Yet another love story

Can't stand it

I awoke the next morning, noticing I still had a smile on my lips. I giggled at how many times I blushed when I was with him. Maybe 10 times, maybe more. Who know's. Well, maybe he does if he was really looking at me.

After about 15 minutes just thinking and laying in bed, I finally got up. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Ugly

I shook the thought and combed my hair, and threw it up in a messy bun. I put a hoodie on zipped it up. It was a tad chilly in here.

I left my room, and felt as if someone was watching me. I got a chill down my spine; began to look around. I was home alone. I shivered and went to go check the temperature.

Temperature: 51 degrees.

What the hell? Last night I placed it on 78. I guess I pressed the wrong button.

I put it once again back on 78 and walked away. I heard the heat kick on. I kept my sweater on if it mistakenly goes back to being freezing.

I walked into the kitchen. Pulled out a bowl and poured out my favorite cereal, Trix.

Knock. Knock.

I placed the milk carton back in the refrigerator. I walked to the door, and opened my door an inch.

"Morning gorgeous." I saw his smile and it already brightened up my day. I blushed and looked down to what I was wearing. I touched my hair, and put my hood on. I looked a mess. And not the pretty kind some girls get to wake up to.

"Hi." I giggled without meaning to.

He smiled at me, and blushed.

Was he ACTUALLY blushing, or was I just seeing things? Him blushing made me giggle and look at him.

"Do you mind if I come in?" He asked with a smile on his lips.

"Of course, you're always welcome here." I looked at him, and felt my face getting hot.

"You're blushing again, my dear." He placed his hand on face, and looked at me. I mean, really look at me. I looked down, and opened the door fully. I moved from his touch and walked away. I heard him sigh in disappointment.

"Sky, why do you always do that?" I didn't look at him. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I kept looking down.,

I heard his steps walking toward me. I kept looking at the floor. I saw his feet in the front of me. I kept looking down, not toward his face. Oh, how bad I wanted to look at him; but I just couldn't.

"Sky, please look at me." I looked at him, and looked back down quickly.

He placed his hand under my chin, and made me look at him. I looked into his eyes. I felt ever so weak kneed right then and there.

He smiled at me, as I blushed. I noticed he was beginning to lean in toward me. I started blushing and closed my eyes.

That's when I felt it...

His lips on my cheek.

I looked at him, and smiled a small smile.

He looked at me and smiled. He held my hand and I kept it there with him.

I looked into his eyes. A hit of disappointment was in my eyes and lips. I hope he didn't see.

"You know, sometimes you're too good to be true." He looked down when he spoke the words. I looked at him shocked. I giggled, and squeezed his hand.

"How so?" I said while lightly giggling. He looked at me and was about to speak, but then stopped himself.

I looked down, and sighed. He let go of my hand and placed both his hands on my face. My face grew hot when he did so.

His lips we growing closer to mine. I kept my eyes open, unsure what he would do.

I felt it.

That spark, his touch.

I fell, and it was just the beginning...
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't stand it by Never Shout Never
Comment & Subs<3
Update soon(:

-Allie<3 c: