Status: Active

Bruised and Beat Up

Opening Up

I picked up my luggage, and my phone. I made my way out of my house as quietly as I could. Once I noticed my mom passed out on the couch, I snuck out of the door, and down my walk way. I stuck my belongings into the trunk of my car before I climbed into the drivers seat. I drove to Reef's house where the guys were hanging out.
"Raavi's here!" Reef yelled seconds after I entered the huge beach house.
"V!" Teddy yelled before he appeared. He hugged me tightly before I got a hug from Reef. "We were just watching a movie."
"You started without me?" I pouted.
"Maybe..." Reef trailed off as the two boys ran into the living room. I followed them sortly after.
"Ice Age!" I squeaked. "I love this movie!"
"Are you sure that you love? Are you sure that your happiness isn't about a certian boy with brown hair and skinny jeans?"
I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, so Kay told you, right?"
"Right."
"Great." I laughed. "...but yes. He might be the reason."
"Knew it."
"You did not!" Teddy threw a pillow at Reef's head. "I totally called it."
"I'm sure that you did." I rolled my eyes. "He's going with me tomorrow to Baltimore."
"To see your dad?" Reef asked.
Poor Reef, he was totally clueless.
But Teddy knew exactly why I was going to Baltimore.
He knew all about Eve.
"Yeah..." I trailed off but the blond boy didn't get it. "I take off tomorrow around 7:30."
"Ooh, so you have to leave here about six?"
"Yeah..." I nodded. "Now it's time to focus on the movie." I hushed both of them.
When I woke up at 5:30, I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, a long sleeve shirt, converse, and a old hoodie.
"Teddy!" I hissed, shaking the dred lock-haried boy.
"I'm awake!" He yelled, shooting up. "What's up, V?" he questioned.
"I'm leaving." I lightly laughed. "Watch over my mom for me?"
"Raavi..."
"You know what I meant." I rolled my eyes. "Bye, Ted."
"Bye." He replied before letting his eyes close.
I pressed my lips to his cheek before I walked out of Reef's house and toward the beach. Brydan was already waiting in his black car, so I parked my own next to his.
"Morning." He laughed.
"Good morning." I replied as I popped the trunk. We both got out of our car's, and he started to put his luggage into my own car.
"Thank you for wanting me to come with you,"
"You're welcome." I replied, shutting the trunk.
We walked around the car and got into my car. I drove off toward the LAX airport.
I still can't believe that I'm allowing him to come visit my dead sister with me.
This is definitely NOT what keeping away people is supposed to be like...and oddly, I'm perfectly okay with that.
I was okay with letting Brydan into my world.
After all, he let me into his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Newwww chapter is up!

Please feel free to comment.

♥ Rae