Status: Maxxie is the slow updater, here.

Creatures

Ch.8

I was left in the living room. The events that unfolded happened kinda quick. I mean what was I, chopped liver? Ricky and Halibell were upstairs in her room and Skylar had just left witn Ang to go meet up with Bella. She wanted to hangout. I plopped down on the couch and started flipping through channels.

When I couldn't take it anymore I decided to go shower and get dressed to go over the boys' house.
I lathered in the shower for a long time til it was time to come out. I smelled like watermelon and I felt really smooth. I smiled and decided to leave my hair naturally wavy for today.

It was definitely time to dye my hair soon. It was starting to fade out and I didn't like it, since it was so many colors. I dried myself off and put on my undies and then my purple skinnies. They weren't those uncomfortable type skinnies that suffocated you. They felt like leggings but they looked like jeans.

I added on a black off the sleeve shirt that had a picture of the members from Sky Eats Airplanes. I applied my normal ring of light eyeshadow and a small ring of eyeliner and put on my black flats with the little bow at the tip.

I grabbed my phone and the charger and trotted down stairs and left a sticky note on the door saying I'd be next door and left.

I heard a hell of a lot of noise as I approached the door and I knocked softly. All the noise stopped and I'm guessing they froze.

“Maybe it's the exterminator.” I heard TJ say.
“No, shh shh. Let me hear. If it was the extermigator we would've heard a car pull up.” Josh said.
“I guess since you guys are too scared to touch the floor I'll get the door.” I heard chris say.

Then I heard a small drop as someones feet fell on the ground and shuffling towards the door. Chris opened it and stared at me, clearly embarrassed I had heard their conversation. I looked over at everyone who's faces were bright red except for Josh's. He was smiling like an idiot AND blushing. I laughed at them all and cleared my throat.

“So, uh. You gonna let me in?” I said looking up at Chris.
“Y-yeah.” he said moving aside so I could get in.

I was really confused to see all of them were standing on tables and couches. I raised my eyebrow at them and I heard TJ mumble something but I couldn't hear it because he was talking so low. He was whispering.

“Come again?” I said , looking straight at TJ.
He looked down and started playing with his hands, clearly embarrassed.
“There's a cockraoch somewhere on the floor and we're scared of it.” he mumble barely loud enough for me to hear.

It took me a few seconds before I was beding over holding my stomach laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. They were all throwing pillows at me telling me to shut up. It was too funny.

“IT'S NOT FUNNY !” I heard them all yell at me which in turn only made me want to laugh harder. I wiped a few tears from my eyes and sighed. Oh, that was a good laugh. I kissed them all on the cheek and went to the kitchen and looked for a jar and a napkin then went back to the living room.

They all looked at me weird but I ignored them. I looked around at the floor scouting for the cockroach, and then I saw it hiding behind the leg of the couch. I creeped over there slowly and clamped the jar over it. It was squirming helpelessly while it struggled to get out. I slipped the napkin under it so it was ontop of the napkin and the jar was still over.

All the boys squealed like little girls when they saw what I was holding. I giggled and walked outside then set it on the flor and lifted the jar up so it could run away. When I walked back inside they were all staring at me with adoration.

They got on their knees and started bowing down to me. I giggled and sat on the couch so I could play Call of Cuty with them. Josh keep killing me and I was getting frustrated so I sat on his lap to block his view.

“Heyyyyyy!” Hey whined. “That's not fairrrr!”
“Life's not fair babe” I said and turned to wink at him. He turned into a tomatoe which caused me to giggle uncontrollably. I killed him and was satisfied so I slid off of him and sat next to him.

I heard the guys laughing and they started singing “ooooo, Joshy woshy has a crushhhh.”
Now it was my turn to blush and I turned my head and burried them in my hands.

I may be outgoing and fun, but I get weak-kneed around cute boys. And Josh was a VERY cute boy. I blushed harder at that. What the hell was I thinking?

I peaked through my fingers at the boys but, that's the thing. There were no boys. Except for Josh who was next to me sitting awkwardly. I moved my hands from my face and looked around wondering where the boys were. And thats when I heard them whispering in the kitchen.
“No no, shh. She won't notice we left. Maybe he'll make a move on her!” Chris said.
I felt my cheeks start to flame red.
“Nah, Josh is too careful. He won't make a move on her til he knows she likes him. Which is obvious to everyone but him that she does.” TJ whispered.

“KISS HER ALREADY ! “ Ryan shouted. I couldn't take it anymore.

My cheeks were full blown red and I turned to Josh with a pleading look. He seemed to understand and got up and walked to the kitchen. Then I heard a couple grunts and muffled sorries.

He came back grinning and sat next to me on the couch, a little closer than he was last time. I layed my head on his shoulder, and he kissed the top of my head. It was meant to be all friendly but we both know it wasn't.

I then heard a chorus of aww's from the kitchen and I blushed and burried my face in his shoulder. He chuckled and stroked my hair softly.

“I mean come on guys, don't you know how to say anything else !?” hiding my face into Josh's side. I heard them all laugh around me and I felt his arm go around my shoulder.

I heard a few whistles and looked up to glare at them all. They immideatly faked a cough and stared at the floor. I giggled. I liked that they were scared of me. I crawled out of Josh's grip and saw him pout.

I skipped over to were all the boys stood in the kitchen door way.

I coughed and raised my eyebrows at them, wanting to get through. They grinned and stood their ground. I pouted and sat on the floor, then crawled through their legs. I heard them curse under their breath. I smiled feeling I won a personal vitcroy.

“Dammit.” I heard them all say again. I didn't get why but once I looked around the kitchen I understood why. It was a mess. It literally made them looked like slobs. “We've got mission impossible on our hands !”

I walked further over and gasped then covered my mouth, I was wide-eyed. I looked at the dirty dishes and ants crawling everywhere, then at the open boxes of cereal and milk and spilled contents all over the counters. I made disgusted look and grimaced.

Then I pulled on gloves and one of those little thingys you use to hang clothes on a line? They were kinda like clips, so I put it on our nose to keep the smell away. I let out a long breath and walked over to where Josh was still sitting watching tv with all the other guys now.

He looked up at me and smiled. “Yes, Hailey?” he said sweetly. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him again. “Can I borrow one of your shirts that you don't want?” I said with a puppy dog look.

He seemed like he was mad at first but he got up and grabbed my hand and led me to his room, then pulled out a big baggy navy blue vneck that looked torn and used. I looked at him, then back at the shirt. “Could you close your eyes and turned around?” I said a bit embarrased. He nodded and tried not to laugh as he turned around and covered his eyes with his hands.
I pulled off my top and dropped it to the floor then put on the shirt he game me.

It smelled so good..It smelled like him though. What the hell, Hailey ! What was I thinking. Josh smelled good? What was this boy turning me into. “You can turn around now.” I said just as I turned to head for the door. I felt his arms snake around my waist and he hugged me close to him. I layed my hands ontop of his and smiled, then I got out of his grip and ran down the hallway to the kitchen all giggly.

I started doing the dishes and wiping down the counters all by myself. It was lonely and boring. I liked it at home better when I'd splash water at Skylar or Hallibell. I wonder how she's doing...I hope Ricky hasn't done anything to hurt her anymore either...

I finished mopping and cleaning everything then washed my hands and plopped down on the couch laying down on all three boys, while the others just laughed and high-fived me. My head was on Chriss, my tummy on Josh, and my feet on TJ. I pulled my phone out right on time since it vibrated and scared me.

It was Hayden, our cousin. She said she was planning on coming down in a couple days but she couldn't take her moms shit anymore so she left and was at the airport now. What a lovely phone call. I groaned and told the guys sorry and that I had to leave.

I hugged everyone but kissed Josh on the cheek then skipped to my driveway and jumped up the stairs then knocked on the door. “Halliiibellllll ! Open the goddamn door, we gotta go pick up Hayden !!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: Comments encourage me to write more, thanks.