Status: Working on the next chapter. Just need to find time to write down all of my ideas. Thanks!

Love at First Fright

Skeletons

**Rayna's P.O.V**

Once Joey and Wednesday were back things went back to "normal". If normal was having your best friends living with you for a few more days to get ready for your son's third birthday then yeah it was pretty normal.

"Wake up Mommeee!!"
I jerked awake when I felt Eric jump between Joey and me landing apparently from Joey's groans right now his crotch. I told him a million times to start sleeping on his stomach to prevent that..

"Snare, what time is it?"
"I dunno. It’s my birfday!!!"

"Yes it is. Happy Birthday!"
Eric started jumping up and down on the bed making Mokie run for cover in the closet.

"Snare...stop...Snare...Eric......Ugh!"
Joey grabbed his crotch again and slowly pulled the blankets back before shuffling to the bathroom. Eric looked back at me and started laughing.

"That wasn't nice."

"Sowwy....When my party?"

"Later. Go get dressed and wake everyone up."
He cheered knowing how good he was at getting people awake and fast and ran out of the room.

I slowly got out of the bed, stepping over Roadie, and knocked on the bathroom door wondering how badly Eric had landed on Joey.

"You ok?"
"Yeah...I'll be fine. I'm gonna jump in the shower really quick. Do you mind calling my mom and double checking everything?"

"No problem."
I threw my hair up in a bun and walked over to the dresser which housed my charging cell. I groaned noticing that Joey had unplugged my phone for his own leaving mine to die a slow painful death.

"Thanks babe! I have to use your cell now."
"So?"

"Your mom's gonna think it's you again. Remember last time when she just went on and rambled about my "surprise" birthday party?"

"It's not your birthday today. It's Eric's."

"Fine."

"Love you!"
"Yeah Yeah."

I heard him laughing before he turned on the shower. I picked up his phone and laughed seeing the wallpaper was a picture of Eric lying on Roadie's stomach fast asleep in front of the fireplace. I scrolled through the list of contacts until I found "Mom" and dialed it.

"Joey?"

"No. It's Rayna. Sorry your son killed my phone."

"It's fine. How are you sweetie?"

"I'm good. Just had a wonderful wake up call from Eric."

"Is he excited about today?"

"Very much so. About today is everything going as planned?"

"Yep. The guys just left from setting up the mini stage. The caterer will be here at 4:30 to set up. And I think that's it."

"When do you want me to pick up the cake?"
"Oh yeah the cake. Ummm they said it will be done by 3:30. So about 4?"
"No problem. I'll see you around 4."

"See-ya sweetie."

I hung up and placed the phone back on the dresser making sure to plug in my own phone. I heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open knowing that Joey was coming out and most likely didn't have a towel on.
I turned around saw I was right. Let's just say for him being only 5'3....Damn.

"Are there no towels?"

"No they're in there."

He nonchalantly walked into the closet and started rummaging through his rack of clothes. I laughed when I heard him curse out his pants for catching on his well you know.

“Fuck....Ow Ow Ow..."
"You ok?"

"Yeah I got it. Damn that fucking hurt."

"That is why you should wear your boxers"
"Nah. I'm free balling today."
"You’re so gross sometimes."

He came out of the closet fixing his jeans with a shirt in his hands laughing at me.
"I'm getting in the shower. Go make sure Eric didn't get killed by a sleeping Wednesday."
"Aww I wanted to watch you."
"Later."

I winked at him and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me.
Once the water was the right temperature....cold....I got in and quickly washed my hair and body making sure I shaved my legs as well. Shorts + Bristly Skin + a touchy feely husband = No good.

I wrapped myself in a towel and ran the brush through my damp hair after turning off the water and rinsing off. I walked out into the bedroom noticing that Joey was gone. At least I got to dress without him staring and possibly having a quickie.
I threw on my acid wash shorts and black Murderdolls tank, making sure I had on underwear (I wasn't going commando like Joey...fuck that) and a bra.

As I went into the closet to look for my shoes I noticed Joey's tour backpack had stuff in it still. Love him as much as I do he could be pretty lazy at times.
I kneeled down and looked through his bag finding his "war paint" bag, a hairbrush and his Adidas. After I threw the shoes in the corner of the closet a glossy piece of paper caught my eye. I unfolded it and found out it wasn't just paper...it was a picture...of Joey....and a girl......

***Joey's P.O.V**

I found Eric in Wednesday's room poking him with a drum stick like Wednesday was something dead.

"Snare! Stop that."

"But he dead."

"No he's not. Watch."

I moved Eric out of the way and braced myself for the worse as I jumped on Wednesday's sleeping body sending him into a stream of curses and me onto the floor.

"Why? Why me? I was asleep!"
"That hurt asshole."

"What you deserve for poking me then jumping on me."
"I didn't poke you. He did."

Wednesday sat up in the bed and saw Eric standing in the doorway still holding the drum stick with a huge smile on his face.
"Is my birfday!"

"Oh yeah. Happy birthday bud. Now go play I gotta get dressed."
"Okie!"

He ran out of the room as I got up and pulled my pants up as Wednesday rubbed his eyes getting ready to wake up fully.
“The party's at 5. We're gonna get over there at like 4-4:30."

"No prob."

I left Wednesday's room trying to hear if Rayna was out of the shower yet. Giving up on listening over the music coming from downstairs which meant Chris was awake I went down stairs to join them.

"No Eric like this."

I turned the corner to see Chris trying to teach Eric how to head bang. 3 years old and he's already wanting to be like his dad.

"Like dis?"
I laughed seeing Eric trying to whip his hair around in circles like I do when playing drums.

"Sorry Snare you'll have to grow your hair a little more."

"Oh. Okie."
Chris laughed at how fast Eric stopped trying and sat on the couch to watch.

"Wow short attention span much?"

I pointed to myself and said, "Superball remember."

"True."
"Where's Mikey?"
"Donuts. He thought he'd get some for Eric's birthday."

"Did I hear donuts?"
"Yeah Mikey went to get some."
"Yes!!! Hey where's Ray?"

"Getting ready still I guess."
"No there she is."

I turned to see Rayna slowly walking into the room with an expression on her face I had never seen before. In her hands was a glossy white piece of paper folded in half.

"Ray? You ok babe?"
"Don't...Who's this?"

She crumpled the paper and threw it at me. I leaned down and smoothed it out noticing it was the picture Roman had taken

Now started the cleaning of the skeletons.