Status: Active

Bruised and Beat Up

Decisions

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled over the music. I was hitting it off with some guy from the football team at school when Brydan walked in and whisked me away.
"We were supposed to hang out tonight." He stated, crossing his arms.
"So?" I stated, as if it wasn't a big deal at all. "You were over an hour late, so I came here instead."
"I texted you, and said that I was going to be late!" He snapped.
I stepped back and flinched.
I don't like when people yell at me.
"M-m-my phone b-broke."
Brydan's facial expression softened.
"Whoa, Raavi...what's wrong?"
"Nothing." I shook my head quickly with my eyes closed. "I-I got to go." I stammered and ran back toward the party and grabbed the same football player before I drug him away from Brydan and upstairs. I wanted to be as far away from Brydan as I could get.
"There you are." Derek replied. "I've been looking for you, but that new kid that Ash has her eyes on took you away from me...again."
"Sorry," I replied.
I was still shaken up a little bit, but Brydan wasn't going to ruin my fun.

*

"Mom, I'm home," I called, walking into my house.
"RAAVI!"
I knew that voice.
She was beyond angry.
"Y-yeah?" I replied.
"Get the hell in here!"
I basically ran to where she was.
"Yeah?"
"Who the fuck do you think that you are?!"
"W-what do y-you mean?"
"You've been gone way past your curfew! You're in deep shit, young lady!" She yelled, standing up and walking toward me.
I flinched.
"N-no. I'm not."
"Don't you dare talk back!" She snapped. She raised her hand, and I shielded my face. My mom bawled up her fist, and I felt the impact on my arms. They hurt, but by now, I kind of feel numb to the feeling. So, I stood still and let her fist hit wherever they wanted. I wasn't going to stop her, because it made it worse. "You're not worth it!" She spat. I winced when she finally finished, and walked away. I was lucky that she was so drunk today that she could barely stand up. I walked up the stairs, and toward my room. I ended up crying myself to sleep. I don't cry often, but when I do...it's bad.
I woke up groggy, hurting, and heartbroken. I know it's stupid but Brydan really did scare me. I was hurting obviously because of my mom, and I was groggy because of crying. I cried because of Brydan and because of my mom. I didn't want to do what I did to Brydan last night. I know that I don't want a relationship, but I knew what I was doing to him was wrong. We've hooked up a few times, and then I go and hook up with Derek, a football player. And he knew that it was just a one night thing. Brydan didn't get that, but I've never set him straight either.
Slowly, I got ready for school. I pulled on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and some shoes. I feel like shit, so I don't really care anymore. I just want to it over with. I picked up my book bags, my new phone, and my purse. I walked down the stairs slowly, and I made my way out of the house. I dug for my iPod before putting in my ear buds. I walked quickly to school, making it with at least thirty minutes to spare. I laid my head down in my first period class. Today will be hell. Half of the school was at the party last night, and half of them saw me disappear upstairs with Derek. Just more fuel to add to my already huge fire.
"I heard that he hooked up with Raavi."
"No way! That's like impossible. Isn't the girl that socially dead?"
"Obviously not if Derek is gloating to everyone about it."
"I thought that she was hooking up with the new kid?"
"She playing them both." A girl replied in a duh tone. "Besides, when she's done messing around with Brydan, I want him."
I knew that it was Ashley.
I picked up my head, and looked at the blond, who was talking to her two friends.
"You really think that Brydan will go for you?" I laughed bitterly, and she looked at me.
"Why would he go for you?"
"Hell if I know, but he has." I stated with a shrug.
"I'm sure that he's just sleeping with you," One of her clones stated.
"Then why have we been going out?" I asked in a duh tone. I felt my phone vibrate, and I looked down to see his name. "That's him now."

Raavi, explain. Now.
I was shit faced. I felt terrible after I found out that it happened....
Why didn't you get my text?
My phone broke
Can we just talk about it at lunch?
But that will cause a crowd around us.
I know, but it needs to be said in person.
Fine. At lunch. I'll see you there.
It's a date ;)
I rolled my eyes, and stuck my phone back in my pocket.
"Just wait until lunch." I told Ashley before turning back around in my seat.
I already had a plan in my mind, and I knew that it would work. I've been thinking about this all night, and I've made my decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
Raavi's got a plan? Ohhhh shit. :)

Comment lovely people!

♥ Rae