Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

016

Bam had been only slightly offended when I told him about the changes I was already making.
"And the bathrooms."
"Even the bathrooms?" he asked, cutting me off. I only nodded in response. "Jesus Christ."
I sighed heavily and slammed back book closed.
"Where are you going?" Bam asked again as I stood up from the bar stool.
"Home." I mumbled.
"What? Why?"
"Because everything I suggest, say, or do, you get irritated and bitch about it." I answered, grabbing my fleece sweater.
"Baby, wait." Bam called as I started up the stairs. I had some guys working on the upstairs entrance. The smell of fresh paint filled the air. When I turned around, Bam was one step below me.
"I'm sorry I've been being an asshole. I like all your ideas, its just-"
I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.
"It's okay. I understand." I smiled before he kissed me again. "We won't changed anything you don't want to." I mocked as if I were talking to a child, while pinching his cheeks.
He laughed and ran his hands down to my ass, giving it a hard slap. A shriek escape my lips followed by short giggles. I apologized to the guys who were painting as Bam carried me down the stairs.
- - -
By 9:30 that night, most of the painting was done. We ordered blue lights to line the glass shelves, which held the liquor. Bam had approved of most things, but I didn't dare press ideas that he whined about.
"So the new tables should be in by Monday, the chairs we've got, and the tile-"
"Would you relax?" Bam cut me off, taking the pen out of my cramped left hand.
"Sorry," I sighed, "I'm just excited."
He smiled at me, then stood up and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.
"Do you remember when I was your date to prom?" he asked, a smile in his voice.
I nodded and turned to look up at him. "How could I forget?"
~ ~ ~
"So whose taking my wittle sister to prom?" Ryan asked while pinching my cheeks.
"My friends." I replied, slapping his hand away.
"No one asked you?" Jesse questioned, sitting down on the blue couch.
"Yeah, a lot asked, but my friends didn't get asked. So now, we're all going together." I answered.
"Like a 3 chick threesome?" Raab asked, completely serious. I slapped him in the back of the head and headed towards the stairs.
"Adi, you really don't have a date?" asked Bam, leaning against the hallway door frame.
"I really don't." I shook my head. I could just feel the blood rushing to my face, not to mention my sweaty palms.
"I could be your date." he nodded, stuffing his hands in his pocket.
"You don't have to, I was just going-"
"I didn't get to go to my prom, so why not?"
I licked my lips and looked towards him. "Fine. But don't ruin it." I poked him in the chest.
"I won't." he smiled, then began to walk away. "What color is your dress?"
"Baby blue." I informed him, slowly walking up the stairs.
"I'll meet you on the outside steps at 8." he called.
Did. This. Really. Just. Happen?

I waited for almost 45 minutes. There in my baby blue dress, red and naturally curly hair blowing in the wind. My feet were hurting, everyone was already inside, and I was starting to get cold. Why did I really believe that he would take me to prom. He's 2 years older than me, out of school, more experienced. Why would Bam fucking Margera want to take me to a fucking dance? I held back my tears and bit my lip as I walked back into the gym.
"I'm sorry, boo." Katie wrapped her arms around me. I nodded and blinked away the tears.
"It's okay. I'm my prom, and he's not going to ruin it." I smiled, starting to dance with my best friends. After 3 fast paced songs, they decided to have the first slow dance.
I smiled to my friends who were asked to dance, but I secretly wallowed in self pity at a table with 3 nerds.
I looked up across the gym and noticed someone walking through the crowd of people. Taking a harder look, it was Bam. He wore an all black tuxedo with a baby blue vest, a boutonniere on his chest, and shiny dress shoes.
"Hey." he smiled down at me. I was still in shock that he actually showed, but more so that he gave an
effort . A big one at that. "I got you this flower thing."
He held up a corsage which caused a smile to form on my lips. "Thank you."
I stood up and he carefully placed it around my wrist. "What do you think?" I asked, holding up my hand next to my face, wearing a permanent smile.
"Beautiful." he smiled back. My cheeks flushed and I moved my gaze to the floor. He held out his hand, nodding to the dance floor. I slowly put my hand in his, unsure of how well this will actually work. Linger by The Cranberries was just starting to come to the end of the chorus for the first time. I waited for Bam to put his hands on my waist to see how close he wanted to dance. I could smell his cologne, and that a lone was enough.
"I'm sorry for being late." he whispered. I pulled away a little to look at him.
"Why were you?" I asked.
"Raab was throwing this party." I nodded and tore my eyes away from him.[i/]'Oh, I thought the world of you. I thought nothing could go wrong, But I was wrong. I was wrong.'
"I only stopped by for a couple minutes." he smiled, trying to get me to feel better.
"So you're drunk?" I raised an eyebrow and let my arms pull away slightly.
"No, I'm not." his face hardened, and suddenly I felt bad. He licked his lips, "I told you I wasn't going to fuck this night up for you."
My head pounded at the response. Was he trying to tell me something?
"You can go back if you want." I said in a whisper.
"Why would I?" his eyebrows furrowed together. When I didn't answer, he continued. "You just think I'm that kind of guy, huh?"
"No I just..." he started chuckling then he shook his head. "What?"
"I'm really not as bad as you think, Ads." I forced a smile even though waves of anxiety have been rushing over me the whole time.
"Whatever you say Margera." I laughed, putting my arms back where they were, maybe even closer than they were.
~
Bam had driven his car to the prom and offered me a burn ride home.
"Let's go crazy that party." Bam croaked, blowing out smoke into my face.
"No way! I'm wearing a dress!" I laughed, looking down at it.
"Come on, pussy." he smirked, starting up the car. I sighed and realized I didn't have a choice.
That night, I got wasted. Completely wasted. Bam took care of me, making sure that I feel asleep in my bed with a trash can next to me along with some water, advil, and tissues.
He was right. He really wasn't as bad as I thought he was. And that. That's what made me fall for him.

~ ~ ~
"Adilean." Bam whispered as I hugged him on the sidewalk. We were in front of his bar, locking it up and going home.
"Hmm?" I whispered back, loving his warmth against me.
"I want you to move in with me." What? I stayed silent, not sure of what to do. "Please?"
"Bam....this is..I don't even...Katie and I have lived together in that apartment for 10 years."
"Katie's a big girl, Adilean." he said, loud enough for my stomach to drop.
"I wan't to Bam, I just think it's too-"
"I love you." he cut me off. The breath in my throat caught and I couldn't stop staring into his deep blue eyes.
"Fast." I said lightly, my throat barely squeezing the word out. Bam blew air loudly out of his mouth.
"I don't know what to say." I whispered, crossing my arms in the cold weather.
"I mean that, you know." he whispered back, walking to his car. Speak, idiot, speak! Say something already!
Before I good, Bam's lambo was out of sight. I closed my eyes and let tears run down my face. If I just ruined this whole relationship because I couldn't say the words I felt back, I don't know what I'll do.

Bam's P.O.V;
I didn't bother knocking on Ryan and Angie's door, I just walked in. Dunn was sitting on the couch, watching something I don't give a fuck about.
"Hey." he called, sipping a beer. I grabbed myself one and opened it.
"What's up, bro?"
"Not much. Where's Ads?"
"I don't know." I sighed, running a finger through my tangled hair.
"What happened?" Dunn asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I told her I loved her." He stayed silent for a minute.
"Do you?"
"I really do, Dunn." I glanced up at him, knowing he could always tell the truth from the lies.
"I have no fucking doubt in my mind that she loves you too." He took another sip from his drink.
"Then why won't she move in with me?"
"You can't do two things in one night man! It's like, getting two blow jobs in one day." The best I could do to hold off my comment was smirk. "Ew, bro...ew."
I completely ignored his comment and continued. "I thought she felt the same way."
My best friend shook his head and sat back in the couch. "She does."
I sighed and tipped back the rest of my beer. Dunn and I haven't hung out alone in a while, it felt nice to talk about anything we wanted, once again.
- - -
I went home around 12, exhausted from the long day I had. The house was quiet, so I knew I'd sleep good tonight. I went up the stairs, but when I opened my bedroom door, I saw candles lit all around the room.
I closed the door and saw Adilean walk out of the bathroom. Her hair was down and naturally waved, just the way I loved it. She had on one of my t-shirts on and by the looks of it either a thong or no underwear.
"Hey stranger." she smirked, leaning against the doorway.
"Hey." I finally choked out. She took a couple strides to me and quickly pressed her lips to mine.
"I love you, too." she whispered against my lips. I smiled and pulled her hips to mine. I didn't waist anytime by picking her up and slamming her against the wall. Her tongue dancing around with mine, her fingers tugging at the ends of my hair. She pushed off the wall and made us fall on the bed. My fingers gripped her soft thighs tightly as she kissed down my neck. Her lips felt electric on my body, almost instantly making me hard. Peering down at her eyes as she licked my dick made me groan. As much as I wanted her to keep going, I had to show her that I did love her, that I meant every single word of what I had said.
"Adilean." I whispered, lifting my head up to look in her eyes. She turned her head up and looked back at me. Her eyes cleared from lust into something softer. I leaned up and she met me halfway in a kiss. I rolled over so I was on top, placing kisses along her neck, all the way down on her hip.
"Do you believe me when I say I love you?" I whispered again, kissing and biting all the way down. I ran my fingers along her already wet slit, caressing her nub lightly.
"Mm, yes." she whimpered, running her long leg down mine. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to feel her. Unexpectedly shoved my throbbing dick inside Adilean, feeling her tight, wet pussy around me. With all the energy I had, I slid in and out of her, our body's colliding - making a slapping noise.
"Mm Bam, I love you too." she groaned. Her moans encouraged me to thrust faster, wanting her to feel every inch of me.
- - -
After our hour and a half, we both reached out climax at the same time - exhausted and sweaty, we went to the kitchen in search of food.
"We should make eggs and toast." she smiled, standing in front of the fridge. She was only wearing her bra and underwear; I've never seen her so beautiful.
"I'll make some coffee." I replied. I kissed her soft lips and walked across the kitchen.
I could definitely live like this for a long, long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
i got a new car <3 i love itttt.