Hell on Earth

Chapter 5

"Leave my sons room!" I screeched, I kept trying to open the door but my body was getting numb from fear by the second, I didn't know what was happening...Or what could happen, Joey was gone, I couldn't let Jakob go too.
Tre was wondering what was all the fuss about and ran upstairs,

"What's happening?"

"Take everyone, get into the car and leave." I whispered.

Something bad was about to happen and there was no way in hell I would let the rest of my family go through with it.

"What? I don't understand," He stood there confused.

"LEAVE !!" I shouted.

No ones P.O.V

Tre ran down the stairs and shook Mike trying to wake him up,
"Get in the car." He spoke now worried.
Tre then rushed into where Addie was sleeping and grabbed her arm.

"Tre.." She smirked and let out a little smile.

"Addie, this isn't funny, get in the car." Sweat was running down Tre's face, Addie stared at him for a couple of seconds then her eyes lit up, she quickly got up and grabbed her bag, heading her way to the car with Tre.

"Wheres Bill?" She whispered.

Tre didn't reply, he didn't want her to get even more curious.
They got into the car, but Mike wasn't there. Tre tooted the car horn vigorously.

"Come on...Come on" He said to himself impatiently.

Mike opened the door and let out a yawn.

"What the hell you guys?:

"Get in" Tre snapped.

"Why?" Mike raised his eye brow.

"Damn it Mike just get the fuck in the car!" He screamed

"Okay, okay, shesh.." he opened the car door and got in the back seat.

"We're we going?" Adrienne's eyes started to hold back drops of tears.

"I don't know.." He whispered. "I don't know ."

Billie's P.O.V

I ran downstairs and into the garage looking for something, anything that could bash the door right ope. I saw an axe hanging up on the work table, clutched my hand on the handle and made my way back to Jakob's room.
I tried waking the wooden hinges apart.

"Im coming for you Jakob, hang in there buddie!" I shouted.

"I wouldn't be so sure." I heard there stranger spat.

The hinges broke off and the door fell backward and onto the stranger, I couldn't see what he looked like, but I quickly ran to Jakob's bed and cradled his cold, shaking body in my arms. Jakob was still panicked, but his eyes never opened.
I heard the stranger pull off the door from him with incredible strength, I turned to look and almost fainted. My breathing became heavier, my eyes stuck on his image,
the Hellish like creature glared into them.

"Your soul is Satin's." He whispered, and hissed out a laugh.

I slowly began stepping backward, thinking I could make a run for it any second, though, I knew running from a demon would be impossible,

"Da..Daddy, whats happening?" Jakob lips trembled.

The walls were starting to shake again, more voices I heard.. Climbing up the walls.
There were more, a lot more.
"Oh my God.." They started knocking the walls down, why were they doing this to us? ...Was it just us? My eyes widened, there was only one thing I could do.

"..Hold on." I whispered to Jakob. I quickly turned around and made my way downstairs, running as fast as I could, I heard footsteps following, pacing faster and faster, 'this is insane' I thought to myself 'Ill never make it' two more were waiting for me downstairs by the front door.

"LOOK!" I shouted to the hellish creatures pointing to the kitchen trying to think up something on the spot to make them move.

"Satins in there, he's got something to say to you too, uhhh...You should be very disappointed in yourselves!" I frowned, they walked into the kitchen with guilt on there faces, I couldn't help but giggle slightly.

As soon as the had left the room I quickly opened the front door and rushed outside...
'What a reck' I thought to myself.
Cars were smashed against poles, blood on the roads, the screams of children haunting my ears..And I couldn't do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
About time I know..
Comments please =]