Status: Active

Bruised and Beat Up

PDA

I finally got to art class, and saw that Brydan was already sitting there.
"Brydan, I'm so sorry." I blurted out.
I've never been that honest with him before.
He looked up at me, and his green eyes grew in shock.
"Did you just say sorry?"
I took a deep breath, and I nodded.
"I did. Trust me, Brydan, I don't want to hurt you. Ever."
"And why is that?" He nearly smirked.
"Because..." I trailed off, the butterflies in my stomach got worse.
"I think someone likes me..." He sang, and started to paint anyway.
I sighed.
"I guess you can call me crazy..." I trailed off, but earned myself a sweet smile from Brydan.
Fifty minutes later, the lunch bell rang, and I grabbed my stuff. I walked out of the class room, but I waited from Brydan.
"Awe, you're waiting for me now. How cute." He joked.
I rolled my eyes.
"Go on to lunch. I've got to do something before I go, okay?"
"Okay." He laughed before he smiled one more time, and walked off toward the cafeteria. I walked out of the school, and leaned against the car that my dad bought me years ago. I was just now able to receive it due to the fact that I was tired of walking everywhere. I gave myself a pep talk. I don't think that I've ever been this nervous. It's just Brydan. It's not like I haven't been with him before. He's the closest person I have in this school. I'm getting closer to Kay, but I can't exactly trust her. I can't fully trust Brydan either...but I trust him enough. Plus, Teddy is friends with Bryan. Teddy says that Brydan really does have deeper feelings than just lust for me. So, he must be true...right?
Slowly, I was able to calm myself down before I had a panic attack. I started to walk back toward the school. I know that it's stupid to have come out here, but I really did need it. I tend to let my thoughts get the better of me, so calming myself down and reassuring that what I'm about to do will turn out fine. I took another deep breath, and I walked into the cafeteria. I bought a bottle of water, and I stated outside where Brydan and the rest of the juniors and seniors were eating. I walked right up to him, and he smiled. I noticed that nearly everyone had been watching me.
"Hey," He laughed when he saw me twisting my hands around my water bottle.
"Hi." I smiled.
My head was swarming.
"So, what are we talking about?"
"This." I replied before I cupped his face in my hands. I leaned in, and I kissed his lips lightly before I pulled away.
Brydan stared at me in awe for a few moments.
"Did you really just do that or was I dreaming?" He chuckled, sitting his trey beside him, and standing up.
"I did that." I almost whispered.
"Good. That means I can return the favor." He replied, leaning down, and pressing his lips to mine. My eyes closed, and the butterflies got even worse than before. I swear that every inch of my body was kicking into overdrive when his arms wrapped around my waist.
"Thank, God." I sighed out in relief, wrapping my arms under his and around his torso. I placed my head against his chest to hear his heart beating like he had been running.
That alone reassured me that I had done the right thing.
It was way too quiet for my liking, but I didn’t mind because I was hugged up tightly to Brydan.
“Come on, let’s talk.” Brydan stated, letting go of me, but grabbing my hand in his. We sat down on the picnic table, letting our feet rest on the bench part. I motioned for him to talk first, because I was having a tad bit of trouble gathering my thoughts. “Does this mean that we’re official?”
I shrugged.
“Do you want us to be?” I questioned. “I’ve never really dated before. I don’t get close to people, but you seemed to wedge yourself into my life. I just couldn’t get rid of you, so I embraced it.”
He lightly chuckled, holding onto my hand tighter.
“I do want us to be official.”
“Then why don’t you ask me already?”
“Okay.” Brydan shook his head, and laughed. “Raavi Hensley, do you want to be my girlfriend?”
I nodded and smiled before pressing my lips to his once more, and pulling away.
“That’s a yes.”
“Great!” He stated, laughing. “What are you doing after school?”
I thought about it for a minute.
“Probably the beach, I like to go there to let my mind wonder off in wonderland.”
“Could I come?” He asked slowly.
“Sure…I’d like that.” I nodded, agreeing to let him come.
“That’s great!” Brydan stated.
Then the bell rang signaling that lunch was over with.
“Time to go,” I stated, standing up and grabbing my water bottle.
“Can I walk you to your next class?” I groaned, and rolled my eyes. “What?” He laughed.
“You aren’t going to be one of those boyfriends, are you?” I asked him.
“Yes I am, and yes you will like it.”
“I don’t have to like it.” I muttered. “I just have to put up with it,”
“That’s exactly right.” He laughed, tightening his grip on my hand, and led the way to my next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
CUTE CHAPTER???

Me thinks sooo.

♥ Rae