Status: Chapter Six posted Sept. 7th! (:

Waiting for the Spark to Fade

Chapter Five.

I opened the door to see all of the guys sitting on chairs and the couch that was pushed up against a wall.

"So are you guys ready for the tour?" I asked as I pulled a smile onto my face.

They all nodded and stood up. I watched them all very closely as I showed them around. The two named Jack and Alex kept exchanging glances and the other guys kept glaring at them.

It was safe for me to assume that these boys we're the ones betting on my sex life. I smirked to myself as a plan came into mind. I might as well play along, what's the harm in it? I could act like I don't know anything about what they were up to and lead them into a few traps of my own. Only rock stars, could make a bet about me after knowing me for half an hour and still feel cocky and confident.

After we finished the tour and we were back in Studio C, I sat down in an open chair.

"So what do you guys think?" I asked as I gestured around us.

"It's amazing." Rian answered with a brilliant smile.

"I'm pretty stoked to get started." Zack added.

"I'm stoked to get to work with you baby." Alex said with a wink.

"I'm most excited to be able to save you from Alex.And maybe we can have a little fun of our own." Jack told me as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Great, First Alex and now Jack we're blatantly hitting on me. I knew for sure now that these two were the gamblers.

Nick popped his head in the room and informed me that Christine had finished and headed home, asking him to tell me good bye.

"Oh Nick, come join us. Nick this is Zack, Matt, Alex, Rian and Jack. Everyone this is Nick." I introduced them. They all did that weird man nod, to say hello.

"So are you guys excited to be in L.A.?" Nick asked them.

"Yeah,We're here a lot but not for very long each trip. Zack lives here though so he's not as pumped about it." Rian answered.

"Cool." Nick nodded.

"So, We should go out and celebrate our professional partnership." I smiled.

"That would be cool, maybe you could show us around a bit. Zack has a meeting tonight for his clothing line and we all want to explore." Matt said first.

"I know the perfect place. It just opened a few weeks ago." I told them.

"Zack, have you heard of that new club that just opened on sunset? It's called The Blue Box or something." I asked the muscular bassist.

"Yeah a couple of my friends went opening night and said it was pretty cool, You guys should defiantly check it out." He answered.

"Sounds like it could be fun." Rian shrugged.

"Yeah, I could really use a drink to unwind from the flight and everything." Matt added.

"We should have a good time." I smiled.

"You don't even know, sugar." Jack said making the other guys roll their eyes.

"Okay so how about Nick and I meet you there, at say ten?" I asked.

"Yeah that sounds good. We'll just take a couple of taxi's from the hotel." Matt agreed, standing causing everyone else to stand also.Nick and I walked them to the door and said our good byes.

"So ten right?" Rian asked as he was climbing into the front seat.

"Yep, We'll see you then." I smiled and waved.

I don't think Alex and Jack will know what hit 'em when I get done with them. I smiled to myself as I thought of all of the different ways I could play them, like they we're trying to play me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one. So you should just count this and the last chapter as one! (: lol

What do you think her plan is?

Comment and tell me! (:

And if you haven't yet be sure to Subscribe!

My lovelies
cindycannibal
NerdGlasses
& HisGirl