Status: Just Started. Active-ish.

Untouched

Cassadee is a young girl that is soon getting married to a guy that was picked out by her greedy parents. The only reason they want her to get married to him is because he's rich and he just so happens to have a crush on Cassadee. But, Cassadee doesn't agree to this at all, but she is forced to. So, she gets Jason, the guy she's married to, to sign a contract promising that if he truely loves her then he won't touch her for a 3 months.

Jason doesn't understand why, but agrees to do it, hoping it'll make Cassadee happy. But, as the days go by they start getting closer and closer, until Cassadee is forced to open and let Jason shower her with love. But, then he notices something strange about her. What is it? Find out by reading!
  1. Untouched - Chapter 1
    Perfect also came with another name and that was Cassadee.
  2. Untouched - Chapter 2
    So, it was best for me to do as she said or else.
  3. Untouched - Chapter 3
    “…my friend really, really likes Cassadee and he wants to like marry her, but his parents probably won’t allow it if he doesn’t get a good looking picture of her.”
  4. Untouched - Chapter 4
    I couldn’t believe they were actually already planning everything.
  5. Untouched ~ Chapter 5
    He has a point, I thought to myself. What if she doesn’t like me back?