Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

011

When I woke up, I felt Bam's grasp around my wait. I peaked over at his mass of curls and smiled, then decided to gt up. Grabbing my silk robe, I went to take a shower. Soon the door opened and the curtain pulled back.
"Babe," I smiled, washing the shampoo out of my hair. When I turned back around, he pulled me by my hips.
"What? This is normal," he laughed, "and I wanted to share this with you." With that he put his hand to my clit and rubbed lightly. I groaned and reached back to his already hard dick. While stroking him up and down, he bit my neck, making me arch my back. I bent over slightly, lining Bam up so with one push, he slid into me. I could feel the water running down my back and Bam pulled me into his hips. I moaned and stood up more and put my arms around his neck. His hands slid to my clit where he rubbed lightly. His pace became faster as he let out low groans too. After he pulled out, he turned me around and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, then placed him into me. Bam groaned and bit my neck as I bounced up and down, feeling myself getting tighter.
"Fuck, babe." he groaned, kissing me. I got down and kissed his neck, making him push me against the wall. I lifted one leg to his hip as he pumped in and out of me. I could myself tighten around him and I let out one last, loud moan.
"Adi." he breathed, his pace getting sloppy. He gave a final push after he emptied into me. I smiled and kissed him, grabbing the shampoo.
"We should do this every morning." he smirked.
"I'm gunna be sore." I whined, scrubbing the contents in my hair. Bam smiled and kissed my pouted lips. I finished my shower, then went to get dressed for work.
"How about some breakfast?" Bam asked as I closed the door to the apartment.
"I'd love to, but I'm already late." I sighed, lacing my fingers with his.
"Please." he stopped, pulling me into a kiss. His hands slid to my ass and he squeezed.
"Fine." I groaned, walking to the elevator. We got a breakfast sandwich at the Muffin shop and sat at the tables outside.
"Is Katie's party tonight all set?" I asked, biting my ham and cheese on a bagel.
"Yes boss." he nodded, shoving half his sandwich into his mouth.
"That's attractive." I smiled, wiping off some ketchup that was on his chin.
"I have a surprise for you." he smiled back, putting his sunglasses on his pretty blue eyes.
"What's that?"
"Can't tell you." he shook his head.
"Come on." I whined, putting down my sandwich. He shook his head and finished his food.
"Fine." I snapped, handing him the rest of my sandwich. "I gotta jet babe." I stood up as he did and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a kiss.
"Have a good day baby." his hands rubbed up and down m sides.
"You too." I kissed him again. "I'll be at the house by 7."
When I got to work, I went straight to my office.
"Hey Adilean!" Jessica smiled as I walked by.
"Hey Jess. Bam's throwing a surprise party for Katie tonight. You should come, he's got a lot of single friends." I joked, sipping my coffee. I gave her the address and sent a text to Bam so her name so he would let her in.
- - -
I flew through everything I could before my lunch break, and even then I had to skip it. I took the chance to call Katie and see how she was holding up.
"Raab hasn't left my side." she quietly, but excitedly mentioned. Then where was a knock on my door.
"That's good hun, but I gotta let you do. I'll see you tonight." I hung up the phone and walked quickly to the door. When I opened it, I saw 12 white roses being held by a too-much-gum-exposure-when-smiling woman.
"These are beautiful!" I gawked, grabbing them from her. "Thank you." Kicking the door closed, I waked to my desk and opened the card: 12 of the most beautiful flowers for the most beautiful girl - Bam.
My face got hot and my cheeks hurt from smiling too much.
"Knock knock." someone came threw the door. I looked up at my boss and began to unwrap the flowers. "Oh boy, who are these from?" she asked, helping me fill the vase with the jug of water.
"Bam." I smiled, taking off the plastic tubes.
"Aw, how sweet." Mandi smiled, looking down at my pile of work to do. "I want you out of here by 5:30."
"Mandi, I have a lot-"
"I don't want to hear it. I know Katie's coming home tonight." she walked of of the door before I had time to protest. I sighed and continued through paperwork and designing ideas. At 5:30, I called Bam on the way to my house.
"Thanks for the flowers baby." I said, opening the door to m apartment.
"You're welcome." I heard voices in the background, but ignored them since he was getting the party started.
"Change of plans. Get Raab to take over music. I'm gunna get party clothes for Katie."
"Yes ma'am." his sarcasm made butterflies flap in my belly.
"I'll text you when we're about to leave." I ran around my room, shoving clothes, shoes, and make up into my bag.
"Dico got a job, so we're having a party." I lied, getting her outfit out.
"Well geez, what are we waiting for?" she laughed, getting out of bed.
Dunn walked into the room, his beard trimmed.
"Woah bro, nice face." I yelled, rubbing his fuzzy beard.
"Eh, shut up. Are you almost ready, princess?" he called, knocking on the bathroom door.
"Ryan, don't rush me." she knocked back on the door. He laughed and shook his head, adjusting his shirt. After getting Katie discharged, we rushed to Ryan's car. When we go to Castle Bam, Katie walked through the house first. Everyone yelled surprise and her face flushed. She tried walking the other way, but I pushed her towards Raab.
"Welcome home, babe." he smiled, pulling her into a hug. I looked around for Bam, but a pair of arms wrapped around me, causing me to smile. I turned around, ready to kiss him, but jolted out of his arms when I did.
"Jukka!" I yelled, pulling him into a hug instead.
"It's nice to see you, as always, Adilean." his accent was thick and charming.
"Surprise." Bam whispered, kissing me sweetly on the lips.
"Bam - Bam and Adilean?! When in the hell?" Jarppi busted between us, wrapping his arns around our waists. I laughed and grabbed the mixed drink HP was handing me.
"Where's Jarno?" I asked, peeking around.
"Right here, baby." his voice came out of no where. I felt his hand slip onto my butt and he pinched it. I spun out of Jarppi's grasp and into Bam's.
"Let's get stupid faceded." I smiled, before pecking his lips.
- - -
"Play pool with me." Jukka begged, tugging at my hand.
"Fine." I sighed, too fucked up to care. "Do we have to use these?" I asked, holding up a stick.
"Can't handle sticks, Adi-pie?" he smirked, setting down his drink. I huffed then sipped my drink some more. "Don't worry, Bam-Bam told me all about it."
"Excuse me?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the table.
"Yeah, last night, right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
"No." I shook my head violently.
"Not this morning either?" he asked again, walking closer. I shook my head again.
"Really?" he gave me a skeptic look. "Oh Bam, yeah, right there!" he yelled, humping the pool table.
"Stop!" I yelled, slapping his arm. I was annoyed that Bam would tell everyone about our sex lives. I walked down the stairs and past crowds of people, to the sliding screen door.
"Hey." Bam said, sliding his hand on my hip. I looked at him and shoved his hand off. The ramp couldn't have come up sooner. I climbed the ladder and sat on the edge with my bottle of Tequila.
"Adilean!" I heard his voice call, but looked towards Fast Eddie's demolished Casino. "Hey!" he yelled again.
"What?" I hissed as he came to the top.
"What the fuck's wrong with you?" he growled back, looking into my eyes.
"You told Jukka about us fucking?" I asked. His face turned smooth and a smiled curled his lips.
"Is that what this is about?"
"Brandon, it's not funny." I groaned, sliding on my ass down the ramp.
"What? Because I told one person about us having amazing sex? Do you think I'd tell Dunn?" he asked, grabbing my hand. Suddenly I felt pathetic, so I looked down at my drink. Bam's hand slowly lifted my chin, my eyes looking into his.
"Adilean. I didn't mean to piss you off. I'm sorry it bothers you babe, but it shouldn't. We're a couple now." his lips sealed to mine and I got lost. My fingers tangled in his hair and he slowly laid back, causing me to slide my leg over his waist. His hands ran up my soft leg, which gave me cold chills.
"Adi and Bam-Bam, fucking on the ramp! T-R-A-M-P, Bam is a tramp! First comes missionary, then comes doggie. That's okay cause my vision's really groggy!" Jarppi sang by the pool. Bam and I laughed, then joined everyone back at the house. By 2:30, it was only a small group left. Jessica and Dico had been flirting all night, and were now...well, who knows?
"Alright, I got one." Johnny said, his histarical laughter ending. "Never have I ever fucked someone in this room." Bam, Katie, Raab, and I took a shot.
"Never have I ever kissed a girl." Katie smirked. Damn it. I took a drink.
"What?!" Ryan yelled, gawking along with the rest.
"It was one time! I was like 16!" I defended myself.
"I think it's sexy." Bam whispered, biting my earlobe. I looked from him to the stairs, then back at him. He took my over his shoulder quickly and we went up the stairs. As soon as the door closed, our clothes came off. Bam trailed kisses from my neck, down my stomach, and to my inner thigh. I arched my back as he kissed my clit. His tung began playing with it, his fingers slowly entering me. I moaned and felt myself ready to reach my peak after a few minutes. I let myself go, then pulled Bam up to my level and kissed him, then pushed him down, trailing kissed down his stomach. I licked from the base to the tip of his dick, making him exhale. I put the tip of his dick in my mouth, sucking lightly, then licking around it. I started to bob my head up and down, soon being able to get almost all of him into my mouth. 10 minutes by and Bam groaned my name before sitting up then pulling me on top of him.
I carefully put him into me and his hands slammed my hips down. I groaned and arched my back before picking up my pace.
Jukka busted through the door and turned on the lights. "Cock block!" he smiled.
"You're a fucking asshole." I growled, laying down on the side of Bam. I pulled the covers over me as more people came in.
"Adilean! No glove, no love." Katie slurred, smiling. I shook my head and looked over at Bam.
"Okay! You win! My dick's soft." Bam groaned, throwing a pillow at everyone by the doorway.
"Love you, my little nymphos" Jukka gave a toothy grin before closing the door.
I cuddles up to Bam's side, giving him a kiss.
"I'm sorry, my dick's betraying me." he pouted. I laughed an kissed him back.
"I'm exhausted anyway." I yawned, placing my arm across Bam's stomach.
"Night baby." he whispered, kissing the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorrry its been so long. more comments would get updares faster...just sayin