Status: cliched A7X kidnap story. updates frequently.

Shhh, Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off.

Avenged Sevenfold are supposedly just a group of a young men who are too smart for there own good and are wasting it on becoming criminals. They kidnap girls and boys, both for different reasons. Some die, some live, it all really depends on in the guys case, they're work ethic and how much the resist, and the girls case, there looks and how much they resist. The police are working hard to overthrow them and believe they are getting closer and closer everyday though that doesn't stop them from taking just as many, if not more captives than usual.

Liz is just a victim. She's equipped with breathtaking good looks, and quick wits, and a dirty mouth.

In the eyes of Avenged Sevenfold looks will only get you so far, they like there girls obedient too, and Liz defiantly needs some work. They have one rule, don't get too attached to any of the girls.

In Liz's eyes she listens to herself, and that's it. She's spoiled and gets what she wants and has a hard time taking no for an answer.

Both of them are in for a rude awakening.

~.~

Another Avenged Sevenfold kidnap story, I like reading them so I figured it would be fun to write one also. If anyone knows any good ones or you are writing one yourself leave me a comment or message with the name, I'd love to read and review.