A Little Brown Journal

She's Not Her

Hinata opened the door to be greeted by a Hyuuga Elder. "I am r-ready," Hinata told the Elder in front of her. He was the eldest Elder and the only one without an iced over heart. He put his arm out for her to hold as he moved slowly to the room where her surgery was going to take place. Hinata kept pace with him and took in every detail around her…the wooden flooring which was waxed over to keep from splintering…the white walls with beautiful designs of flowers painted on them…the twirl of the stem of the flowers…so soon Hinata might not be able to see again.

Hinata hoped that she could see Sasuke…just one time before this. In case she couldn't see again. She didn't know why she hoped it but didn't bother wondering. She was about to do the craziest thing she'd ever done in her life. Her body was tense and her breathing was rigid. She tried to take breaths and reminded herself, that this was what she always wanted.

A girl around the age of thirteen opened the door and stared at him oddly. She had brown hair and the same Hyuuga eyes as everyone else. "Who are you?" she inquired. Sasuke just stood there emotionless. She was not old enough to be the girl who wrote the journal. She's not her. Sasuke shifted the weight on his other foot before turning and leaving. "Hey, I asked you a question!"

"Hnn." He wasn't about to waste time on a little brat, especially words. Words were something he would only share with people who were worth his time…wait, did he just imply that Hinata was worth his time? He had been the one asking questions. He sighed and kept walking. Damn, I need to beet something to a bloody pulp.

After finding Neji he fought him and ended up with a couple broken bones, a bloody lip, and scars decorating his pale body. He had done worse to the Hyuuga, though. Neji had ended up unconscious. Take that you bloody bastard, Sasuke thought in his head.

He really hated Hyuugas; how they had something stuck so far up their asses. There was only one Hyuuga that wasn't…and that was the girl from the journal. He stood completely still when he heard a noise. Who would be in the Uchiha Compound? Fucking kids no doubt that wanted to cause trouble. I'll show them. When he reappeared to in front of the noise he noticed what the noise was. It was sobbing.

Hinata Hyuuga was curled into a ball on his front porch. White bandaging was around her eyes and head, making it look almost like a bandanna of bandages were on her head. What had happened to her? And why the hell was she on Sasuke's porch?

Hinata rocked herself back and forth as she cried. Her whole body was shivering because she was soaked from the rain that was still pouring from the dark sky. It was dark out, so he couldn't just send her away.

"What do you want, Hyuuga?" he asked. Her head tilted upward to where he was and he noticed something; she couldn't see. Something exploded inside of him. What the fuck had they done to her? The stuck up bastards! Why the fuck would they do something like this to the weakest Hyuuga of them all?

"I-I-I…" her trembling made it hard for her to speak. The chattering of her teeth made her stutter. "I-I have n-n-n-o p-place to s-stay…and have n-no f-friends with w-which to s-stay with." Sasuke mumbled some curse words as he bent down to pick up the drenched little Hyuuga.

"Sasuke!" she squealed as he lifted her into his arms. She hadn't stuttered and she had called him by his first name. That was unlike her. He shrugged it off and carried her inside to the bathroom. "S-sorry."

He put her down in the bathroom and she fought to keep balance.

"Strip down," Sasuke told her. Her pulse quickened. What was he trying to do? This was a horrible mistake! H-he is going to rape me! Sasuke sighed; trying not to get annoyed. "Take your damn clothes off."

"B-but I-I-I…y-you…" Hinata couldn't say the sentence she had meant to say. She heard Sasuke sigh again.

"I won't fucking rape you or what ever the hell you think I'm going to do. Take your damn clothes off so you don't die from hypothermia." Hinata slowly pulled her pants down. All her clothes were hard to get off because of the wetness of them. She then lifted her shirt and her bra and hugged her body tightly. When she thought about it she did trust Sasuke. She didn't know why she trusted him…she still hated him!

"Come on," Sasuke was still holding her arms to help her keep her balance. He pushed her down the hall way and into a room. Then he threw some clothes into her hands that she barely caught before they smacked her in the face. Why did he have to be so forceful? She quickly put on the humongous clothes. The next thing she knew she was pushed backwards. She closed her eyes and braced for the impact of the floor but instead she fell onto a bed. She sat up and tried to search for Sasuke's chakra.

"What did they do to you?" Sasuke said through gritted teeth. Hinata pushed her index fingers together.

"I-I decided to have them do this to me." Hinata bit her lip. She hated stress. Sasuke snorted crudely.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" he yelled. Hinata felt his presence in front of her and stood up, still not nearly as tall as he was.

"Stop fucking swearing!" she yelled at him. Unknown to Hinata, Sasuke smirked. Finally, he thought, she has found herself a back bone.