Status: Active

Bruised and Beat Up

You Caught Me

When we woke up, Brydan and I drove through Baltimore for a few hours before we had to catch our flight. We walked Thames Street, and even went to see Edgar Allan Poe's grave site before we got back to the hotel and packed up our bags that we had. After what felt like forever, we were able to get on our flight back to sunny California. Getting our bags took just as long, if not longer, before we were able to leave the airport. Brydan got into my car's driver seat, and drove us toward the beach.
"Do you want to play in the water before we go our seperate ways?" He asked me. My smile grew, and I nodded my head up and down, for when I get home, I know I will have hell to pay. But I don't care, as long as I get a few extra hours with Brydan. He led me toward the water where I took off my shorts and flip flops, but was careful to keep on my shirt. Not all of my bruises have healed, and were the nasty purple and yellow color.
Brydan sat down on the sand and started to unlace his converse while I ran toward the water. I got up to my butt in the salty liquid and turned around to see Brydan rolling up the pants legs of his white skinny jeans. He stood up and smiled brightly at me. I smiled back and sprinted toward him. He laughed but opened his arms. I jumped into him, where he caught me easily, his hands on my waist, lifting me over his head. My hands were pressed against his shoulders as I stared down at him.
"You caught me..."
"I would never let you fall," He smiled up at me.
I felt my heart speeding up rapidly.
"Too late...I already did,"
Bryan's smile widened, and lowered me down to the ground again.
I kept my hands on his shoulders, and his own stayed on my waist.
"You really mean that?"
"I don't know if I love you, Brydan." I admitted. "I don't believe in love,"
His smiled faultered somewhat.
"I love you, Raavi...even if you don't believe in it." Brydan stated. "And I don't care if you love me back or not. You feel something, and that's all that matters to me."
I smiled, and stepped on my tip toes. I pressed my forehead against his.
"All I know is that you're the most important person in my life, Brydan Willis, and I'd be damned if anything screws that up,"
"I love you. I really do," His smile returned, and he pressed his lips tightly to mine.
I laughed, pulling away, and smiling at his face.
"That's nice and all, but can you let me go? I'm running late."
"Sure," He chuckled letting me back away from his secure arms. "Call me later."
If I can.
"Of course," I nodded before slipping back on my shorts and walking toward my car. I got in, and left Brydan there on the beach, watching after me. I drove from the parking lot, and my thoughts all came at me at once. My mom is going to freaking kill me, because I disappeared. She probably barely noticed, but when I walk into the house, it will be hell. I just know that it will. I can fell it. And truth me told, I'm scared. I'm freaking terrified. I hate going home and not knowing which side of my mom I'm going home to. The psycho bitch, or just mom. Either way, I hated to find out. It didn't help that I was with Brydan the entire time. Of course, I asked him to come with me, knowing that it could possibly end out worse on my part. In the end, it was all worth it to me. Brydan should be worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
The picture obviously inspired this chapter :)

What do you guys think about Brydan? Lemme know!

xoxo Rae