Status: Active

Bruised and Beat Up

Let's Skip

Brydan’s important to me. He’s the most important thing in my life thus far. I refuse to give him up, no matter what. I don’t care what or who tries to tear us apart, it won’t work. I don’t know how, but if it does, I will do anything to stop it from happening. I don’t want to lose him. It may be that insecurity that I have because of my mom, but I just can’t lose him. Brydan is the best thing in my life right now.
“Did you hear her yesterday?”
The whispers increased as I walked down the hall. I tried my best to ignore them, but it was hard. Someone grabbed my wrist, and swung me around. I jumped, and was nearly ready to knock someone out when I realized that it was just Brydan seconds before he crashed his lips into mine. I smiled into our kiss and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. He hummed and pulled away with a slightly pop.
“I’ve been waiting to do that all morning,”
I smiled.
“I’m glad that you did,”
“Me too,” He laughed, nuzzling his nose with mine. “I love you, beautiful,”
I rolled my eyes.
“Whatever,”
“I do,” He beamed.
I played with his shaggy hair on the back of his neck.
“Why are you forgiving me so easily?”
“I forgive you because I love you,” He laughed. “It’s hard to stay mad at you, Raavi. No matter how much you deserve it or how bad I want to, I can’t. It’s a simple fact, gorgeous.”
I beamed at him.
“Wanna skip with me?”
“And do what?” He laughed, rubbed my hip with his thumb slowly.
“Let’s go to the beach,”
“We’re going to your spot?” He asked, looking amused.
“Not exactly…” I trailed off, but I kept my smile. “Please?”
“Okay,” He laughed. “I’ll drive,”
I laughed, and kissed him square on the lips quickly.
“Come on,” I smirked. I let go of him quickly, and grabbed his hands. Our fingers tangled together, and I sprinted toward the exit. Teenagers stopped everywhere and stared at us.
“Raavi, slow down,” He laughed, but I didn’t. I pulled him with me, and away from our second period class. Teachers scolded us, but I just laughed, and finally pushed the door open. Bryan used to be running behind me, but now we were running down the stairs side by side. We finally stopped when we both got to his car. He looked over at me with this look while we caught our breath. Brydan grabbed my head softly, and brought our lips together. It was a sweet and slow. He pulled away, and we stared at each other. “I will make you mine one day, Raavi Faye Hensley. We’re going to be together, I swear.”
My heart swelled. The words were on the tip of my tongue. I wanted so bad to express what was going on in my brain. I wanted to say that I did want to be with him forever, and that I didn’t want to let him go. I wanted to say what my heart feels. I just can’t get my mouth to agree with my heart. It won’t communicate what I want so badly. It just won’t. So inside, I leaned up and kissed him quickly again. Then I pulled back and smiled the biggest smile I’ve ever had.
“I’ll follow you there, okay?” I smiled. Brydan nodded, and we separated before we went to our own, black cars. He pulled out of the school, and I went with him. Instead of stopping to check out like normal good kids did, we went on buy. We got to the beach within ten minutes. We parked quickly. I reached in my back seat, and grabbed my simply black bikini along with my rash guard. I needed to wear one today if I was going to actually attempt to surf for real. Even if my ribs hurt, I just felt like letting lose. It’s about time to show Brydan what I really enjoy doing. I quickly grabbed my flip flops, and got out of the bar. Brydan walked over toward me, and smiled.
“It’s a good thing I decided to keep some board shorts in my car,”
“Ah, New Yorker finally learned how we roll here,” I winked playfully. “There are some changing rooms over there. My board is in the shack. Do you need one?”
He blushed and ran his hand through his hair awkwardly.
“Yeah…”
“You’ve never been on a board before, have you?” I smirked slightly.
“Never, ever.” Brydan admitted. “But you have, right?”
“Most definitely,” I smirked. “Come on this way,” I stated.
I lead the way toward the restrooms. We went our separate ways. I quickly changed into my bathing suit and rash guard. I slipped on the flip-flops, and walked out of the room. Brydan was standing there, waiting on me. He smiled and we walked back to our cars to throw our clothes in there. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him toward the shack.
“Andrew!” I stated, catching the shack operators attention.
The college aged guy looked up at me with a soft smile.
“Hey, Raavi. Need your board?”
I smiled and nodded.
“I need the blue and white one this time, and a bored for my boyfriend,” I stated, looking over at Brydan. “He’s never rode before,”
“Okay. I’ll be right back,” He stated before disappearing. Within a minute, he brought back both of our boards “Here, just sign out.”
I grabbed the pen, and signed the piece of paper. Brydan grabbed his board, and I grabbed mine before heading toward the water.
“Are you ready for this?” I questioned.
Brydan nodded, and smiled at me.
“As long as you’re willing to teach me,”
“It won’t be easy, Bry.”
“I know, but hey, I’m willing to learn.” He smiled.
I kissed him quickly.
“Come on, follow me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!

Please leave me some love! I love hearing your thoughts :)

♥ RW