Status: Completed.

Who Knew? Not Us.

Chocking On Spit.

I sometimes wondered what any normal person would do on a Saturday. Considering it was me, nothing really normal. That’s why, right now, I’m sitting in my living room with Max Talbot, Sidney Crosby, Jordan Staal, Kris Letang, and my best friend ever since diapers- Taylor. We were all lounging on the couches and the floor watching some zombie movie. Pathetic, really. It wasn’t even scary! Booing at the movie, I threw some of my chips at the television screen. I don’t bother picking up the chips now, when I know there would be an even bigger mess, caused by Max.
Sidney chuckled at my childish behavior. I don’t blame him. I’m twenty years old and I act like a twelve year old. That’s how I roll. I turned my head at him and smiled cheekily at him. He shook his head at me in response. I sighed, clearly bored, and jumped off the couch to the kitchen to get a drink. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed myself some bottled water. I twisted the cap off, and took a sip. I turned around and smacked into a chest. The cold water running splashing out of the bottle and onto myself. I let out a squeal as I fell, and dropped the bottle. Groaning in pain as my rear end gained another bruise, I looked up at the culprit. Smiling sheepishly down at me was a wet Max. I glared at him and menacingly said,
“ Run, Max, run.” and he did so. Bounding up the stairs, two at a time, he went. I got up and went to turn to the stairs also, but smacked into another body. This time the person caught me by my waist.
“ Poor Max… he’s going to get it, huh?” Kris asked. I nodded in reply and broke free of his grasp. I ran up the stairs in search for Max. I looked in the bathroom- nope. The attic? Nope. I took off to my room and checked everywhere possible. No where. Where the heck is he? As soon as I thought that, I heard a bang from the guest room. I ran quickly over there, and stood still in the middle of the room. Waiting for another noise took forever. But I heard a thud against the closet door with a string of curse words in French. I giggled and shook my head.
“ Oh, Maxie, Maxie. What am I going to do with you?” I taunted him. I walked near the door and pressed my ear up against the wood.
“ I’m not sure. What are you going to do?” he asked back. What was I going to do? I wasn’t sure. But I wanted him to panic.
“ Well.. What do you think?” I asked him. No sound. No noise. It was scarily quiet. And I didn’t like that one bit. I pressed my ear closer to the door and waited for a response. My heart was beating crazily fast, for an unknown reason. No response. For a minute I was scared. What was going on? Did he get hurt? Wanting him to panic was out. I was the one panicking now. My breathing got heavier. That is, until I heard a shuffle behind the door. Confused, I still waited for a response. The shuffle was no guarantee he was okay. I closed my eyes and calmed myself down. Maybe he fell asleep? No, who falls asleep in a closet? Well… I did, but that was once. And I was crazy tired. So it didn’t count. Before I knew it, the door swung open and I was pulled in.
Too shocked to do anything, I let myself fall into the closet. Creating a lot of ruckus along the way, the door slammed shut, enclosing me in a pool of darkness. My eyes were no help, trying to adjust to the dark. Hands found their way around my hips and pulled me into their chest. It was Max. I knew it was. He has a distinct smell, that captures anyone’s attention. My hands went up to his chest to rest on. I felt his check up against my own, his mouth near my ear. This position was very similar to the tackle this morning. And that gave me an even more positive guess it was Max. He’s the only person I let hold me like this. Anyone else would’ve lost their man hood in five seconds.
I felt Max’s breath hit my ear, causing me to shiver slightly. Why I shivered? No idea. It wasn’t even cold in the closet.
“ I gotcha… again. Karma sucks, doesn’t it?” he whispered. He then pulled away and started to laugh insanely loud. I groaned in annoyance and opened the door and left. My face was hot, my hair was a mess from all the clothes hanging up, and I was still heavy breathing. I stomped down the stairs and headed for the living room to cool off. I spotted my seat, and fell onto the couch. I crossed my arms and paid no attention to the snickering boys who had dirty thoughts running their minds. What pigs.
Max came down, still laughing and into the living room and sat next to me. I looked angrily at him, while he smiled innocently at me. What a jerk. Jordan seemed to have a hard time trying to keep his laughter in. He took a breath and said,
“ Seems like you two had fun.” he smirked his little coy smirk, and busted out into a laugh that got everyone joining in. My face went red, and I let my hair fall into my face. I bit my bottom lip and ignored the whistles from them. A hand reached my face, and pulled the hair back behind my ear. His blue eyes looked into mine, and said,
“ Your pretty cute when you do that.” he continued staring. I tilted my head and asked,
“ Do what?” I was confused. What was I doing that was supposedly cute?
“ You know, the whole lip biting thing. Its really distracting for me,” he replied. Distracting?
“ How so?” I asked. This was pretty dang confusing. He shrugged and said,
“ Its captivating. And plus it’s a turn-on.” I nearly choked on my spit when he said that.
“ Good to know,” I bluntly replied, trying to catch my voice from reaching its girly state. I was tired. Everyone was tired. I grabbed pillows and blankets and laid them on the floor for everyone. We all laid down and I turned the lights out. I laid on the floor and whispered a good night to everyone. They all replied a good night back.
I turned on my side and closed my eyes. I felt the darkness take over. But as I started to fall asleep, arms found their way around my waist, and lips found their way against my ear and said,
“ Good night.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks, to who is all reading this! Hopefully I get the reviews up, as much as I got them from other sites! This means a lot, and I appreciate it! Thank you, again.