Status: Active .

Half- Breed

Chapter 4

she awoke with a start, feeling liquid leaking onto she forhead. Finally opening her eyes; she finds that everything around her is white.A blinding white. She winces and places her hand on her head only to feel blood accompanied by a big gash on the side of her head. she looks,around confused. She doesnt remember how she got in this place.This place wherever it is; is quiet but peaceful. Silent but meaningful. She sees a window not far from where she lay. Getting up; she quickly makes her way over to it and looks out.she squints her eyes and can barely makes out a Blurry dark figure in the distance. Something about it , Captivates her, something about it makes her want to walk towards it. So she does.
She regrets it as soon as she gets close enough because she can see his eyes.they are white, no pupil as inhuman as she has ever seen. Its skin,is deathly pale and it has Bright white wings coming out of its back. Its an angel.
Her mind turns confused and she looks behind the creature and screams when she see that the sky has now turned blood red and the clouds have turned black. She turns around and starts to run towards the pretty light.
"its so pretty" she thinks.
When she reaches the light she turns around and looks for the angel only to find it on fire. She tries to run towards it but the light envelopes her and she can't move.She can feel the light marking onto her skin so hard she starts to feel pain. She screams in fear. Suddenly feeling calm; she looks at the sky open up and out comes twelve fallen angels-

I sit up abruptly breathing heavly. I had never had a dream like,that but my dreams usually did have a meaning. Sometimes more meaning then I think.

I look around confused, wondering how the hell I got here.

A door creaks open and A muscular tan skinned guy with grey eyes steps inside.

" Good! Your awake."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo please comment and subscribe. I would love suggestions:) thnx for reading. Amd thnx for the two people who commented:D
<3 Tierra
By the way, I did this on my phone.lol.my fingers hurt now.