Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

018

"Adilean!" Jessica exclaimed, running to the elevator.
"Hey stranger." I laughed, holding the doors for her.
"How are you and Bam doing?" she asked, fixing her hair as the elevator moved to our floor.
"Great," I replied, "what about Dico and you? Hows that?"
She giggled and nodded as the doors opened. "That is great."

My office was stuffy, since the heat was on. I cracked the window open and let the cold roll through the room. Sighing, I walked back over to my desk and went through paperwork - stacks of paperwork - until my boss called me down to her office.
"Please don't fire me." i whined, walking down the hallway. Slowly I opened the door, then looked around the room for her.
"Good morning, Adilean," she said, taking a seat in her chair.
"Hello, Brandi," I said back, standing awkwardly at the door.
"Have a seat." I obeyed. "I heard you were designing Bam Margera's bar?" I nodded. "Hows that going?"
"It's going great. We're re opening tonight." I smiled, realizing how excited I was.
Brandi smiled back and nodded. "I'll come check it out out. The reason I brought you in here is because the Stewards couple called and told me how amazing their house is," Brandi told me. My heart pounded and I took in a shaky breath.
"And?"
"Id we want to promote you. Up a floor."
"What?" I blurted, goosebumps traveling over me.
"I'm sad to let you go, but I'm so happy for you, Adi. You deserve it."
"Thank you, so much." I stood up to hug her. Not that I'm promoted, I can design houses and rooms. Not just choose the color and carpet. Actual rooms. After talking to Brandi, I ran to my room to call Bam.

"That's great baby," he said. There were voices in the background, followed by laughter.
"What are you doing?" I questioned, putting my files into crates.
"Hanging out with Wille Walo!"
I laughed as there was shuffling on the over side. "Hello, Adipie."
"Ville! I missed you!"
"I missed you too, crazy."
"What brings ye to American?" I asked, looking out of my window. I wondered what the view would be like from my new office.
"I wanted to come visit for the holiday and I have a concert tonight-"
"I'll be there!" I exclaimed before hanging up.

On my lunch break, I learned about Jessica and Dico's quickly forming relationship.
"He's a sweet guy. I've known him for almost half my life.
"It still amazes me how after 16 years, you managed not to sleep with the whole Jackass Crew, where as I would have."
"Well there was this one time..." I bit my lip, wondering if I should go on.
"What?!"
"Shh," I hushed then leaned forward, "only 1 time, 1 person."
"Who?" Jessica's eyes were wide with anticipation.
"Johnny."
"You dirty dog!" She smacked my arm, "How? When? Was it good?"
"It was my 21st birthday, but yes, it was great.

<Jackass, The Movie Premiere -2000<
"Adilean, come on." Raab's voice floated through my head. "I can't carry her, I'm too drunk." I could have said `I'm awake, just too lazy`, but I was too comfortable.
"I'll do it!" Johnny's voice was distinct, and I knew that's who had picked me up.
We were in California for the Jackass movie premiere. I had just turned 21 today, so the night was, from what I remember, a success.
I opened my eyes to see that, in fact, Johnny was carrying me. A giggle escaped from my lips, Johnny smirking at me.
"G'mornin Princess."
"Mornin." I snuggled into his neck as he opened the hotel door, then placed the card into my butt pocket.
"Thank you for carrying me!" I smiled, being placed gently down on the bed.
"No problem, babe," he replied, "give me a hug goodnight." I obeyed and wrapped my arms around him.
"Johnny." I called before he walked away.
"What?"
"How about a kiss?" He kissed my forehead. "On the lips." His lashes blinked at me, trying to understand. "It's my birthday." Before I knew it, his lips attached to mine, his fingers wrapped around the back of my neck. Our bodies were pressed against each other and I knew we weren't about to pull away anytime soon.


"I think you're my new hero," Jessica said, still looking at me with an amused smirk.
"Yeah, but only 3 people know about it...so."
"Don't worry. You're secret life is safe with me." She winked and stood up from the table to throw away her lunch remains.

Dunn had calling me nonstop from the amount of time it took to go from work, to my apartment, and to the concert venue. They don't really expect me to come without changing, did they? I finally pulled up to the concert venue and ran to the backdoor where I saw Glomb smoking a cigarette.
"Shouldn't you be rockin out with your cock out?" I asked, giving him a giant hug.
"Needed one last drag," he replied, opening the door for me. He told me where Bam and the guys were standing. I found them on the balcony and snuck up behind my boyfriend, gabbing my fingers in his side.
He jumped and turned around so fast, I had to laugh. "Finally!" He kissed me and ran his fingers through my silky hair. "I fucking missed you."
"Cause 8 hours away is sooo long." I winked, wrapping my arms around his waist. He smiled again and kissed my forehead. Dunn came over and handed everyone plastic cups, filled with beer. "
At the end of the song, Ville waved up at me. "Nice of you to join us, Adilean." I flipped him off and he laughed, shaking his head. "This ones for you." In Joy and Sorrow started to play. He knew that was my favorite song and Bam did too, because he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to the back of my head.

- - -
The Note had just re opened yesterday, but I haven't seen it yet.
"I'm so excited to see!" I giggled, barging out of the car door. Bam and I held hands and pushed through screaming fan girls and flashing cameras. We made it inside finally and headed straight downstairs to see the final finish. Holy shit, I've never been so proud.
Bam pulled me to the steps by the stage and left me to go to the microphone.
"How are all of you fuckers doing tonight?" Cheers and whistles came from the crowd. "Tonight we've got some great bands playing, but first I want everyone to give my girlfriend Adilean a round of applause for making this place look not to shitty!" Bam motioned me to come on stage, but I was already too fucked up for this. "Get the fuck over here!"
I obeyed and walked onto the stage, wrapped my arm around his waist before he dipped me back and kissed me - very sloppily.
"Babe, you're gonna make me drown in your spit." I laughed, fixing my hair.
"Say `Hi` Adilean." He ignored me, holding the microphone under my mouth.
"Hi Adilean." I said, waving to the crowd. I flipped them off and walked away, ready to drink some more. I met up with Ville, who I finally got to talk to a lot. Dannielle ended up coming, even though her mom was up from Kentucky.
"I don't think you've meet Ville, have you?" I asked. I'm not dumb, I knew she thought he was sexy. Her eyes slightly widened as I took her hand and pulled her to him. "Wille, this is Dannielle. Danni, Wille!"
"It's Ville," he narrowed his eyes at me, "but it's very nice to meet you." The look in there eyes made me excited. I should be a god damn match maker! Linde started to tell me about his daughter, showing me pictures and videos.
"Jag älskar dig, pappa." She giggled into the camera. Linde smiled and his eyes clouded over with sadness.
"I miss my baby girl."
"Linde, don't get sad. Have a drink!" I smiled, shoving a shot to his hand. He laughed, shrugged, and took a shot with me. LMFAO was playing Yes, which Katie and I considered our theme song. I sang it, feeling alone, until I felt my hair being pulled. Frowning, I turned around and there she was.
"Oh my god, Katie ba daddie!" I slung my arm around her and we went to the dance floor. Everyone was dancing, the dance floor getting more crowded. My personal favorite song was next, I Am Not A Whore.

"How is that I have such a sexy girlfriend but I haven't seen her as much as I want tonight?" Obviously, it was Bam. I could tell my his husky voice, rough hands, and the way he smelt.
"I like playing hard to get," I told him. We smiled at each other, kissed, and began grinding. After a few songs, LMFAO was done playing, so regular music started to fill the air.
"Want to meet the guys?" Bam asked, lacing his fingers with mine. I nodded and he pulled me to the corner - where Bam always sits - and we saw the two singers.
"Great show man," Bam greeted him in a guy hug and repeated with the other one. "This is my girlfriend, Adilean Dunn."
"Nice to meet you..?"
"Stefan and this is Skyler." I shook their hands and excused myself as I went to get another drink.

- - -

Ville and Dannielle have been talking all night; they even continued as we got to Castle Bam. Dico had been out with Jessica all night, but they met us up when we got home. I felt bad because I was exhausted and wanted to go straight to bed. Katie begged me to stay up for a while longer, so I did, but fell asleep on her shoulder when we started to watch TV. When I woke up, it was almost dawn, and Bam wasn't in bed. Raising an eyebrow, I got out of bed and put on a sweatshirt, then went down to the living room first. 'SkyBlu' and 'RedFoo' were both passed out on the couch, along with Ryan on the floor. I peeked in all the spare bedrooms, finding Ville and Dannielle cuddled on top of the sheets. Thats...romantic? The next door, Raab and Katie were sleeping.

Even more confused, I went downstairs into the pirate bar, exactly where Bam was slumped on the counter.
"Babe." I patted his butt, but he didn't stir. "Babyyy," I sang, running my fingers through his curly hair. He groaned as I rolled him over, his face pale and clammy. "Are you feeling okay?"
"I think I drank too much," he whined, crunching his face. Suddenly, he stood up and doubled over, heavy puke onto the tile.
"Fuck," I muttered, stepping back at the foul smell. "Come on babe, lets go take a shower."
"Adilean, I'm too drunk to fuck." He groaned, putting his arm over my shoulder.
"We're not fucking, you just puked all over yourself," I told him, helping him one by one up the stairs. It felt like forever but we finally got to the our bathroom. I made him lay in the shower so I could wash off the puke from his clothes. Hey, I was stilling buzzing myself, but Bam was horrible. I took off his shirt and laid his head back, then worked on his wet jeans. His purple toothbrush was hanging out of his mouth when I got back which made me laugh. I washed him off, got a towel, put some boxers on him, and brought him to bed. There was already a bottle of water and Advil by his bedside, so I snuggled in next to him.

"I'm sorry," he frowned, kissing my cheek. I sighed and clung to him.
"After everything you've done for me, I think I could have owed you one." To be re assuring I kissed him goodnight and went downstairs to clean up his mess.

Cheers to the future, bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG PLEASE CONTINUE TO LOVE ME!
i promise i have this whole story planned out. its just the matter of when i have time enough to get it posted! if you're lucky, you'll get another one tonight/early tomorrow :]