Status: Active

Bruised and Beat Up

Rendezvous

"Raavi, slow down. We don't want a repeat of last week." Brydan stated, taking the can of beer away from me.
I winked, and toyed with his hand.
"Who said I don't?"
"Raavi, seriously." He inhaled deeply. "Please...just stop."
"I don't wanna!" I whined.
"You're drunk again already, and you don't need anymore."
"Yes, I do!" I stomped my foot in the sand.
Bryan sighed heavily, but didn't give in.
"Let's go dance or something."
"I like the idea of or something." I wiggled my eyebrows.
"Of course you do." He lightly laughed.
"Kiss me, Brydan!" I shouted, causing Reef, a tall blonde, Teddy, and a short brunette to look over in our direction. Teddy and Reef were wearing smirks so big that you thought their lips would take over their face.
Haha I'm not thinking straight!
"You're making people look." He laughed. "I thought that you don't like when people look at you."
"I couldn't care less," I replied, wrapped my arms around his neck. "Now, kiss me."
"Demanding?"
"Hell fucking yes!" I giggled. "Just please kiss meeeeee." I whined.
Brydan playfully rolled his eyes before pressing his soft lips to mine. His kisses sent me to a high not even a razor or beer could get me too. I think that's why I keep drinking around him, I could kiss him whenever I wanted. His lips moved against mine, and I happily ran my hands threw his shaggy, brown hair. His hands gripped my hips tightly to his body, but I didn't mind. I enjoy his body next to mine almost as much as I enjoy his lips. I sucked on his bottom lip, earning a soft moan from the boy. I felt a smirk appear on my lips before I pulled away.
"Raaviiiiiii." Brydan whined this time.
I giggled.
"You want me to kiss you again?" Brydan nodded and smiled a crooked smile that I loved. "You're going to have to beg."
"I'm not going to beg." He laughed. "Come on." He nodded in the direction of the parked cars.
"Where are we going?" I questioned, feeling my drink settle in, and I swayed.
That's what I get for drinking two within five minutes.
"My car." The smirk returned to his face as he looped his arm around my waist, and pulled me along so that I at least appeared to be sober.
"Oooh.." I giggled and then hiccupped. "I believe I like that idea."
"I'm sure." He laughed.
We made it up to the silky, black car, that had the top up, and we climbed in. I was in the passenger side, and he took the driver’s side.
"Where we going now?" I asked after I somehow got on my seatbelt.
"My house,"
"Are your parent’s home?"
"Nope."
"Yay!" I cheered.
Brydan laughed, and pulled out of his parking space before driving out to the road. It was too silent, and I crossed my arms.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"You're not paying attention to me!"
"I'm driving!" A chuckle escaped his lips.
"SO?!" I exaggerated.
"You will have my full attention in a few minutes. Can you wait that long?"
No.
"Yeah..." I trailed off.
After two minutes, I wanted to test him. Slowly my hand crept over, and I placed it on his right knee.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing," I giggled, moving my hand up to his mid thigh.
"Seriously, Raavi." Brydan stated. "I'm driving."
"And I'm horny!" I moved my hand over his board shorts, getting closer to his man hood. I noticed that his hands tightened around the steering wheel, and I felt myself smirk. I started to toy with the white string on his board shorts.
"Raavi..." He groaned. "You are NOT making this easy."
"I know." I replied, using my five-year old voice.
I felt the top of his board shorts, and I skillfully slid my hand down until I felt him. I danced the tips of my fingers along him, and Brydan started to slow down the car. He pulled over at a small dinner, and turned off the car. I took him in my hand and I started to pump, feeling him grow. I took off my seat belt, and I scooted closer to him, giving my hand more room. Brydan rested his head on his seat. He looked like he was going crazy, but I couldn’t help but feel a little dirty for what I was doing. I pulled my hand away quickly.
“Why did you stop?
"Drive to your house, good sir."
Brydan groaned, but started the car, and pulled back out. He sped all the way to his house, and stopped the car quickly. I quickly got out, but stumbled a little as I followed him into the house. We didn't even make it to the stairs before he had my pinned against the door.
"Do you always get what you want?" He asked me in a husky voice.
"Yes." I nodded, pulling his shirt over his head. I slid my own board shorts down off of myself.
He pressed his body to me, and his hands messed with my bikini bottom before he pulled them down. His shorts were off not long after that. I ran my hands widely threw his hair as our kisses became urgent, and sloppy. Brydan's tongue battled with mine while he hitched my leg at his waist. I jumped up so that both legs were wrapped around his waist. I bit his bottom lip, earning a loud moan from him.
I liked that I could do that to him.
When we were done, Brydan put back on his shorts, and handed me my bikini bottom along with my shorts. I put them back on and he led me up to his room. Brydan laid down on the bed, and patted the spot next to him.
"Cuddle with me?"
I nodded, unable to contain my sleepy smile as I crawled under the covers, and felt his warms wrap protectively around my waist.
That night, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter....this was a ricky chapter for me... :)

So....please comment?

♥ Rae