Status: Chapter Six posted Sept. 7th! (:

Waiting for the Spark to Fade

Chapter Three.

Jack's P.O.V.

"Alright guys, We're here." Flyzik said as we pulled into the parking lot of the studio.

"Sweet, I can't wait to get out, I can't feel my legs!" Alex exclaimed seeing as he was sitting in the middle of the back seat. We had to take the small rental car because we haven't found a bigger one yet and Zack's is in the shop.

"You guys can get out but don't come in yet, I want to make sure we're not interrupting anything." He said as he shut the driver's side door.

"As long as I get to stand up and walk around I will be fine." Alex said as he climbed out of the car after me.

"Okay guys, I'll be right back." He told us as he opened the door to the building.

"Ugh I still can't feel my legs." Alex whinnied as he did lunges and squats.

Rian and Zack just sat on the trunk of the car watching. I just leaned against it. Zack soon pulled his phone out and started showing something to Rian. I decided to help Alex feel his legs again.

"Okay, listen up...This is what you do." I informed him as I started walking, my back straight and keeping my legs stiff, bringing them up as high as I could. Soon he was doing the exact thing beside me.

"Your right Jack this actually is helping." He said in amazement.

"Well duh, I know what I'm talking about. Most of the time. Now you have to do the jelly legs." I replied and showing him how to wiggle his legs out of control.

"So are you excited to be working with another label?" Alex asked me.

"Yeah, I guess. I just hope that we don't have to work with another old guy with sick breath and hair growing out of his ears. I mean ew and I have a strange feeling that he did things to us in our sleep." I told him as we walked side by side.

"Yeah, that guy was a little off." He agreed.

"I mean how did he even help with the music? He was hard at hearing and I bet he didn't even know what we were playing. Oh and I also don't want another one of those older ladies that think they want to date us." I said as we looped around the parking lot again.

"Umm, I don't think you have to worry about any of that Jack." Alex said as he pointed towards the other guys. I looked to see that Flyzik had come back out of the building and was introducing Zack and Rian to a girl. She looked like she was short but her heels made her around five seven or five eight. She had dark brown hair, it was so dark it was almost black, that hung down in soft curls to almost the middle of her back. She looked stunning.

She was shaking hands with Rian when we finally reached them. She was even more beautiful up close. She had hazel green eyes, that were framed with long dark lashes. She had a small mole under her left eye. Her skin tone was a creamy ivory. Her lips were a soft light pink. She had a cute little nose. But her smile is what blew me away. I usually only like blonds, but there was something about her that was different.

"Hi I'm Leanne but you can call me Lea." She smiled as she shook Alex's hand.

"The name's Alexander but you can call me Alex baby." He replied, causing her to roll her eyes slightly and her smile to falter for a quick second.

"My name is Jack." I smiled, now shaking her small hand.

"Nice to meet you all, You guys can follow me and I'll show you your studio." She said as she spun on her heels and started to walk to the door of the building. We all quickly followed her. She opened the a door that had the letter C on it. We all filed in.

"Okay so this is basically your new work space." She told everyone. There was a chorus of 'Sweets' and a few 'awesomes'.

"Can you guys just chill here for one second? I have to run and check on another artist then I'll be back to give you a tour." She asked and explained. We all nodded.

"Ha did you guys see how she shot Alex down?" Zack laughed as soon as she shut the door. Causing us to join him with laughter of our own. Everyone but Alex that is.

"You guys try, I bet she'll be worse on you fools." He whinnied.

"I'd rather not." Zack said still laughing.

"I've got Cass." Rian said as he shook his shoulders.

"I'll give it a go." I smiled at Alex.

"Guys really?" Flyzik asked us, slightly annoyed.

"Shut up Matt or your fired...Again." Alex threatened.

"Okay, since it's just the two of us why don't we make a bet." He said turning to me.

"Alright what is it?" I asked.

"The first one that sleeps with her is the winner." He said.

"Simple enough, what's the prize?" I questioned.

"How about a thousand dollars?" He asked.

"Your on!" I smiled shaking his out stretched hand.

"You guys are dicks." Rian said as he shook his head.

On that note there was a knock on the door and the some guys head popped in.

"Um, Lea will be with you in a few minutes she has to go over something with Christine." He said as he closed the door again.

I couldn't tell why but I was excited about the bet that I had just made with Alex. I don't think it was the money either it was just the thought of getting to spend time with her. I plopped down on the couch by Zack and tried to plan different ways to win.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, so I thought it would be interesting to see what Jack thought about Lea first instead of the other way around! (:

What do you guys think of the bet? Did you like this chapter?
comment and tell me! (:

And if you haven't yet be sure to Subscribe!

And of course thanks again to

My lovelies
cindycannibal
NerdGlasses
& HisGirl