Status: Maxxie is the slow updater, here.

Creatures

Ch. 11

Hayden’s P.O.V
Ricky grabbed my arm and led me inside. I was already mentally screaming like a fuckin’ fan girl but on the outside I just looked calm, like a normal person. At least I hoped.

“FORE!” I heard someone scream before a golf ball hit the wall right beside me and almost hit my face. I stared wide-eyed where the ball had hit.

“Guys! Really?! You almost hit Hayden with that goddamn ball!” Ricky said pushing me a little forward so I can keep walking into the living room where TJ and Ryan were messing around with golf balls and golf clubs while Angelo, Chris and Balz just sat there either watching them or watching tv and eating chicken wings.

“Oh hey…sorry. Who are you?” TJ said walking towards me.

“Uhh my name’s Hayden. I’m uhh…Halibell’s cousin.”

“Oh! Hali’s cousin! Well hi. I’m TJ. That’s Ryan, Ang, Chris, Balz and I’m pretty sure you know who he is right?”

“Yeah. I know who all you guys are actually. I love your band.” I smiled nervously to all of them as they all got up to greet me.

“Well that’s awesome! How ‘bout a hug?” Chris said smiling at me.

“Uh sure but dude, I can barely reach your shoulders.” I smiled up at him. And by ‘up’ I mean my neck almost 90 degrees looking up. Yeah he’s that tall and I’m that short.

“Oh no problem. I’ll just carry you.” He said.

“Wha—oh wait no!” I laughed as he picked me up and spun me around and gave me a hug at the same time. I’m kind of afraid of heights so I don’t like to be carried but this was fun.

“Ahh! Okay, okay. Put me down, please!” I giggled and he finally put me down and smiled at me again.

“But that’s not fair! I want a hug too!” Ryan said.

“Me too!” Said the rest of the band besides Ricky.

“Alright fine but please, no one else carry me.” I laughed. I gave them all hugs but of course, TJ didn’t listen to me and picked me up but put me back down when Chris told him to.

“Whoooaa. Okay a little dizzy there. Thank you.” I said as all the blood rushed to my head for a quick moment.

“Sorry.” He said cheekily.

“It’s okay.” I smiled.

“So, what do you guys want to do?” Ricky said.

“I wanna go to the amusement park!” I said like a little girl.

The guys looked at me at the same time which creeped me out a little bit.

“What?” I said all innocently.

“GOOD IDEA! LET’S GO GUYS!” TJ said before running out, the guys in trail but Chris who stayed to walk with me.

“In advance, I’m just going to apologize for them. I’m sure they’re going to do some stupid shit.”

“Yeah I kind of see that happening.” I laughed nervously.

“Oh trust me. Something will most likely happen.”

“Well then, bring it on.” I said. He chuckled at me.

“So what brings you here?” He asked me.

I sighed. “Uhh, it’s kind of a long story.”

“Well, how ‘bout you tell me while we walk to the amusement park? Or you don’t have to if you don’t want to. I mean, it’s your life you know and I just met you and all.”

“No I’ll tell you if you want to know.”

“Sure.” So we started walking and I started telling him my background.

“Alright, so I wasn’t born in the United States. I’m originally from Australia. I don’t even know where in Australia but I’m from there. I lived there for quite a while because my parents had to gain money for a trip back home. It was stupid I know but my mom blames it on me because I just had to be born during their vacation right? Well we had enough for only my mom and me to go. It was either I go with my mom or with my dad. They couldn’t leave me behind. That’d be some messed up shit. So, I went back here with my mom. My dad stayed and he came back when I was two. But he was extremely sick. My mom tried to take care of him at home. But after he started to throw up blood, he went to the hospital. They found out he had 2 tumors. In his lungs and somewhere in his throat. They managed to remove them but he still wasn’t as healthy as he could be. He went home but he was bedridden. He was alive until I was 6. I went to his room and he told that he loved me and that I was the most beautiful girl in the world and that I’ll go far in life and to always have him in his heart. Those were the last words he ever said. He died right in front of my eyes.” I started tearing up but I didn’t dare to cry in front of him.

“Oh my god, Hayden. That’s so sad.” He stopped us from walking and he hugged me. I tried my damn hardest to not break down right there.

“So why are you here now?” He stopped hugging and he grabbed me hand as we continued to walk slowly.

“So after my dad died, I climbed onto the bed and stayed with him. I just laid down next to him. So when my mom got home, she blamed his death on me because I was right there. Since then she hated me. She never gave a fuck about me. She’d slap me whenever she could. She’s get her fuckin’ Jack Daniels bottle and hit me with it, getting glass on me and everything. I had to survive by my own because she wouldn’t do anything for me. I had to get a job and make my own money. Buy the things I needed for myself. And I couldn’t take anymore. So I left and here I am.” I smiled at him and he just looked at me. He stopped us one more time and gave me a kiss on the forehead and gave me another hug.

“Well, I’m glad you’re ok now. As long as you’re with us, trust me, we’ll always protect you. You won’t get hurt anymore, alright?” He grabbed my face to make me look at him.

“Alright. Thank you.”

“No need to thank me. Now let’s go have some fun!” And so we ran the rest of the way to the amusement park.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, see how I told I'm kind of a bitch? Yeah. Well I finally updated. Nooow Shannon, you can go crazy. Have fun♥