Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

004

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, looking over at Bam. I pretty much already knew the answer before he even said it.
"It's a surprise." he answered, smirking over at me. I sighed and stared ahead. My arm was resting next to his, and my fingers urged to be laced with his.
Traffic got heavy as we pulled up next to the fair grounds. I raised an eyebrow as we took a right into the parking lot.
"I know you're a softy for shit like this." Bam smiled as he turned the car off. I laughed and closed the door. We walked through the entrance and got bracelets for all the rides.
We got in the line for the farris wheel and got into a cart.
"You're a softy too." I joked, poking the side of him. He laughed and shoved my hand away.
"Oh, so you're ticklish?" I asked, trying to lift his arm up.
"Don't you fucking dare." Bam said, slapping my hands. I laughed and continued to try and tickle him. When the ride came to a halt at the top of the wheel, I stopped, looking over the city.
"It's beautiful." I said under my breath. I felt Bam slide closer to me, and his arm rested over the back of my shoulders. I smiled and snuggled in next to him. He started laughing, uncontrollably. I raised an eyebrow at him and he looked up at me, trying to stop laughing.
"Sorry." he said, trying to breath. I continued to look at him in confusion. "I just remembered when you're mom cut your hair." I started laughing once I remembered what he meant. We continued to laugh so hard our sides hurt.
"That was horrible." I said when I was able to catch my breath. The ride came to a stop and we had to get off. "Never mention that again."
"But you were so cute." he joked. I stopped walking and crossed my arms. "Way cuter now."
I smiled and continued to walk with him to the FireBall. When we sat down and locked in, there was a little girl just tall enough to ride.
"5 bucks says she barfs." Bam pointed. I bit my lip, taking this into consideration.
"Nah, she'll shit herself." I nodded. He smiled and held his hand out for me to shake.
Halfway through the ride, the little girl kept crying so they stopped it. When she got off, the ride started again.
"No way." Bam said as we went by. All you could smell was, well, shit. We laughed until the ride stopped, and even when we were getting off the ride, we still continued to laugh.
"I owe you 5 bucks."
"Just win me something instead." I replied. We walked to a strength tester and I started cheering on Bam. He swung as hard as he could, but only made it 7/8 the way up. He still got a prize, which was a stuffed purple monkey. I hugged him and linked my arm with his as we continued to walk towards other rides.
"Want to go on the zipper?" he asked, stopping by the short line.
"Hell yes." I smiled. When we got caged in, I was reading all the things people wrote.
"Marley has a bush." Bam read aloud. I laughed as the ride started but stopped 2 feet away.
"Lets see how many times we can flip this." I said, rocking back and forth. When we got going, we had flipped it 10.5 times. We stopped at the top and it continued to rock.
"Stop!" I yelled, pressing my hands against the front.
"Wimp." Bam teasted, laughing. He continued to try and rock it as I covered my eyes.
"Brandon, stop!" I tried again. He just laughed anyway. Something sounded like it snapped and the ride continued. I screamed and grabbed onto Bam's arm. When we got out, I quickly grabbed my monkey and we walked away.
"I hate you." I joked, shoving Bam away as he walked next to me. He laughed and stopped in his tracks.
"Don't hate me." he said lightly, pouting his lip. I smiled at him and pulled his hand towards the picnic table. His fingers were still laced with mine as we went to the bench instead.
"Having fun?" he asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I nodded and felt my legs go weak.
"I have a question." Bam said. My stomach went crazy, I was expecting him to ask me to be his girlfriend. "Why did you break off the engagement with Jordan?" I bit my lip and wanted to tell him so badly the truth. The truth was because he was getting a divorce with Missy.
"He just wasn't the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with." I replied, looking up at him.
He nodded and looked up at the lights, which glistened off his eyes.
"Did you really think Missy was the one when you proposed to her?" I asked, instantly regretting it.
"No. I knew she wasn't. I was just tired of waiting for the right girl to come around." he replied, staring me straight in the eye.
"Is that why you cheated on her so much?" I mentally slapped myself for saying that and became scared on what Bam would say. He just stared off at the lights, so I got up and started to walk away.
I concentrated on my breath until I felt someone grab my hand. Bam pulled me around to face him.
"Missy made me unhappy. I wanted someone who was perfect for me. I cut things off with Tammy and Julia. I'm sick of being known as the asshole. I don't know why I did that. Yes it felt good at the time, but no I knew it was wrong. I'm not that way anymore." He admitted. I raised my eyebrow and tried to look into his eyes.
"Then what way are you?" I asked, hugging my monkey tighter.
"This way." he said, raising his arms to motion everything that was around him. I couldn't help but smile, I didn't know if he was being serious or just trying to make me fall for him.
Either way, he still made me feel like I was a 14 year old school girl talking to her crush.
"Taking me to a fair to win me over with your charm and slick ways?" I joked, poking his chest.
"Exactly." he winked, lacing his fingers with mine. We began to walk to the car when my phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I answered, getting into the passengers seat.
"Meet us down at the river. Bring booze and a bathing suit." Rake stated, hanging up right after. Bam looked at me with curiosity.
"We have to stop at my house, I guess we're having a drunk river night." I smiled, placing my stuffed animal on my lap. Bam laughed and we drove off towards my apartment. During the drive he laced his fingers into mine. His rough hands against my soft small ones felt perfect.
When we got to my apartment, I quickly ran in and put a bathing suit on under my clothes
- - -
"Took you assholes long enough!" Novak yelled, trying to splash us with water. I unlaced my fingers with Bam's and took off my clothes.
"Is the water cold?" I asked Katie. Dico looked down.
"Yeah, thank god." he said, looking up at me with a smirk. I just laughed and went over to the dock.
"Don't be a puss!' yelled Bam, getting on the rope swing. I put my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow at him. He mimicked my body language. I held my hand out to the water making him wink at me, then swing out into the water. I jumped into the water and came up, shivering. I jumped onto a float and opened my beer, letting the night begin.
- - -
"Knoxville, you're up!" Raab yelled, holding out the wii remote. We were wasted, playing Just Dance on wii. Johnny laughed and stood up, wrapping it around his wrist.
"Adilean, it's your turn too!" Katie winked, shoving me off the couch. I burped and chose a random song. I happened to choose Toxic by Brittany Spears.
I danced as best I could, still in my bathing suit. At the end of the song, I turned around to Bam. I smiled at him and went to the kitchen, grabbing another drink. I was giggling to myself as I tripped over nothing, leaning on the counter.
"Hey Adi." I heard someone, making me stop laughing and turn around. I smiled at his sharp blue eyes and played with my now dry hair.
"Hey." I replied, walking closer to him.
"I hope you had fun tonight." I nodded and bit my lip, getting close to him. I leaned my head up towards him and looked him in the eyes.
"The nights not over." I whispered, trying to be sexy. I guess it worked because Bam smirked back and pulled my hips close to his. We were close to kissing when there was a knock on the door.
"I got it!" Raab rushed to the door, shoving Bam and I aside. I sighed, looking over at Bam. He hung his head low and walked back to the living room.
"Pizza!" I yelled, watching Raab walk to the table. The whole group pigged out, and after we all layed on the couch and even the living room floor.
"My belly's busted." I whined, rubbing it. Bam laughed and rolled to his side. He rubbed my stomach in circles, giving me cold chills.
"I'm just gunna pass out right here." Dunn said, folding his hands onto his stomach.
I rolled over to face Bam. I got up and walked to his room, hearing him follow. I put on another one of his shirts before he could walk in. I sat on his bed and waited for him to come up.
"Nice to see you in my bed again." he winked, making me giggle. He wobbled to the other side of the bed, stripping down to his boxers. I got under the blanket and rolled to my side to face him.
"I really did have fun." I said, putting my hand under my pillow.
"Good, me too." he smiled his goofy I'm wasted grin. He layed on his back, taking it to my advantage, I laid my head on his chest, snuggling close to him. His fingers combed through my hair and I began to slowly drift to sleep.
"I waited for almost 10 years to take you on that date." he whispered. I was too exhausted to get into anything, so all I did was kiss his cheek.
"Me too." I remember whispering before my exhaustion took over my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda shiatty but it'll get better, promise. i was in a rush to write this nut RATE or comment or i will stop, as much as i'd hate to.