Status: Active

Bruised and Beat Up

Showing Emotion

"Where are we going now?" Brydan asked me.
"We're going to go visit Eve." I replied first before we got into the rental car.
"Ooh, does she live here?"
"Yupp," I replied with a nod before I started toward the graveyard. I had some daises in the back seat, ready to place at her grave. I let Brydan hold onto my right hand as we drove in comfortable silence. I pulled into the familiar parking lot, and I turned off the car.
"Raavi? What are we doing here?"
"We're going to go see Eve." I replied before I took off my seatbelt, and got out of the car.
Brydan followed me, and latched his hand back to mine the second he was beside me again. I held tightly onto the flowers before we walked up to see her. The tomb stone was old, but I loved visiting her either way.
"Um..."
"You don't have to say it..." I mumbled. "Brydan, this is my sister Eve...or her grave actually."
"I thought that your sister's name was Denny?"
I bit my lip to keep it from trembling.
"That's my younger sister who died. This is Eve, she killed herself when she was my age."
"Oh, fuck..." His arms wrapped around my body. "Raavi, I'm so sorry."
I leand my head into his chest. It felt nice to have someone to actually hold me while I cried instead of lying down on the grave site.
"It's...I just miss her." I replied. "She left me a note."
"She did?"
"Yeah, but that broke me even more." I replied quietly.
"I'm sorry that you had to go through that."
"Thanks. That actually means a lot to me." I replied. I wrapped my arms back around his torso, and snuggled deep into his chest. Brydan rubbed soft and small circles into my back to calm me down. "She would have liked you." I admitted, looking up at him.
"Raavi..." He trailed off, whipping my tears away from my cheeks. "Please, don't cry."
"I just...I can't help it." I sobbed. "You don't get what it's like at home."
"What do you mean?"
I shut my mouth, and realized that I may have said to much.
"My mom and I barely talk." I half lied. "She hates talking about Eve."
"Oh." He mumbled, but I could tell that he could see right through me.
However, I didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this may be short, but it plays a key role in Raavi's emotions.

Comments :)

♥ Rae