Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

002

When Bam got downstairs, he took a seat next to me on the couch.
"So it's almost Halloween and you know what that means!" he declared, looking around at all of us. Every year we play 'murder scene' which is pretty much manhunt. There's always smalls groups of people that run around his house in the dark, and one 'killer' who has to find us all. The last people to be alive when the lights come back on are the winner. Then we throw a huge, drinking party.
"I swear if I get paired up with Dunn one more time, I quit." I stated, glaring at my brother.
"Well then lets go figure this shit out." Bam said, holding out his hand after he stood up. I smiled and gladly took it. We walked to the kitchen and he grabbed a top hat of the rack.
"How do you wanna do this?" I asked, bending over to get the scissors out of the cupboard.
"Just like this is fine." Bam joked, standing behind me.
"Jesus Christ, if this happens one more time.." started Dunn, walking to the fridge. I laughed and slapped Bam's chest as I began to cut up paper. For 3 pieces of paper he put 1's, then 2's, and then 3's. He left one blank and put it in the hat.
"Knoxville is coming over tomorrow, so we'll give him whatever's left over." I nodded and we walked back into the living room.
"Draw out of the hat and don't be a fuck hole and say what you have." I stated, looking at Dico. He smirked and took a piece out of the hat. When everyone had their turn I took the last one, getting a number one. I stuffed it in my still damp bra and placed the hat on the couch.
"At 9 the one's meet by the pool table, 2's meet by the kitchen, and 3's by the door." Bam instructed.
"I'm bored." I stated, laying on the floor.
"Lets go Junior High." Raab said, laying next to me. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Truth or Dare."
There was buzz at the door which meant someone was at the gate. I quickly jumped up and ran to answer it.
"Hola!" yelled my friend Katie. I smiled and let her in, waiting impatiently for her to get to the door. When she got to the living room, she grabbed a piece of paper out of the hat and looked at it. She stuffed it in her pocket and took a seat on the couch.
"So are we playing this or not." Bam asked, rubbing his stomach. Jizz.
"Lets do it!" Novak yelled, sitting on the ground. He grabbed the water bottle out of Dunn's hand and spun it, landing on me.
"Adie, truth or dare?" he asked, suspicion in his eyes.
"I don't trust you, truth." I glared. Everyone laughed, including Novak.
"Have you ever done anal?" he asked. Dunn's face scruntch up and he covered his ears.
"NO!" I yelled, staring at him in disgust. "You're so nasty." I said, crossing my arms. I reached for the bottle and spun it, landing on my brother.
"Truth." he said, looking at skeptically. I bit my lip and chuckled to myself.
"Have you ever made out with a dude." I asked.
"Does a transvestite count?" he asked, running his fingers through his hair.
"Oh my god, that's awesome!" Dico yelled, patting my brother on the back.
"That's just fucked up." Bam said, shivering. I laughed and shivered also thinking about the image.
Dunn spun the bottle and it landed on Raab. "Dare!" he declared, raising his fist in the air.
"Go lick the toilet seat." Dunn stated, Raab just shrugged. "From Novak's room."
Raab's jaw dropped and my stomach twisted at the thought. We all gathered around the room and peeked in as his toung hit the lid. I gagged and walked back into the kitchen, getting some water.
"This was the worst idea ever." I said as Katie came into the kitchen with me.
"I'm so glad I came." she laughed, sitting on the bar stool.
"Let's go get shit faced." I suggested as everyone walked back into the room.
"Jeez Dunn, you can't tell she's your sister." Novak joked, grabbing a beer from the fridge. Dunn smiled and gave me a hug.
"Your beards so fricken thick and just combed my hair." I joked when he walked away. He laughed and itched his arm.
"I'll meet you guys at my house, I'm gonna go change." I stated, walking out the door to my car. Katie followed behind me and we soon arrived at our apartment.
I took a quick shower, and straightened my hair. I was standing by my closet figuring out something to wear when Katie walked in already dressed and ready to go.
"Jesus, you're slow." she said, looking in the closet with me.
"I don't know what to wear." I pouted, sitting on the floor.
"Trying to impress Bam, huh?" she joked, flipping through my dresses. I stayed quiet and looked at my shoes. "You are!" she yelled, looking at me.
"Well he's single now, and I am too." I shrugged, grabbing a dress off the hanger.
"I've known you before you met him, and I know you've loved him for the longest time." she smiled before I walked into the bathroom. Thinking as I got dressed, she was right. I even remember the first time I met him.
-Flashback
My brother and I were down at the mall because my mom had kicked us out for something to do.
"Ryan stop!" I yelled at my older brother. I was 12 while he was 15. He was stepping on the back of my shoes as we walked into the skate shop.
"You're such a baby." he said, shoving me to the side. I glared at him as we walked over to the shoes.
"Hey man, whats up." someone said, looking towards us.
"Not too much, taking my baby sister out so my mom stops bitching." my brother replied. I pushed up next to him.
"I'm not a baby." I glared, then looked up at the group of guys in front of me. One had blue eyes and curly brown hair, with perfect teeth. Ryan rolled his eyes and his friends laughed.
"Are you new around here?" the brown hair boy asked.
"Yeah we just moved here a couple days ago." my brother replied.
"Sweet, I'm Brandon but my friends call me Bam." he stated, looking behind at his friends that were fooling around.
"I'm Ryan, this is my sister Sarah." he said, punching my arm. I rubbed the spot that was now red and looking back at Bam.
"Cool shit, want me to show you around?" 'Bam' asked. YES!
"Sure. I hope you don't mind my annoying sister." Ryan said, looking to my side.
"I bet you think you're so cool, dip shit." I muttered, crossing my arms.
"Alright with me." Brandon laughed, turning around to introduce us to his friends. Maybe moving here wouldn't be so bad after all.
-End Flashback
When I was done getting dressed I walked out to my room to see Bam sitting on my bed.
"What the hell?" I asked, throwing his clothes onto my bed.
"What, you don't like to see me laying on your bed, princess?" he joked, rubbing this sheet next to him. I laughed and shook my head.
"Knoxville's gonna meet us at the bar, so we're car pooling. He's the DD." Bam informed me as I closed my closet door and stood by the lightswitch.
"I call shotgun." I yelled as we got out to the car.
"I'm already in the car." Dunn said, lighting up his cigarette.
"Who gives a fuck. Would you rather me sit on your lap?" I asked opening the door.
"Sour bitch." he muttered, getting out.
"That's what I thought." I smirked, getting into the blue hummer. Bam laughed as we pulled out of the drive way, blaring the music.
When we walked into the bar, the music was pumping. I decided to get a drink first before anything.
"What do you want?" I felt Bam's breath trickle down my neck.
"Just a beer." I shrugged. He smirked and ordered it for me.
"What a gentlemen." I joked, winking at him. I took a drink and saw Katie and Raab flirting up a storm. When Raab turned around to greet someone, I gave Katie a thumbs up and she winked at me. I laughed and turned back to Bam.
"So how are you doing?" I asked, playing with the hem of my dress.
"I'm doing great." he smiled, rolling his bottle around. I nodded and looked at the DJ.
"How's the business?" he asked back, trying to make conversation. I was an interior designer, but had the week off.
"It's going good. I needed this week off badly." I said, taking another swig.
"I know, you're always busy and no play time with Bam." he pouted. I laughed and patted his back.
"It's alright, I'll fit you in somewhere." he smiled and ordered another beer.
After a few rounds I was feeling pretty good, or at least good enough to dance.
"Lets dance!" I yelled over the music. Bam raised his eyebrow and followed me.
"I'm not that great." he said, looking at me as we were in the middle of of everyone.
"Just follow my hips." I instructed. I turned my back towards him with just a little space apart. He gripped my hands from behind me and held them out a little ways.
We continued to dance to the music until he began to get closer. I let him, because face it, I wanted him to.
At the end of the song, I turned around to face him.
"Bad dancer my ass." I joked, giving him a sloppy hug. He laughed and held me tight around my waist, lifting me up. He went off to the bathroom and I saw next to my big brother in the booth. He looked at me, one eyebrow raised.
"Adeline, what's wrong with you?" he asked, shaking his head.
"Nothing?" I asked back, mimicking his facial gesture.
"Don't do that, you look like mom." he said shoving my face.
"Your moms hot!" we heard someone yelled. I looked over at Johnny and jumped out of my seat.
"Johnny!" I yelled, pulling him into a tight hug.
"Hey girly, how are you?"he asked, kissing my cheek.
"Getting jiggy with Bam-Bam." Katie giggled, linking her arm with Raab. Johnny looked at me and smiled.
"Am not." I said, looking around at everyone.
"Sure looked like it." Novak said, looking over my shoulder.
"Knoxville what's going on man?" Bam asked. I glared at Novak and walked up to Dico next to the bar.
"Do you think I'm coming onto Bam?" I asked him, leaning into his side.
"Do you think I'm going prematurely bald?" he retorted. I laughed and looked towards all the liquors.
"So is that a yes?" he smirked and bashed his eyelashes at me. "I don't know what's wrong with me Dec, it's just happening."
"Are you kidding? I can cut the sexually tension with a toothpick." he said, sliding his empty beer bottle to the bar tender.
"Wonderful." I sighed, turning around to see Bam still talking to Johnny. I came to the conclusion I didn't care about anything that night, I just didn't want to be able to walk to the car. I ordered shots and took them with Dico, who could always make me laugh, drunk or sober. Please don't do anything stupid I whispered to myself before I took my 5th shot.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34013551
trying to hurry up and get a lot out before i can't for awhiles :/
i miss viva la bam <3 they should show it 24/7 in spirit of ryan. can i get a amen?
rates, subscribes & comments puh-leeease.