Don't Tell a Soul

+False Hope+

She lies there; cold and alone. Her eyes carefully closed; afraid to believe what her moss green eyes had to show her. She didn’t need to see to know. She knew what was in front of her.

She knew what had happened. The cuts on her body were deep and bleeding her crimson liquid around her in an endless puddle of pain. Her hands were tied painfully behind her back, her clothes were ripped in every direction, and her hair was wet against her face from blood and sweat.

Her lungs ached with each breath she took. Her shoulders felt as if they were being ripped apart from their sockets from the tightness of the rope around her wrists. She could hear her heart beat ringing in her ears. The only thing left that let her know she still existed. The beating sound gave her false hope.

“Do you still refuse my offer, my poor little girl?”

Came a voice from in front of her.

She didn’t need to look to see who it was. She knew. She felt his fingers lightly brush away her wet hair from her forehead before tracing them slowly and gently down her cheek. Her heart beat quicken from fear. It wanted to run; wanted to run from the monster just inches away from her being. It wanted to live.

“What do you say? Will you join me, my little Maka-chan?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Foreshadowing?