Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

017

"Have fun in Philly." Bam pouted while leaning against my car. "Without me."
I rolled my eyes in response. "All I want you to do today is get my a christmas tree."
"Yes boss." he nodded down at me before kissing me goodbye.
"What time will you be back?" Raab asked Katie, Danielle, and I. We shrugged and pulled out of the driveway, taking a 45 minute road trip to go Christmas shopping. By the time we got there, we were starving, so we went to Golden Corral.

The first place in the mall we went to was Spencers, then Hot Topic. I got a shirt for Dunn; it was blue with black letters that read 'Come At Me Bro'. I hid Katie's Paramore shirt under it, then grabbed a CD for Dannielle. She was a music fanatic, so any CD would do.
"Can we play with the puppies?" I asked, stopping on front of the pet store.
"Of fucking course we can." Katie smiled, rushing past us to the small cage of pitbulls.
"I want one." I pouted, snuggling up to one. I took a picture and sent it to Bam, hoping he'd get the hint that I wanted it.
hurry up babe. i gotsa tree :) -Bam. I smiled and continued to shop in the mall, going into every store possible. I hid the presents in my trunk, because I know how Bam is.

"Look!" Bam yelled as soon as I walked in the door. "I have lumberjack skills!" He dragged me up the stairs to show me the 7 foot tree that stood in the middle of the living room.
"Where'd you get it?" I asked, feeling the soft pine needles.
"Not important. Want to decorate it?" he smiled, pecking my lips before walking over to the box.
"Sure." Then decorations were burgundy and silver, and they looked beautiful hanging from the tree.
"I'm so proud." I told my boyfriend, wrapping my arms around his waist. We had all the lights off, except the ones on the tree.
"Me too." he laughed, running his fingers thru my hair. "Thanks to you, baby."
"It's all part of my technique." I winked before standing on my tippy toes to kiss him.
"Now I have to wrap your presents." I told him, pushing away from his grasp.
"No you don't." Bam argued, pulling me back into his chest. He fell back onto the couch, bringing me with him. His hand automatically slid up my thigh, giving me cold chills.
"Yes I do, so you won't peek."
"How do you know I won't open to see, then re-wrap them?"
"Cause, babe, you're shit at wrapping." I smiled, getting up once again.
"Excuse me?" he asked, getting up right behind me. I giggled as he chased me up the stairs. I tried to outrun him, but he pinned me against the wall. "I'm shit at wrapping?"
"Mm-hmm." I mumbled against his lips.
"That's not very nice." his breath tickled my neck, shivers running up my back.
"Never said I was." I whispered, biting his ear lobe.
"Naughty, huh?" his hands traveled to the hem of my shirt, rubbing against my bare stomach. "I like that." He pressed his lips to mine and not wasting any time, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He slammed me into the wall, hands gripping my ass. I raised my legs around his waist and began grinding against him. Low moans escaped his lips as he began biting my neck.
"Uncle Bam - Bam!" we heard yelling downstairs.
"Fuck." he muttered, looking down at the slight bulge in his pants. I giggled and slid my hand to it.
"I'll preoccupy." I smirked, rubbing his erection.
"You're such a fucking tease." he groaned, slapping my ass. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw Kelly and Scarlet, waiting at the bottom.
"Adi!" Scarlet yelled, running into my already open arms. I picked her up and walked over to kelly.
"Hey woman." I smiled, hugging her.
"You got..." she pointed to her neck. I raised an eyebrow.
"Aunt Adi, what happened to your neck?" Scarlet asked, touching it.
"Oh," I laughed, "it's a bruise. I fell. On my neck. On a rail. From the stairs."
"Does it hurt?" Scarlet asked.
"I'm sure it felt pretty good." Kelly joked.
"Mommy, that's silly." she wrinkled her nose as Bam started coming down the stairs. He greeted Kelly, then grabbed Scar out of my arms.

We sat down and talked about how re-designing the note was going. Scarlet begged us to watch The Big Bang Theory, I loved the show so it didn't matter.
"Alright, Scarlet, we gotta go home now." Kelly sighed after about an hour.
"Come on." we both whined at the same time.
"You've got school tomorrow."
"No! Mommy! I want to stay at Aunt Adi and Uncle Bam's house" Scarlet begged.
"Scar, say goodnight." Kelly pressed, putting her coat on. Her daughter sighed and hugged us, muttering her goodbyes.
"Did you hear that?" Bam asked, lighting up a cigarette by the open sliding screen door.
"Hear what?"
"She called it our house." he smiled, blue eyes reflecting from the moon. I smiled back and walked over to kiss him.
"I love you." I whispered, running my hands up his bare chest.
"I love you, too." he kissed me again. "Now where were we?"

With that we raced each other up the stairs, giggling like little kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooorry its been so long. im on break this week, so i've been working on my stories.
<3this one was kind of a filler, i sowwie :]