Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

019

The whole house was filled with the smell of the pie that was cooking in the oven. I could smell it from Bam and I's room and it was making me unbelievably hungry. It was Christmas Eve, so April and Phil were having their traditional party - where family and friends eat, get trashed, and open presents.
"BABE!" Bam screamed from downstairs. I groaned and grabbed my high heels from the closet, then went down to the kitchen to find out what he wanted.
"What?" I asked when I finally got there.
"Are we leaving soon or what?" Most people wouldn't have understood him because of all the food in his mouth, but I was use to it.
"Yes, master."
The timer for the oven went off, signaling that the pie was ready. I took it out of the oven and placed it on the stove to cool off. When I turned around Bam's eyes were glued to me.
He whistled before walking over to me. "Damn baby, you look fine."
I laughed and put my arms around his waist. "Thank you." He smiled back down and kissed me, cupping my face with his rough hands. I could spend forever with his lips on mine.

"Merry Christmas!" April yelled as we walked into the kitchen.
"Merry Christmas Eve, Mom," Bam handed her the pie, kissed her cheek and went to the cooler. April sighed and shook her head before looking at me.
"Hi Ape," I said, smiling as I pulled her into a hug.
"You look gorgeous, Adilean," she told me, pulling at my blonde hair.
"Thank you. So do you." She shook her head and continued with her cooking. I decided I would help her and soon Jess came over with the girls, so Kelly came into the kitchen.
"This is exactly like Thanksgiving all over again," I said, grabbing a beer from the cooler and walking out to the living room. More people had arrived in the half an hour we'd been there.
"Adi! Adi look what Uncle Bam let me do to his hair!" Scarlet clapped her hands, then pulled mine to the couch. Bam had let her brush his hair into an old man part and I couldn't help but giggle.
"You look so sexy, babe," I said while sliding onto his lap. His hand squeezed my thigh, making me shriek.
"I think you look better." He pressed his lips to my shoulder, then to the corner of my mouth before finally kissing my lips.
"This is so wrong," I wrinkled my nose and ran my fingers through his soft, curly hair.
"Thanks." He smiled again before kissing me and lifting me bridal style to the Christmas tree. By the fireplace, a picture of 3 little boys sat on the shelf.
"Oh my god! Jess-Jess, look at you! And Bam! Aww you guys." I pouted my lips out and hugged the picture frame.
"Believe it or not, that's Hannah in the middle," Phil said, coming over to join me.
"I love you guys. So innocent." I looked over the rest of the pictures over the fire place. One of me made me stop in my tracks. It was my high school senior picture.
"I was so young," I sighed, leaning against Kelly as she came over next to me.
"What are you talking about? It's only been ten years," she said before winking and handing me London. I loved this little man, he could teach me anything.
"Aunt Brittany had a horse. The horse is a full."
"Why's that?" I asked because, face it, I had no fucking clue what that meant.
"The horse is a full because it's a boy. A boy has a penis." Everyone burst into laughter while Kelly spit her drink on the carpet.
"Oh. Okay." I finally got out after I stopped laughing.
"What do girls have?" His big eyes were staring up at me in curiosity.
"You should ask Grampa," I kissed his forehead before he scurried off the find Phil.

After the amazing dinner, we all gathered in the living room to open presents. April handed me a present with blue wrapping paper and a giant bow. When I opened it, I saw another box. It continued down to a little box, which contained a necklace that I've been admiring on April for years.
"It's so beautiful," I said, taking off my necklace I was wearing now.
"It was my grandmothers. She would have loved you Adilean, if she could see how happy you make Bam."
Oh no, here comes the water works. "Oh Ape, I can't take it."
"Why not? I love you as if you were one of my own. You're my daughter, Adi. I want you to have it."
I embraced her in a hug as Bam started grabbing all the gifts that said his name.

Half an hour later, there was only one more gift left. It was to Bam and I from April.
"This is for the both of you," she said, smiling to us. We raised an eyebrow at each other but shrugged it off so we could open it.
It was a silver picture frame with a picture she had taken of us on Thanksgiving.
"We look so cute," Bam smiled while looking over at me. I smiled back and kissed his soft, warm lips. "Now we can put it in the living room instead of that nude one."
I gasped and smacked his arm, which caused Phil, Jesse, and Kelly to laugh. Bam's extended family was the first to leave, hugging everyone goodbye and taking extra food.
"Well we got to get back home before Santa does," Bam said, stretching out as he stood from the couch.
"Thank you so much, for everything. I love all my gifts," I hugged April, kissing her cheek. I did the same with Phil as he hugged me so tight my back cracked.
"Don't break my girlfriend, fat ass," Bam said, putting the presents in the box.
"Brandon. It's Christmas," I said, grabbing my coat. I kissed the sleeping kids on the forehead, hugged Kelly and Jess, then we were on our way home. Everyone was there before we were, already drunk.
"HAPPY HANUKA, BAM!" Dannielle hugged him as we walked in.
"I'm not Jewish," he laughed, then went to the kitchen to grab a drink.
Dannielle turned to me. "Then why does he have a big nose and curly hair?"
"Fuck off," Bam yelled from the fridge.
"Aw babe," I pouted my lip and walked over to him. "I think your big nose and curly hair is perfect."
He smiled back and pulled me into a deep kiss. Prudently he stopped kissing me, eyebrows furrowing. "Do I really have a big nose?"
"No,"I shook my head and began giggling before trying to run away.
"Oh, so I have a big nose huh?" Bam's strong hands grabbed my by the waist and pulled me to his chest. "Huh?" His fingers started to tickle my sides and my hips, causing me to double over in laughter. I twisted, trying to get away but Bam's grip was too strong.
"No!" I laughed, only being able to turn around to face him. "No."
He actually stopped and pulled me closer to him. "Good," was all he said before licking my nose and walking towards the kitchen. I made a drink and followed, sitting next to my brother and Dico.
"Before we start exchanging gifts, I would like to share mine with all of you," Katie said, clearly holding something behind her back.
"Whachu got girl?" Raab asked, trying to peak around her. She smiled and pulled out a thick blunt in one hand, a lighter in the other.

"Okay. Wait. I forgot whose present this is," Dunn laughed hysterically while laying on the floor. The box read in Bam's hand writing 'Random Hero'. Gee, like that wasn't fixed. It's probably a toaster oven. God damn it, Adilean, stop smiling to yourself.
"Adilean, this is for you." The gift was horribly wrapped, but I waited until everyone had theirs. When I opened mine, it was a jewelry box I recognized as my grandmothers. I thought it had burned down in her house fire, the whole reason we moved to West Chester. Tear filled my eyes as I glanced up at my brother who wore a smile.
"Ry...how did you get this?" I asked, turning to him.
"Last week when mom came, she brought it to me. She knew you didn't really want to see her." I had gotten into a fight with my mother when I broke off the engagement with Justin. Ryan and I's grandmother use to take us in when our mother and father would fight, she was always there for us. Leaning forward to embrace him in a hug, he actually gave me one. He didn't pinch my skin or a pressure point. He just, hugged me.

A few hours later, we were all wondering around the yard.
"Katie, where'd you go?" I called, trying to look for her. She was out barefoot in the middle of the night. We were all too drunk for this, but we continued to look for her. After half an hour, I couldn't take it anymore. As I was about to pull my underwear down, the shower curtain flew back. I screamed and jumped 3 feet back. I realized it was Katie, in the tub with bubbles and warm water, clothes and all.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Taking a bath cause I broke my toe," she pouted, holding up her toe. It looked black, blue, and very swollen.
"Oh. Okay. Well can you close the curtain so I can pee?" She did as asked and went back to soaking in the tub. I washed my hands and pulled back the curtain just a little.
"I'll come check on you in half an hour, just to make sure you didn't drown," I told her, making sure she wasn't too close to the water.
"That's a good idea, Adi. Thank you, so much," Katie mumbled before closing the curtain again. As horrible as it sounds, I had completely forgot about her. Everyone was dancing and having fun until Raab came into the living room soaking wet.
"Adilean, can Katie borrow some clothes?" I went upstairs with him and got some clothes that would fit my best friend, then went to the bathroom.
"Babe! I told you not to get in the tub again!"

"Are you excited to see what I got you for Christmas?" Bam asked, putting his boxers back on. I grabbed the shirt he had been wearing earlier and threw it over my naked body.
"Not really," I lied. He stuck out his tongue to me and I did the same.
"You should be. I love you," he whispered, kissing the back of my head as he cuddled up behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUMMER 2012 GOAL ACCOMPLISHED.
can i get a fuck yea?