Change of Heart

Change of Heart

I gave him my heart blindly. I loved him with my whole heart. He made me feel loved, he made me feel special.
He betrayed me.
We vowed to never be like them, to never join Voldemort. Our parents were ashamed. I escaped, he stayed. But what else can you expect from a Black?
Pitter Patter
You listened to the rain beat against the train window. You looked blankly out the window. The countryside all seemed to melt together in the rain. Grey skies faded into a green countryside which was slowly turning brown.
Splash
You wiped away the tear that had fallen onto your notebook, smearing the ink. You looked at the smeared blackness.
*That’s all my life is now blackness, empty blackness.*you thought.
You tore your gaze away from the page.
“Reparo” you whispered, after pulling your wand out. Nothing happened.
“Some things just can’t be fixed.” you muttered sadly. You pulled out our Ipod and headphones. You turned the music up, drowning out the rain.
*Those muggles make some pretty cool toys.* you thought laughing slightly. You pulled out your sketch pad. You loved to draw; it was your release for you. You always sketched what was on your mind and right now he was on your mind. You started with the eyes. Those eyes, like storm clouds, darker than grey but not quiet black. They had always held compassion but now…now they were cold. His face was delicate but handsome, the picture perfect pure-blood son. His black hair was trimmed and never out of place. He had a suave, sophisticated look about him. You were so into your work you didn’t notice the compartment door open and someone sit down. When you finished the picture you stared at it. Your eyes brimmed with tears again. Tears of hate. Hate for Regaulus Black.
“That darn Black! Curse him, curse the entire bloody Black family!” you muttered angrily.
“I agree. Curse those Blacks every bloody one of them, except me of course.” a voice across from you said. You jumped and looked up to see Regaulus. Fury bubbled through you. How DARE he come anywhere near you! You were going to tell him to piss off but you stopped. It wasn’t Regaulus, but they were similar enough to be brothers. His eyes were lighter than Regaulus’s, more of a steal grey. His hair was shaggy and messy; it hung in front of his eyes. He flicked it out and grinned at you. His grin so like Regaulus’s but different somehow, more playful. You recalled Regaulus telling you about a brother.
“You must be Sirius Black then.” you concluded aloud.
“The one and only.” he stated proudly, striking a pose. You chuckled then looked from him to your drawing.
“You look so much like him.” you said softly. Sirius looked puzzled.
“Like whom?” he asked. You handed him your drawing.
“Like Regaulus.” you responded dully. You put your headphones back on, not wanting to think of Regaulus anymore.

Sirius Blacks POV
“Like Regaulus.” you heard her say dully. You looked at the drawing she gave you. It was a drawing of Regaulus.
*She seems like a nice girl, how the heck does she knows Regaulus?* you wondered. You looked over at her; she had some sort of thing over her ears and was staring blankly out the window. Her face was full of sadness but her eyes, they burned with fury. She looked familiar somehow. You knew you had seen her before. Then a piece of her brown hair fell from behind her ear, into her face.
*OH MY GOD!* you thought.
“Danielle Coleman.” you whispered. This was Regaulus’s girlfriend! You had seen her the year before when she visited Grimwauld Place. She had changed over the past year or so. Her hair was longer and a more chocolate brown color. She had filled out quiet a bit you noticed smirking. She didn’t look happy or care-free like she uses to; she seemed…lost.
*Who cares! She’s Regaulus’s girlfriend! She is the enemy!* you thought sternly.

Third Person POV
The next half an hour was spent in silence. Danielle stared out the window listening to her music. Sirius would stare at her from time to time then curse himself quietly.

Danielle’s POV
*I’d better get changed into my robes.* you thought suddenly. You put you Ipod away and looked over at Sirius. He looked deep in thought.
*He looks cute when he’s thinking.*you thought.
*No! No, he’s not cute, go get changed!* you told yourself sternly. You already had your robes in a bag so you didn’t need to dig through your trunk. You stood up with your bag and were halfway out the door when Sirus spoke.
“Off to find Regaulus, am I not a worthy companion for you?” he spat. You turned on him, your whole demeanor radiating fury.
“Do not pretend you know me Black!” you hissed. He looked shocked but you spoke before he could.
“I was going to change for your information, not visit you back-stabbing brother.” you said coolly. You slammed the door shut leaving a dumbfounded Sirius in your wake.
*Oh that boy infuriates me!* you thought viciously. How dare he accuse you! He knew nothing about you!
*Blood is thicker than water.* you thought solemnly. By the time you reached the changing rooms you had calmed down considerably. You changed into your uniform and pulled on you Ravenclaw robes. You walked out and saw a familiar head of red-hair. Lily Evens your fellow prefect and best friend.
“Hey Lily!” you yelled. She turned around annoyed until she was you.
“Oh thank god it’s you!” she cried, exasperated.
“Potter?” you asked. She nodded, you patted her back sympathetically. James Potter had been after Lily since they first met, she turned him down every time. He never stopped trying though, you thought it was pretty cute but never told Lily that. You liked your head very much, thank you.
“At least Black wasn’t there too.” you told her.
“How’d you know?” she asked. You made a disgusted face.
“Because he’s been with me the whole ride.” you muttered darkly. Lily had a look that was between shock and amazement.
“He’s still alive right?” Lily asked jokingly. You chuckled; Lily was one of the few who knew what you were like when you were angry.
“For now.” you replied. You both laughed.
“Come on Lily. I’ll save you from Potter and you can save me from Black!” you said linking arms with her. You two strolled down the train corridor laughing.
“Such poor company you keep now Danielle.” a voice sneered from behind you. Your laughter died in your throat. You turned slowly, reluctantly to face Regaulus. He stood there like an arrogant king, the boy whole stole your heart and shattered it.
“Black.” you said coolly. His eyebrows rose. He raised a hand and gently tucked a strand of loose hair behind your ear. You flinched slightly.
“So we’re on last names now Danielle my love?” he asked. You shuddered slightly. Oh he hadn’t changed a bit. Still the charming gentleman, but you knew what lie beneath the mask.
“You haven’t the right to say my name Black.” you spat. His eyes hardened, you saw the muscles in his jaw clench.
“Danni come on lets go.” Lily whispered. Regaulus looked at her disgusted.
“You actually let that filthy mud-blood touch you?” he said looking at Lily like she was dirt beneath his shoe. Lily’s cheeks flushed with anger but she stayed silent. You on the other hand whipped out your wand and pointed it at him.
“Don’t ever speak to her like that!” you hissed. He looked shocked then smug. He stepped closer to you and you faltered slightly. He looked at you with triumph. He gently kissed your hand holding the wand. His lips were cold against your skin and sent chills through your body.
“You can’t hurt me Danielle.” he whispered smugly. His breath was hot against your skin. You stepped away from him.
“Your right I cant hurt you. Because then I’d be like you.” you said sadly. Lily tugged on your arm and you gave Regaulus one last scathing look before you walked away.

Sirius’s POV
You sat there dumbfounded as Danielle stormed out of the compartment.
“Well I guess they broke up.” You muttered.
*She looks hott when she’s mad.* you thought
*Crap I don’t like her, do I?* you pondered this question.
“She’s cute and she’s got spunk.” You told the empty compartment. Silence.
*Great now I’m talking to myself real smooth.* you thought grudgingly.
*She’s been gone for a long time…* you thought worriedly.
“Geez Padfoot you’re worried about your evil little brother’s ex-girlfriend. What is the world coming to?” you muttered. Crazy or not you were worried about her. You walked quickly out the door and down the corridor. You saw Lily and Danielle come up the corridor. You ducked into a compartment; you didn’t want her to know you were worried that would be lame.
“Such poor company you keep now Danielle.” A cold voice said.
“Regaulus.” You muttered harshly. Your blood boiled at the mere thought of him with her.
*Oh Padfoot you got it bad…* that little nagging voice in your head told you. You ignored it and listened to Danni and Regaulus talking. Even though you couldn’t see her you knew she was uncomfortable with the situation.
*For now I listen, if things get ugly I’ll step in.* you thought.
“You’re right I can’t hurt you. Because then I’d be like you.” You heard Danielle say.
*She may not be able to hurt him but I sure can.* you thought darkly. You heard Lily and Danni leave; you stepped silently out of the compartment. Regaulus was deep in thought and didn’t notice you.
“Hello brother! Having a good day I hope?” you said with fake cheerfulness. He jumped the looked at you warily.
“What do you want blood-traitor?” he spat. You dropped the cheerful grin and if looks could kill, Regaulus would be six feet under.
“Stay away from Danni, she doesn’t need nor want you in her life.” You said with a deadly calm. He looked at with a smug grin.
“Are you sure she wants me out of her life?” he asked. You said nothing because there was nothing to say to that. He smirked at you.
*Oh that’s it!* you thought furiously.
There was a sickening crunch as your fist connected with Regaulus’s face. Blood flowed forth putting the Nile to shame. Regaulus fell to his knees clutching his newly broken nose. You crouched down and whispered in his ear.
“Stay away from Danielle or I will do worse.”
You stood up and strode away.
“You wont always be there to protect her!” you heard Regaulus shout.
*I will always be there for her, even if she doesn’t want me to be.* you vowed. You stopped outside the compartment you and Danni were sharing. You leant closer and heard voices coming from inside.
“So what’s with you and Black, I thought you guys were forever.” You heard Lily ask.
*I’d like to know too...* you thought.

In the Compartment
“We were perfect Lily. But life isn’t always perfect Lily, things change.” Danni replied sadly. Danielle leaned her forehead against the window as Lily came and sat next to her. Lily placed a hand on Danielle’s shoulder.
“What happened?” Lily whispered. Danni wrenched her eyes away from the window and to Lily; they were full of heartbreak and fury.
“He promised me. He swore to me!” Danni muttered angrily. She stared at Lily but she was not seeing her. She was away, far away in a distant memory.
“We would never be like them. They were ashamed so ashamed. Father was furious, I have proof…” she trailed off. Lily looked at her confused. Danni lifted her shirt. Lily gasped.
“Oh my god! Danni are you okay? You need to get that looked at!” Lily cried. Danielle shook her head her eyes were wet with unshed tears.
“No Lily, I’ll be fine!” She snapped. Lily leaned back shocked.
“Lily I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to snap. Just seeing him again, being so close to him…it’s put me on edge.” Danni said tiredly. Lily nodded and wrapped her arms around her.
“It’s okay Danni. You need to stand on your own two feet now. He’s not here to control you anymore.” Lily advised. Danni hugged Lily tightly.
“Thanks Lils. You’ve always been there for me.” Danni replied. Suddenly the door opened.
“Group Hug!” two familiar voices yelled. You and Lily were takled into hugs by two very heavy and muscled bodies,
“Potter get off me!” Lily screeched at the same time Danni yelled. “Black Get off me!”

Danielle’s POV
The rest of the train ride was to say the least…entertaining. James tried to woo Lily while she tried to read. Sirus was bugging you and you were trying to stop Lily from murdering Potter and yourself from killing Black. Remus was the only sane one among you. You were currently in the Ravenclaw common room finishing up some last minute homework.
“Ugh. Who really wants to know how blast-ended-skrewts mate!” you cried out in frustration.
“Oh but it’s so fascinating Danni!” a fake cheerful voice said from behind you.
“Well you can help me finish this essay then Maddy.” you replied laughing. She looked disgusted and you just laughed. She finally realized you were joking. Madison (aka Maddy) was probably the only Ravenclaw girl in your year that you could stand. She had beautiful curly brown hair that fell to her shoulders and a very up-beat personality. Maddy grinned and sat next to you. She nudged you in the ribs and smiles an I-know-something-you-don’t-know smile.
“Okay Maddy what’s up?” you asked suspiciously. If it was possible, her smile grew even bigger.
“Why don’t you go check outside?” she said mysteriously. You raised a questioning brow but got up anyways. You headed towards the portrait hole.
“Wait!” Maddy called. She ran up to you.
“Close your eyes and trust me okay?” she said. You looked at her curiously but obeyed. You heard her mumble a few spells and felt a cool breeze on your neck.
“TaDa!” she exclaimed.
“What’d you do to me?” I asked sternly. Maddy giggled and dragged me over to a mirror.
“Oh my god!” you muttered, shocked. Your skirt was rolled up and showed off your tone athletic legs. Your blouse was un-buttoned and showed the tops of your lacy blue bra.
* show some house spirit*you thought, snickering.
Maddy’s spell had pulled your hair up into a high ponytail with a few curled tendrils hanging down. Your make-up was light but made your eyes pop more.
“Maddy thank you!” you squealed. You hugged her tightly but quickly pulled away.
“Why all the smexxiness?” you asked suspiciously. She grinned mischievously.
“Just go outside!” she said, shoving you out the portrait.
“Well geeze…” you muttered. You looked around and saw no one.
“Why the bloody hell am I out here?” you asked, frustrated.
“Tsk Tsk language Miss. Coleman.” a familiar cocky voice said.
“Sirius?” you asked. He appeared, as if from behind a curtain, in front of you.
“The one and only.” he said proudly. You had your hands on your hips as Sirius ogled you. You snapped your fingers in his face.
“Hello I’m up here!” you snapped. He smirked.
“Sorry love. Your just so beautiful.” he said smoothly. You blushed and Sirius grinned.
“Well my beautiful lady, will you accompany me and a midnight stroll?” he asked pleasantly. He held his arm out to you.
*Hmmmm… there’s no harm in an innocent walk with a hott guy…I mean friend!* you thought. You linked you arm with him a grinned cheekily up at him.
“Well shall we go then?” you asked. He chuckled and pulled you closer to him. He draped a clock over both of you. You looked at him puzzled.
“It’s an invisibility cloak.” he said, answering you unspoken question.
“Oh…cool.” you said. He made a shushing noise with his finger and wrapped and arm around your waist. His warm breath tinkled your ear and sent pleasant tingles down your spine.
“Just try and be quiet until we get outside.” he whispered softly. You nodded. You two walked silently through the halls. Hogwarts was pretty spooky at night so you wraped your arms tightly around Sirius. He didn’t seem to mind. You slipped silently out onto the grounds. He led you over to the Quidittch Pitch. He pulled off the cloak and stepped away from you. You found yourself wishing he would hold you again.
*Only because it’s cold!* you thought unconvincingly. He told you to wait there and he hurried off to the broom shed. The chilled night air nipped at you thin blouse and scurried over your exposed flesh. You wraped your arms around you tight, trying to keep warm.
*Should’ve brought a jacket.* you thought angrily. A pair of arms wraped around you, hugging you from behind. His hair tickled the nape of your neck.
“Cold?” Sirius asked?
“Not anymore.” you answered truthfully. You turned around to face him, still in his arms.
*This feels nice. It feels…right... Whoa! I barely know him!* you thought.
You playfully smacked Sirius’s arm.
“Don’t spook me like that!” you exclaimed. He chuckled and held you tighter.
“Who else would it be?” he asked jokingly. Your eyes darkened, your pupils dilated with the rushing anger. Your entire body tensed. You backed out of his arms, he looked at you confused and concerned.
“Anyone, you could have been anyone.” you muttered darkly. Tears pricked the corner of your eyes. One solitary tear trailed down your face, even though a river threatened to. Sirius raised a hand to your face and you involuntarily flinched when he touched you. You saw his eyes harden with anger.
“I won’t hurt you Danielle.” he whispered soothingly. Your heart was soothed by these gentle words but not your head. For isn’t that what Regaulus said as well and look at you now?
*How can I trust him? They’re bloody related.* you thought stubbornly, denying fate as you did. Sirius gentle laced his fingers with yours.
“Fly with me?” he asked hopefully. You melted under his pleading gaze; he was like a lost puppy. How could you say no to that?
“I’m not very good on a broom.” you said cautiously. He grinned boyishly.
“I’ll never let you fall!” he exclaimed. He mounted the broom that he borrowed and pulled you up in front of him. He wraped his arms around you and placed his hands over yours and the broom handle.
“Hold on tight.” he whispered. Before you could reply Sirius had kicked off the ground hard and you soared up into the air. You had you eyes closed tightly and a death grip on the broom handle. You felt the broom level out. You cautiously opened one eye. Sirius’s thumb gently rubbed your hand.
“Relax. Your safe.” he breathed into your ear. You slowly opened the other eye and relaxed your grip.
“Wow!” you whispered in awe. You were hovering over the lake and the moonlight shimmered on its surface. The lake seemed to stretch forever, a silent silver ocean. You felt Sirius pull your hands off the broom. He held each of your hands in his and spread out your arms wide.
“What are you--” you asked but he shushed you.
“Close your eyes…trust me Danni.” he told you.
*Trust me* the words repeated in your head. You both knew what he meant. He wanted you to trust him with everything. Could you? Could you put your heart on the line again? Would he break it? You felt his hands on your face; rough gentle finger tilted your head to face his. His steal grey eyes bored into yours, stripping you to your soul. He placed a warm gentle kiss right next to your lips, not on them. Your heart was pounding and your head was spinning, not helping very much in your decision making. He buried his head in your hair.
“Trust me.” he murmured.
“Promise to catch me if I fall?” you asked softly. He looked you in the eye once more. They were warm and comforting; you couldn’t help but lose yourself in them.
“Always.” he said. You smiled warmly at him and turned back around, close your eyes, and spread your arms out. You felt Sirius grin and wrap his arms around your waist and hold the broom. He leaned forward into you and whispered “Lets Fly!”
The broom shot forward, like a rocket soaring up into the sky.
“Open your eyes!” he yelled. You did, and it was amazing. You were flying higher over the lake now but you could still see the gentle waves on the surface. With your arms outstretched you felt like a bird, free and boundless. Suddenly Sirius dived. You screamed in shock then began laughing at the exhilaration.
“Faster!” you cried. Sirius leaned into more, from and outside point of view it looked like you two were one. Sirius veered out at the last minute and you breathed a sigh of relief and sorrow. You two flew to a small clearing near the forest’s edge. He hovered close to the ground then leapt off. He turned to help you down.
*What a gentleman* you thought.
When your feet touched the ground you launched at Sirius, knocking him over with the force of your hug.
“Oomph.” he breathed.
‘That was amazing! Thank you so much Sirius!” you said jubilantly. He laughed and you grinned. You just laid there grinning at each other. Suddenly you realized that you were still on top of him.
“Oops.” you apologized, jumping up. A look of disappointment flashed in Sirius’s eyes but quickly disappeared.
“Geesh, who knew a little thing like you could hit so hard!” Sirius said jokingly.
“Hey!” you yelled, indignant.
“I’m not little, I’m just vertically challenged!” you huffed. It was true; comparing your 5’2 to his 6’1 you were tiny. Sirius looked at you sympathetically.
“Aww I didn’t mean it short people rock.” he told you.
“Of course short people rock, they have me.” you said matter-of-factly. Sirius grinned evilly; you took a cautious step back.
“Sirius….” you said slowly. He lunged forward, picked you up, and threw you over his shoulder.
“Ha! Now I rock because I have you!” he cried triumphantly. You shook your head and laughed.
“You already had me.” you told him. Sirius stopped walking and dropped you in front of him, his arms still around you. All playfulness was gone, his face was serious.
*Hehe Sirius is serious.*you thought, giggling in your head.
Sirius brushed some hair out of your face and rested a hand on your cheek, stroking it gently.
“Will you be mine?” he asked, “I mean will you be my girlfriend?”
You bit your lip and pretended to think. Sirius looked like he was going to faint. You put your arms around his neck and pulled him towards you.
“Of course, but I swear if your anything like your brother--.” your ramblings were cut off by his lips meeting yours. You kissed him back and he gently pulled away. He rested his forehead against yours, he smiled at you lovingly.
“I am nothing like him Danielle. Now come on lets go inside, it’s cold.” he told you. He put away the broom and you two walked back into the castle under the invisibility cloak. He walked you back to the Ravenclaw tower. He gave you a chaste kiss on the cheek but you had other plans. You fisted your hand in his shirt and kissed him passionately. You pulled away and giggled and the dazed look on his face.
“Thank you Sirius…for everything.” you told him. He smiled and kissed your forehead.
“Sweet dreams Danni.” he whispered then disappeared beneath the cloak. You floated into the common room and a cloud nine high; ignoring the portrait grumbling about curfew breaking students. You saw Madison curled up asleep on the couch.
*Must have waited up for Me.* you thought. You draped a few blankets over her and walked up the stairs to your dormitory. You fell asleep dreaming of moonlit rides and steal grey eyes.
The downy blanket of sleep lifted as the sun shined through the bed curtains. You groggily sat up and smiled, remembering last night’s events. You brought a hand to your lips; you could still feel the taste of him on them. You pulled back the curtains and gracefully stepped onto the cold stone floor. Gentle breathing and small snores could be heard from the other three beds.
*Score! I can take a shower without the snobs bothering me!* you thought happily. You came out of the bathroom twenty minutes later ready to face the day. You grinned a sly smile at the still sleeping figures. Being in Ravenclaw had its perks, like innocent stacks of books lying around…
CRASH!
The sound of the books crashing onto the floor woke all still sleeping girls. One particular nasty girl, Amanda, flipped you off and death glared you!
“Oops.” you said innocently, polishing you imaginary halo. You hurried out of the room leaving the grumpy girls behind you. Surprisingly Madison was still on the couch, awake now though.
“Thanks for waiting.” you said plopping down next to her. She jumped but grinned at you.
“So…” she asked anxiously. You pretended to not understand her.
“So what?” you replied. She gave and exasperated sigh.
“You went out with Sirius Black late at night and came back in at only god knows when. Spill it!” she cried.
You laughed and told her everything. You had to cover you ears when she let out a high-pitched squeal.
“Oh My God! That’s soooo sweet! Oh My God, you’re dating Sirius Black!” Maddy screeched. You couldn’t help but grin foolishly. Maddy put a hand over her heart and sighed.
“Awww, your gonna have such cute babies! I’m gonna be Auntie Maddy!” she said, wiping fake tears of joy from her eyes. You blushed crimson.
“Whoa! Slow down there Maddy, we’ve been dating for like.” you looked at your watch, “18 hours. Put the white dresses away.” you told her.
“Don’t be so sure. I think you’re bound and determined to have the last name Black. Considering you’ve snagged both Black boys.” She said cheekily. It was like a gray cloud came over you ray of sunshine. Your grin faded and your mood became somber. Maddy looked confused.
“What’s the matter Danni?” she asked.
“Regaulus, he’s not going to be happy about this.” you replied shakily. Madison looked at you with pity.
“Sirius is your boyfriend now. Regaulus is no longer a part of your life; leave him in the dust where he belongs.” Maddy told you sternly.
*She’s right. He’s no longer a part of my life, I don’t need to live my life by his rules anymore.* you thought happily.
“Your right, screw Regaulus!” you stated confidently.
“To breakfast!” you cried, linking arms with Madison and running out of the common room. You were laughing and chatting with Maddy on your way to the Great Hall when she stopped. She was in front of you so you stopped as well. She looked at you then over your shoulder and grinned.
“So was he a good kisser?” she asked, her grin almost cracking her face in two. You gave a girly little sighed.
“He was amazing.” you breathed. You felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you from behind.
“Amazing huh?” Sirius whispered into your ear. You glared at Maddy who was grinning wickedly. You gave her an I’m-going-to-kill-you-look. She rolled her eyes and mouthed the words “You’re welcome.”
“I’ll see you love birds later!” Maddy called over her shoulder as she walked away. Sirius nuzzled your neck lovingly.
“Morning babe.” he said sleepily. You turned so you were facing him, wrapping your arms around his neck.
“Sleepy?” you asked. He nodded. You grinned evilly; he didn’t notice his eyes were closed. You leaned into him and crashed your lips onto his, kissing him with every drop of feeling you had. Sirius was in shock for a moment then fervently kissed you back. You broke the kiss and sashayed towards the Great Hall. Sirius stood there for a moment, a goofy grin on his face, and then ran to catch up with you.
“You can’t leave a guy hangin like that.” he whined. You cackled evilly.
“I thought you were sleepy?” you teased. Sirius looked at you, shock written all over his face.
“Your evil.” he muttered. You grinned proudly.
“That’s why you love Me.” you told him. He smiled and slipped and arms around your waist, tugging you closer.
“That I do. That I do.” he whispered to himself. All eyes turned to you when you entered the Great Hall. Sirius’s fan club appeared to be sharpening their pitchforks by the death glares they were giving you.
*He’s mine now girlies.* you thought smugly.
“Come sit with me?” he begged, giving you the puppy face. You rolled your eyes and kissed him lightly.
“Come on lets go.” you said. You sat next to Sirius and across from James.
“Morning Danni.” James greeted. You nodded your head in his general direction.
“Potter.” you replied. You smiled at Remus who sat down next to James.
“Morning Remus!” you chirped. His head jerked up then he squinted at you.
“Oh, h-hey Danni.” he said cheerfully, stifling a yawn.
“How come you’re nice to him but not me?” James whined. You rolled your eyes and muttered, “Conceited much?”
“My best-friend hates you. It’s illegal to be nice to you.” you told him. He frowned and gave a heartfelt sigh.
“Poor Prongs. Don’t worry she’ll come around one day mate.” Sirius encouraged.
*Behold it seems that day has come!* you thought.
Lily Evans sat down next to James Potter and smiled at him!
“Hey James, Remus, Sirius.” she greeted. Remus and Sirius laughed at James amazed expression.
“So he’s still alive?” Lily asked you. You and Lily burst into a fit of giggles. The boy’s all looked at you like you were insane.
“Girls, they’re nutters.” James muttered, they boys nodded they’re heads in agreement.
“No seriously, what happened? Last time we talked you were deciding whether or not to push him off a cliff or feed him to a hippogriff.” Lily asked seriously. You giggled seeing Sirius confused face. You kissed him lightly, ruffling his hair. He grinned and cupped your face, kissing you lovingly. You could hear James making gagging noises in the background. You pulled away and smiled at him.
“I had a Change of Heart.”
♠ ♠ ♠
no i'm not going to add to it don't asl. If you don't like fan-fiction that's your problem.