Yet another love story

We Could Be Amazing

I felt his lips against mine. He shivered and placed his hands on my waist. My eyes were closed.

This was my first.

This gorgeous boy whom I’ve known over night; he was my first kiss.

I felt our kiss start to end. I opened my eyes, and saw that our lips were now parted.

He smiled and looked down blushing.

“I’m sorry Sky. I…I shouldn’t have done that. I don’t know what I was thinking…” He lightly smiled and kept looking down.

I giggled and he looked up to me. I felt my cheeks turning hot. I bit my lip as I looked down.

“It’s okay Joe. Honest. It was…. superb.” I looked up to him; he was staring into my eyes. I smiled and blushed even more.

He brushed my cheek; I looked up to him.

“Sky you’re so beautiful.” I looked down. Not knowing what to do or say.

My tummy was bursting with butterflies, and then I noticed my eyes began to get blurry and water. Was I crying?

“Sky are you crying?” He tilted my head up and wiped them away. He pulled me close to him and hugged me. I placed my face in his chest; hugging him back.

He held me there for several minutes.

I never wanted him to let go.

But then I noticed myself, I pulled away.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined my hand with his. I smiled up to him.

“I’m sorry for crying. It’s just; no one has ever called me beautiful…” I felt his grip tighten, and he brought my hand to his lips and lightly kissed it.

“I’m not like other people.” He said to me in a hush tone. “When I saw you open your door, I was struck by such beauty I’ve never seen. You made my heart drop and I wasn’t sure what was happening to me.” He kissed my cheek, and began talking again. “Don’t say you’re ugly or fat, ever. You’re amazing, and so gorgeous, and it’s like I’ve known you for a life time. I want you. And only you, forever.” He got down on his knees. “Skylar, be mine?”

I looked into his eyes. Taking in what he was telling me, every bit of it. A huge smile was placed across my face.

He was still holding my hand, searching my eyes for my answer.

I blushed and looked into his eyes, and gave him an answer.

“Yes Joe, you can have me.”

He stood up and placed his hands on my cheeks.

“Are you sure, Sky?” He kept searching my eyes.

I nodded and bit my lip.

“I promise I will never hurt you. Ever.” He looked me dead in the eye.

I smiled.

Promises can be broken, you and I both know that Skylar.

I blocked the thought out of my head, and lightly kissed him.

“I believe you.” I smiled to him.

Maybe my thoughts are right; promise can be broken. I just hope it doesn’t come true…
♠ ♠ ♠
Andy Grammer - We Could Be Amazing
Sub & comment please!<3.
Update soon; I hope :P.

-Allie♥;