Status: i try to update as much as i can, when i have the time...but don't give up on me! lol.

Do Good Things Always End?

"No! I'm IN love with you!"

Mikey's POV:

I yawned and looked at my watch, it had just gone 5:55pm, I was surprised, we weren't at the park for long, but I still felt exhausted.

I looked around me and saw that everyone had gone to sleep, apart from Gerard and I. Saira was sleeping peacefully on my lap, I smiled and played with her hair a little. I still don't get why she was feeling down today, it wasn't just about the ride, but there was something else, oh well, if she wants me to know, she'll tell me.

"Mikey, wake everyone up will you? We're like, 5 minutes away from home and I do not want to carry Bob," He whispered from the drivers seat.
I nodded and gently shook Mandy up, she woke Ray up and Ray being Ray, he accidentally kicked his foot up and slammed his leg against Bobs chair, it was loud enough for both Bob AND Saira to wake up.

"Toro, you are gonna get," Bob threatened.
Everyone knew that Bob didn't like to be woken up when he was sleeping.
"HEY! It was an accident!" Ray argued.
"Seriously Ray, you know shits gonna go down when you wake Bob up, I wasn't planning on waking him up till we actually got home," I rolled my eyes.

Everyone laughed and a grumpy Ray sulked in the corner.
"Hey, Gerard? Have you heard anything from Frank today?" Saira said, speaking up a bit.
"No, not really, I haven't seen him since he ran out the house this morning," He answered.

I could tell they were both worried for their friend.
"Is that why you were looking upset this morning? You were worried about Frank?" I whispered, quietly in her ear. I felt her nod and pull me closer.

We got out the car and made our way inside, I noticed that Saira was still standing by the car.
"C'mon Saira! Its cold outside!" Ray called.
She stood there, thinking then turned to her left and ran.
"What the hell? Saira! We're you going?!" I shouted, loudly.
"I'll be right back! I need to go find someone!" She bellowed.
I sighed and shook my head, whilst walking inside my house.

Saira's POV:

I got out of Gerard's car thinking about where Frank might be, then, it hit right in the face.
Why didn't I think of this before?! I screamed at myself.

I turned to my left and sprinted away from the house. I knew where I was going, I was just hoping that Frank was still there.

"Saira! We're you going?!" I heard Mikey cry.
"I'll be right back! I need to go find someone!" I yelled back.
I ran and ran and ran until my legs hurt, good thing Frank had persuaded me to go cross country or I would've fainted by now.

When I finally got to the lake, I smiled, it was still so beautiful, I quickly checked the time on my phone and knew the sun was about to set. I walked through the trees and sighed as the little wooden house came into my view.

It was absolutely tiny, but you could just about fit 3 people in it, all it had inside was a little couch and a table where we used to play monopoly. The curtains were red colored, which Frank managed to steal from his grandma, and the door had 'Property of Frank and Saira,' engraved into it, with a heart around it.

I turned to look at the swing and saw him laying there, sleeping, I walked over to him and laughed a little at how he had a confused yet amused look on his face.
I gently stroked his cheek and suddenly panicked as his eyes fluttered open. He looked up at me and I saw how hurt and empty his eyes were, he looked broken. My eyebrows knitted together and formed a puzzled look.

"Is he with you?" He said, bitterly.

"Who's 'he?'" I asked.

"Oh come on! Stop playing dumb Saira!" He sat up and crossed his hands and feet.

"I'm not playing dumb! I don't know who you're talking about!" I shouted and sat down on a bench.

"OKAY FINE! I was talking about...Mikey," He said, unwillingly.

"Mikey?! Why would he be with me ANYWAY?"

"Because he's your boyfriend! And you're always together!"

"He is not my boyfriend!"

"I bet you wish he was!"

"I never said that!"

"But you wouldn't mind if he was! You both obviously like each other! Hell, Mikey is obsessed with you!"

"Frank! You're being so childish!"

"I don't care! All this time I've kept my feelings inside, but hoping and praying you feel the same way..."

"What are you talking about!"

"And then you go off and fall in love with HIM!"

"You're not making any sen-"

"I love you Saira! Of course that's not going to make sense."

I looked up at him and saw how shiny his eyes were and the first tear that fell.

"Frank, I love you too, but you already know that right?"

"No, I'm IN love with you! And I have been for the past 3 years!"

I gasped and got up to sit next to him on the swing.
"You really mean that?" I said, softly.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"No, I'm lying and I'm gonna throw you into the lake and yell, 'YOU FELL FOR IT BITCH!'" He said, sarcastically.

"Frank, I being serious."
"Yes, I do mean it, but this is why I didn't want to tell you, because now you have nothing to say and we're gonna be awkward from now on."
I sighed and looked at his face, and actually saw how he's changed for the first time. His face has lost all its chub, his adams apple was clearly visible, his eyes seemed to shine more and I hadn't realized how adorable his smile was.
How could I NOT have some sort of feelings for Frank, I've been with his all my life and I'm not going to deny, he has turned into a very attractive young man.

"Frank, look, so you're in love with me? Well, I think I have some feelings for you too, but I really don't see us both going down that road," I said, slowly, I know I was breaking his heart.
"Can we just try?" He whispered.
"Try what? Being together then ending it , and the results of us not being friends anymore, I don't want to loose you Frank, I need you, but just not in that way."

Now the tears were flowing down his face like waterfalls, and I couldn't help but cry too, before I knew what was happening, he had pulled me close and his lips on mine. At first, I sensed that he was doing it out of want, need even, but then I felt myself kissing back and he had put his hand at the back of my neck.
His lips were soft, and I could hear the sound of our lip rings touch each other loudly. He started to kiss around my jaw and that's when the realization of what we were doing hit me.

"Frank...Frank, stop."

"Why?" He said against my neck.

"Because it doesn't feel right, it almost feels like...incest," I admitted.
"Incest?" He said, he obviously seemed amused.

"Yes! Now please stop."
He sighed and sat up straight again.

"Okay, I know that you'll never need me in -this- type of way, but I also know who'd you rather have in my position," He looked at his fingers.

"Oh, not this again."

"Just listen! Its so evident that he loves you, I wouldn't blame him, and stop trying to make yourself believe he's just going to break your heart, I know you're thinking that, because he won't! You deserve someone like him, he'll treat you well, give him a chance," He had seemed to given up on me.

My bottom lip trembled and I threw my arms around him.

"Frank, she'll come on day, and she'll be the luckiest person ever, because you'll treat her like a princess, and she'll have no choice but to fall hopelessly in love with you, just keep believing, baby."

We lay there for about an hour, whether it was crying, talking, laughing or just holding each other. This is how I want it to be between me and Frank, forever and ever.

"We better be heading back to Gerard's place, they're probably worried to death about us," He suggested.
I nodded and let me carry me in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw i kinda feel sorry for frank. :( comment? i really need feed back, i feel like my writing could do with loads of improvement.
- zara