Status: Active

Bruised and Beat Up

Coke

“Where have you been at?” Brydan asked me the second I showed up at lunch.
Truth be told, I have no idea where I was at. I had walked around town for most of the morning getting lost. I stumbled upon some guy selling drugs, and I figured why not try it? So I bought an expensive bag of cocaine, and went on with my business. I wanted to see what it felt like to be absolutely free without anyone interrupting. No one could interrupt me while they were at school, right? I thought so too. The drug dealer, who happened to be rather attractive, showed me down to do a few lines back at his large house. From there, we just had tripped until I passed out. I wasn’t out long because the asshole kicked me out, but I guess he was just doing business. It doesn’t matter to me. I’ll never see him again.
“Honestly? I don’t know,” I replied. I was sure my eyes were red or something because he kept staring at me. “Are you okay?”
“Are you okay?” He asked me back. “I know that you didn’t go to first, and you weren’t in second…”
“How did you know that I didn’t go to first?”
“Raavi, answer my question.”
“No, Brydan, how did you know?”
“Ashley told me, why is it important?” He huffed. “I was worried. You were fine this morning.”
“If you call that fine, I really wonder what you call me being sad,” I spat.
“That’s not fair,” He said carefully.
“I hate her,”
“Who?”
“Ashley. She can go die in a fucking hole,”
“Raavi! That’s not very…nice.”
“So? It’s the truth. The bitch ruins everything anyway. If I could, I’d punch her fucking lights out. I don’t like her. Stay away from her. She’ll trick you into having sex with her or something,” I rambled on.
He grabbed a hold of my chin gently, and stared into my eyes. I couldn’t really focus on him so I had to blink my eyes a few times to look at him properly.
“Are you high?”
“No!” I scoffed, shoving his hand away from me. “What would make you think such a thing?!”
“Because you’re eyes are red, and you can’t seem to focus on my face.”
“So? What if my contacts were bothering me? Then what?”
Brydan sighed.
“You don’t wear contacts, babe,”
“For the love of all that is good in this world, don’t call me babe. I hate pet names,”
“I hate a lot of things too, but I’m not snapping at you,” He shook his head. “I’ll talk to you a later,”
I rolled my eyes.
“Brydan, stop!” I stated before he could get too far. I clumsily jumped out of my chair and followed him. He was fast, making it harder for me to catch up. That and the drugs probably slowed me down a bit. I grabbed his arm, and spun him around. “Please don’t walk away from me,”
He sighed, and shook off my arm.
“I’ll talk to you later.”
“Brydan, please?” I begged.
“You’re making a scene,” He said mostly under his breath.
“So? Please just…don’t leave me,” I begged him.
“Raavi…” He trailed off. “I’m not leaving you. I’m just going to go to my next class. I’ll meet up with you at your car, okay?”
“My car is downtown.”
Brydan’s brows furrowed.
“Then how did you get here?”
I waved my hand in front of him.
“That’s not important, I’ll come find you after school, okay?”
“Okay,” He nearly whispered before hugging me and disappearing. I smiled and turned around. I felt like a mix of being drunk and like I just had sex. It was a weird but happy feeling. I didn’t want to go to my next class so I found Brydan’s car, and slid into the front seat. He’s the only person I know that won’t lock his doors. He always says something about him trusting people here rather than in New York. I guess I get where he’s coming from, but it’s still stupid. However, as stupid as it may be, it came in handy today. All I want to do is sleep.
Four hours later, I heard a door open. I was sure that it was Brydan, but I didn’t dare open my eyes until he started shaking me awake. My eyes peeped open, and I saw his worried face. I sat up quickly, and tried my best to straighten out my clothes while he slid in, and closed his door behind him. He just stared at me, not saying anything. I stared back, prompting him to do something. I was coming down from my high from earlier. I did feel so much better after my nap. I felt like everything I had in me had drained completely out.
“Do you want to tell me what was going on earlier?”
“Just forget about it please? It won’t ever happen again,”
“What was it about, seriously?” He asked me. “Or do you even remember our argument?”
“I remember bits and pieces,” I answered truthfully. I was still high as a kite when we were fighting.
“You were yelling at me, Raavi. And I mean yelling. Everyone at lunch stared at us. You were yelling about Ashley and how much you hate her. Do you realize how much trouble you could get into for that? What if someone was out there? You could’ve been expelled for just showing up in that state.”
“I’m sorry,” I mumbled, lacing my hands together and staring down at them. “Like I said before, it won’t happen again,”
“It better not,” He commented. “I don’t know what you were tripping on, but you must have had a lot,”
“It’s was coke,”
“You were high off of coke?” Brydan sounded surprised.
“Yes, and it was a one-time thing, okay? I got bored, and I really wanted to try it. So fucking sue me,”
Brydan huffed and shook his head.
“I’m taking you home. I can’t be around you right now,”
“Good. I want to go home,” I lied.
At least, I think it was a lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
She's walking on thin ice here...I love it!

Comments make me happy :)

Drug dealer will have a part in this. Not some random person. He's now in the characters. The drug use, abuse, cutting, and language are all reasons why it is rated R. I don't think that anyone that is under about 16 should be reading about it. Sure, it happens to people, but reading about it is completely different. Only read this if you can handle it, okay? This story is not like my other cute fan-fictions. This is an original piece that I've been working on for a while. It's special to me, and actually means more than Maid Of Honor, Married To A Rock Star, or Resistance Is Useless mean to me. It does have a darker theme, and no it probably won't have the best ending, because in real life, things don't always go as planned. Some of MY own real experiences are weaved into this story. It had a deeper meaning than falling in love with a band boy. So please, if you don't like it, don't read or report it.

♥ RW