Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

014

It's been over a month since Bam and I have started dating, but he missed our anniversary when he had to do a radio show in Arizona. I spent the day cleaning and working on my forms that I brought home from work. This morning I went out to eat with April, then headed into work where I was currently choosing a color scheme.
During lunch I had a surprise visit from Scarlet, Jess, and London.
"Hi!" I smiled, walking over to them. London smiled as Scarlet hugged my legs. I reached down and picked her up, giving her a huge hug.
"Adi, when's Bam-Bam gonna be home?" she asked, playing with my hair.
"Sunday, girly." I smiled. She looked so sad as she nodded. I was sad too, I missed Bam more than I thought I could.
"Mr. London wants his woman." Jess laughed. I laughed and put down Scarlet, then held London who was smiling. Jess gave me a hug and sat down next to my chair.
"How've you been?" I asked, playing with London's hair.
"Great. How's my brother treating you?" he asked, itching his beard.
"Great." I smiled back.
"Adi, where does Abby live?" she asked, looking down at her shirt.
"On Sesame Street."
"Is that in West Chester?" she asked again. I laughed and kissed the top of her head.
"No, I'm afraid not." I replied, giving London back to Jess.
"You're gonna be a good mom, someday." Jess told me, messing up my hair.
"Gee, thanks." I smacked the back of his head.
- - -
I was sitting at my apartment when there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, no one was there, but there was a sticky note on the door. It had an address and said be there in half an hour. I raised an eyebrow, then went to my lap top to goggle the address. It ended up being a paintball arena. I changed, then got into my car and took off. When I tried calling Bam, he didn't answer. I pulled into the parking lot and saw all the lights off. The door wasn't locked, so I went inside.
"What's up bitch?" Dunn was coming around the corner in an all white jumpsuit.
"Confused as hell?" I raised and eyebrow and pulled him into a hug.
"Put this one." he threw a white jumpsuit at me. When I gave him a look, he simply smiled and said "I'm under strict orders from your boyfriend."
I put on the jumpsuit on and pulling my hair into a side braid. "What exactly are we doing?" I asked after being handed a paintball gun.
"Running." he replied, holding up the gun. My eyes widened and I ran behind one of the half walls. I ran to the third floor of the arena, then saw someone else with a white jumpsuit.
"Who's side are you one?!" I yelled, holding up my gun.
"Yours!" I recognized the voice as Katie's and ran to hug her.
"What is this?" I whined, looking over at the arena.
"I'm guessing it's suppose to be fun." she whined back, ducking down and pulling me with her. I heard running, so we ran to the other side of the floor.
"Who else is here?" I asked, shooting at whoever was on the other side.
"Just Dunn, Raab, Dico, and Novak."
"Are they all on one team?" I asked again as she shot over at them.
"It was Bam's plan, what do you think?!" she yelled, running quickly down the ramp. I groaned and booked it until I was behind the wall and safe. I took a couple breaths before peaking through the cut out window, seeing Raab.
"Boo." he smirked, running around the end to shoot me.
"You asshole!" I yelled, holding my hand against the painful blue color. I chased after him, but saw Katie running towards me.
"Down, down! Get down stairs." she yelled, pushing me down the ramp. The guys shot at us more, some hitting us.
"Look up, Adi!" she was smiling now, which confused me. When I looked up, I saw a big white banner that said 'Happy (sorta) Anniversary, Adilean <3'.

My heart pounded, and my smile was wider than it ever has. Then I felt a sharp pain in my ass, causing me to catch my breath.
"What the fuck, bro." I yelled, looking up at my laughing brother.
"I'm sorry, I had to." he kept laughing until I pushed him over into Dico. When we finally got done playing, Katie and I gave, I walked out to my car in the dark night. I liked being on the outside of town - I got to see all the stars and the moon without the city lights blinding it all. When I got to my drivers door, I saw another sticky note. This one said 'Fast Eddie's, a.s.a.p'. My cheeks got hot as I started my car and made way to my boyfriends house. The four-wheelers were missing from the garage which meant I'd have to walk the whole way. With only my cellphone to light the dark woods, I walked my way through and to Eddie's.
"Bam!" I yelled, looking around at the darkness. I heard a rustle and my head snapped in that direction. "This isn't funny."
"Boo!" someone grabbed my from behind, making me scream. I turned around and came face to face with Bam. I smiled, jumped onto him, and pulled him into a kiss. I almost forgot how soft his lips felt against mine. His unshaved face scratched against mine, but I didn't mind. When I pulled back, I felt his hands holding me under my butt.
"I missed you." he whispered, smothering his face into my neck.
"I missed you too baby." I smiled again, pulling his lips up to mine. "Now what are we out here for?" I asked as he set me on the ground.
"We're going to the mud pit." he smirked. He threw me one of his hoodies before getting onto the blue four-wheeler. I loved the mud pit. I followed Bam on the trail until he stopped before the big mud hole.
"Are you excited?" he asked, reeving his engine. I winked at him, then floored it, mud splattering all over him. We spun mud from out tires at each other, laughing at how covered we were. Bam came to a stop next to me. I scooped up mud in my hands and threw it at him, hitting him in the neck.

"You think you're so badass, huh?" he asked, getting of his wheeler.
"No." I shook my head, hurrying off to run away.
"Yeah you do." he smiled, running after me. He tackled me to the ground and we sunk in the mud. At that point, I didn't care. All I could feel was fire of his lips against mine, the weakness in my legs, and the butterflies in my stomach. He deepened the kiss, our tongues swirling together. His strong hands massaged my thighs, making my breath catch as I let out a moan.
"I had all this shit planned, and all I wanna do if go back home with you." he whispered in my ear.
"Lets go, then." I smiled, pushing him up. He smiled back and without another word, we drove back to the garage.
"We have to clean off first." Bam smirked, stripping down completely and jumping in the pool.
"Babe, it's December, not July." I laughed, stepping to the edge of the pool. April and I made plans for the pool to be closed up, but Bam thought other wise.
"Come on, if you jump in now, we can always go in the hot tub." he winked, wading in the pool.
"You're ding ding's gonna suck into your body." I told him as I took off my muddy shoes. He laughed and waded over where his clothes were. I walked over to the hose as he got dressed, then got undressed down to my tank top and underwear.
"What the hell happened when I was gone?" he asked, examining my bruised legs.
"The fucking paintball dicks." I mumbled, dusting the dirt out of my hair. He laughed and turned the hose off, picked me up, and carried me to the hot tub. We relaxed and talked about how our week was, how we missed each other, how work was - everything. When we got cold enough, we walked inside. In the living room, Bam spun me around and pulled me into him. He wasn't wasting any time since he carried me to the couch and plopped on top of me. The fire place was going, so hopefully no one was here.

Being with Bam for the first time in weeks made everything feel real again. I felt like it was only a dream and when he came back nothing would be the same. When he'd groan my name or whisper something in my ear, the tingles that would run down my spine was enough to drive me over the edge - even though I was close due to Bam's fast speed.
"Fuck, Adilean." he groaned one last time before slowing his pace, plopping down on top of me. I was out of breath and tired already. Bam pulled a blanket over us, since we were in his bed. When and how we got here, I don't know.
"I'm finally comfy." he whispered, moving the hair on the side of my face behind my ear. He kissed my cheek and I turned to smile up at him.
"Me too." I kissed him back, running my fingers through his curly, brown, beautiful hair.

I urged to say it, I've wanted to for years. I still had no idea how long Bam's had feelings for me, and I wasn't about to ruin what we had by saying those 3 words too fast. All I knew is that I felt it, and some day, he would too.
♠ ♠ ♠
we aaare young. so we set the world on fire <3 couple more days till vacation, buck yeah! im fricken excited. anyway. comments comments please please please :/
turn my :[ upside :].....yeah....?