Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

005

I woke up in the morning from a text.
girls day? -Katie. I smiled and shifted slowly, Bam was still sleeping.
why, of course. I stretched and lift Bam's arm from around my waist. Bam rolled onto his back and sighed. Smiling down, I walked to his side of the bed and kissed his forehead. I grabbed my shorts and slipped them on, then quickly went downstairs.
"Nice shirt." Katie whispered, winking at me. This would be the second of Bam's shirts I hoarded in my apartment. We walked out of the house and took her car to go to our apartment to take showers and get ready.
"So tell me about the date." she said as soon as we got into the car.
"Well we went on some rides, his muscles won me a monkey, and I confronted him about cheating on Missy."
"Say WHAT?" Katie yelled, slamming on the brakes.
"It's fine. He pretty much said he gave up looking for the one." I explained, fixing my hair. "Tell me about Raab."
"We fucked." she stated, putting on her sunglasses.
"Katie Marie!" I yelled slapping her arm.
"You know, rabbit's his nickname for more than one reason." she winked. I laughed and cranked the music. I started singing Never Be What You Want by We Are The In Crowd until we pulled up to the mall.
"I told you, go on American Idol already." Katie stated. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. We went straight for Rue 21 and to the sunglasses. Even though I was having fun with my best friend, I still couldn't stop thinking about Bam.
"Let's get something peirced!" Katie exclaimed, walking towards Hot Topic. I had already had gauges, my second hole pierced, and belly button.
"I'll get my lip done." I informed the guy with a mohawk taller than he was.
- - -
"Does this make me look hot?" I asked, sticking out my lower lip. Katie laughed and nodded.
"Do I look seductive?" Katie puckered her lips. I laughed and relaxed in the massage chair while they gave me a pedicure. I got my toenails painted simple but shiny black with a purple flower on the big toe. For a manicure, I got french tips. After our appointment, we went and got cinnamon pretzels and chocolate shakes.
"So do you think Bam will ask you to be his girlfriend?" Katie asked. I took a sip of my shake and shrugged.
"I don't know. I'm not even sure if I want to be." I sighed, wiping of my hands.
"What? You've liked him since Junior High and you're saying no?" Katie yelled in disbelief.
"How can I trust him, after everything I've seen him do?" I asked, trying to erase the feeling from my stomach.
"He's a Jackass, he's made mistakes. Just give a chance." she insured. I closed my eyes and nodded. "Besides, you know Dunn would kill him if he ever hurt you."
I laughed and threw away my pretzels and now empty shake. We walked to the car and shoved all our bags in the back. My phone vibrated and I quickly got it out of my pocket.
you left me this morning :[ -Bam. I smiled and quickly replied.
sorry :/ girls day.
"Are you texting him?" Katie asked as I put on my sunglasses.
"No." I defended myself.
"Whatever, your smiles bigger than elephant balls." I laughed and continued to text him until we got home. I hung up and put away all my clothes then came out into the kitchen.
It was already 8 o'clock at night, so we popped in a movie.
"Insidious?" I asked, pushing play.
"Wait, I got an idea." Katie said, pulling something out of her pocket.
"Weed? Where in the fuck did you get stuff this pretty?" I asked, observing the size of the nugs.
"Raab, obviously." she smiled, coming out of her bedroom with a bowl. We went out on the balcony but then came back inside when we were finished. We made perfect chocolate chip cookies and sat down on the floor and began to watch the movie. Halfway through the screaming, jumping, and hiding under the covers, my phone vibrated again.
lunch tomorrow, all of us? on me. -Bam.
lunch on you, sounds yummy;]. I was completely serious, thinking that's what he meant.
are you stoned? -Bam. I laughed realizing what he meant. Katie looked at me like I had 2 heads, then we screamed at one of the parts of the movie.
yes, yes i am. After the movie ended, I held Katie's hand and we walked over to the bathroom, going potty, brushing our teeth and washing our face.
"I don't want to go to sleep now." Katie sobbed, sitting in her bed. I couldn't help but laugh and hug her goodnight. I ran to my bed and laid there, trying to sleep. When I couldn't, I grabbed my guitar and went out my window, onto the fire escape. I started strumming the guitar to the beat of If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember. After singing that I went back inside, laying on my bed. I was almost asleep when my phone vibrated, causing me to scream. I laughed for awhile before reading it.
my bed is so empty -Bam
tomorrow night i'll most likely be in it.
my sheets smell exactly like you, how do you expect me to bring a girl home :p- Bam
damn, i just ruin everything
wrong. you make everything better.- Bam. My stomach flipped and tied in knots while my heart raced. We continued texting for a good 45 minutes until I passed the hell out. The 3 trays of cookies and the early smoke got to me. I woke up in the middle of the night and stared at the moon. It was almost a full one. I cuddle closer to my pillow and closed my eyes. my last thoughts were of Bam, before I drifted off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
only the front of my legs are tan, wtf.
heeeeer ya go.
fricken rate, message me, comment, whatever. make me see im writing for someone besides myself.
even though i love you regardless <3