've got a pretty good idea."

"Yeah me too."
I asked for Mikey's cell and quickly punched in the number.

"Hello?"
"Hey. Someone texted my friend basically a threat from this number."

"That was me."

"Me who?"

"Don't act like you forgot me Joey."

"Tell me who the fuck you are!!!"

"Ok ok calm down. Here's a little hint. Drumming gives you more muscle than I thought. When you punched me in the jaw it hurt for awhile."

"Derick?" Just the sound of his name even when coming from my own mouth made anger build up inside of me. It was almost as if simply saying his name left a disgusting taste in my mouth.

"Oh yeah. And guess what. I'm coming for her. And your son."

With that Derick hung up. He was coming for Rayna and Eric. I couldn't let him. I wouldn't let him touch my family.