'Cause All I Know Is, You Are My Only One

Chapter Three.

I couldn't stand her, she was driving me insane, the only people I could really stand and love talking to was Rian and Zack, Jack was kind of a dumbass. He was so annoying and I couldn't stand him because he was Alex's best friend.

After practice was over Alex's bitchy girlfriend left leaving me alone with him for awhile. Zack had to go drop off Ryan and Jack. Since Alex lived down the street from Zack, so it was just us two waiting for him to get back.

"Great now I'm stuck with you" I sighed crossing my arms over my chest.

"Don't be so grumpy Laney, you're not cute when you scowl" he laughed.

I huffed, "I wouldn't be scowling if I weren't stuck here with you"

Alex cracked up, "Laney don't be such a whiny bitch, you know you want to be here with me as much as I want to be with you"

I glared at him, "Shut up Gaskarth, I do not want to be with you or around you"

Alex just grinned, "Oh so you don't want me in between those long legs of yours?"

I blushed, "No. Stop being such a pervert"

Alex burst out into a fit of laughter, "Please. You're not as hot as my bunny"

I rolled my eyes and stood up and pushed past him, "I don't care what you find attractive"

A few minutes later I felt his hand pull me back and push me against the basement wall, I almost screamed except he covered his hand over my mouth.

"Shh. You don't know what you're talking about Laney, you want me as much as I want you remember what happened that night before sophomore year started?"

How could I forget?

I was waiting in Alex's bedroom, he said he had something important to tell me. I was nervous, I wanted to tell him how I felt but he would probably reject me.

Alex walked in and locked the door behind me, "Finally, my parents left. Its just you and me" he grinned.

I raised an eyebrow, "you're such a creep" I giggled.

He walked towards me picking me up and putting me on his dresser, getting between my legs. "You know..."

I laughed, "Alex what the hell are you doing?"

He grinned in my ear, "you"

I shivered at the sound of his voice, "Alex, we can't do this... I have to go"

Alex pressed his lips against my collar bone, "no you don't, you know you want me, Laney please"

My heart started pounding, he was right. I wanted him and I wanted him so badly but I had to contain myself.

Alex's hands were on my thighs and my arms were around his neck, "Why do you do this to me Alex?" I whispered.

I could feel his smirk on my neck, "Do what baby?"

I squirmed, "Turn me on, stop it" I arched my back.

"Well, you started it" he chuckled.

My legs were holding onto his waist as he pressed harder against me, "Alex... we shouldn't be doing this, especially in your parents' bedroom"

Alex chuckled, "Oh do you prefer the bathroom?"

I giggled, "or your bedroom"

Alex looked at me and beamed, taking me to his room, "let's go then"


I took in a long breath before I opened my eyes, "Don't remind me, Alex we promised, wait no you demanded not for us to speak of that night again"

Alex grinned, "You still want me"

I glared daggers at him, "No. I want Zack. Now excuse me I think I hear him coming" I shoved Alex into the couch and walked away.

"All right, be that way"

I walked out to find Zack standing at his front door smiling, "did he give you any trouble?"

I nodded and clung onto him, "Let's go to my house and cuddle" I whispered.

Zack looked down at me and grinned, "I don't know if this will just be cuddling, Laney"

He smirked and picked me up taking me inside, "Well, whatever we end up doing I'm sure it'll be fun"

****
I was in Zack's room waiting for him to get out of the shower, when Alex came in and grinned from ear to ear.

"What now Gaskarth?" I snapped.

"Just thinking about how much fun we had"

I shook my head, "I had no such fun with you"

"You might be a bitch but you're still sexy when you pout and get all steamed," he chuckled.

"Go away!"

"All right, bye babe"

I sighed and fell back on Zack's bed; Alex was not going to leave me alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i'm late! :(
I've been working and not been in a writing mood but here it is! Getting back on the writing horse. XD