Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

007

I saw Dunn double over in laughter and April's hand was over her heart on her chest.
"What the hell?" Bam asked, looking around.
"She thought I was actually a murderer." he laughed, April slapped his arm. I laughed, and even though I was soaking wet, I sat down on the stool at the island.
"Anyway, I brought over some sandwiches and cookies from the party. I'm going home, I'm tired." she said, giving Bam a hug. I gave her a hug goodnight also, and she continued around the room. Bam stood behind me and kissed my cheek. April looked at me with curiosity, and I just smiled and winked. She smiled also then walked out of the door.
"Lets roll a blunt." Novak stated, looking at all the food.
"Never heard you say anything so great." Katie replied, patting his back.
- - -
"Goodnight bro!" I yelled from the top of the stairs, laughing all the way to the bedroom. Bam came in behind me laughing. I went straight towards his clothes and grabbed something to wear to sleep. A t-shirt and boxers. I rolled the boxers up and walked out from the closet, where Bam was laying on his bed laughing.
"Did you notice that every sentence of yours either started with dude or ended with bro?" he laughed. I laughed too and he stood up, going into the bathroom and brushing his teeth. I put my wavy hair up in a pony tail.
"Ready to go to sleep babe?" Bam asked. I bit my lip and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I like when you call me babe." I smirked, kissing him. He walked easily over to the bed, not breaking the kiss. He pulled my on top of him and I rested one hand on his chest, the other on his cheek. Pulling away, I smiled and slide to the side, cuddling up to him.
"Goodnight Adilean." he whispered, kissing the top of my head.
"Goodnight." I smiled before drifting into sleep.
- - -
My eyes fluttered open and stared at the clock - 11:30. I gently go out from under Bam's grasp and went into his bathroom. I went potty, gargled some mouthwash and went downstairs to see who was awake. I started the coffee pot and my brother came out from one of the rooms downstairs.
"Hola." I said, handing him some coffee, exactly how he liked it.
"Good morning." he replied, rubbing his eyes. I sat next to him on the stool.
"It's not awkward, is it?" I asked, turning towards him. He looked at me and smiled.
"Not at all, Adi. I knew it was going to happen eventually." he told me, sipping his coffee. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.
After our coffee, Dunn was off to take a shower. I went back upstairs to wake up Bam. I crawled into the bed and kissed his lips.
"Waaaake up!" I yelled, jumping up and down on the bed. He pulled the covers over his face as I continued. "Wake up, Bam, it's a b-e-a-u-tiful day!"
"Hush!" he yelled, pulling his blankets down. I laughed and sat indian style, waiting for him to sit up. "So much to do." he groaned, rubbing his eyes.
"Let's get to it!" I yelled, trying to enthuse him. He only shook his hand and put his arm over his eyes. "Fine, guess I have to shower by myself." I sighed, getting up off the bed.
"No you don't!" he yelled, sitting straight up. I laughed and we walked downstairs to see everyone awake.
"Alright, so here's the game plan." Bam said, sitting on the couch. "Dico and Rake are on invitation duty. Dunn and Raab on music and beer duty. Johnny, Katie, Adi, and I are on decoration duty."
"That's shit." Rake complain. Bam shot him a look and threw a coaster at him.
"You're shit, now lets go!" Bam pointed. Rake and Dico shook their heads and went out the door.
"Meet me at my apartment, I need to shower." I told Bam, who was still sitting on the couch. He pouted his lip and held his hand out for me to help him. Instead he just pulled me down and I landed in his lap. He kissed me, giving me butterflies. I smiled and pulled away.
"That wasn't a kiss." he joked, poking my sides. I put both his hands on the side of his face and pressed my lips against his.
"Muah!" I said loudly, pulling away. He laughed and released his grasp around me, smacking my butt.
- - -
I heard a loud banging on the door and I quickly ran to open it. There stood Bam and Johnny, smiling. We walked out to Bam's blue hummer and drove to the party store.
"Do we want to go Junior High on their asses again?" Katie asked, referring to last years.
"We could pimp it out a little." Bam answered, looking around the store. We got creepy decorations and then went to pick up a cake.
"This is pretty bad ass." I said, holding the cake in my lap as we drove to the costume shop.
"What do you want to be?" I asked Johnny, looking through the all the outfits.
"A football player. Just cause I look hot in a football uniform." he laughed his famous laugh, making me smile.
"This is perfect." Bam said, holding something out for me. I looked at it.
"Bam, I am not wearing this!" I yelled, holding up a play boy bunny outfit.
"Please?" he asked, pouting out his lip. I took in a deep breath and sighed loudly, then kissed him.
"Fine." I grumbled, walking to the dressing room. I came out and Johnny laughed.
"Damn." Katie said, looking me up and down.
"See, that's what I'm talking about." Bam nodded towards me. I rolled my eyes and began to walk away.
"Shake your tail feather!" Johnny yelled. I laughed, stopped in my tracks, and stuck out my butt a little, shaking it. We laughed and I changed back into my clothes.
"Now I gotta be Hugh Hefner." Bam smiled, looking around at the costumes.
- - -
"Everything set up?" I asked, looking at the stereo, banners, cake, and other food.
"Time to change." Bam winked, handing me my bag. I shoved him and walked to the bathroom, changing.
"I feel so bare!" I yelled out to everyone. Katie laughed and we walked out together. She was wearing a french maid outfit, which was a little sluttier.
"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Dunn yelled, lifting up his pirate eye patch.
"I'm a bunny!" I smiled, hopping across the room. Everyone laughed and we started playing the music.
Withen a couple of minutes, the house was already filling up, and I was on my 4th beer.
"I want to get super drunk! It's halloween!" I yelled. Did I include the 4 shots I took?
"Babe, take it easy." Bam smiled, holding my waist. "It's only 10." I looked at the time and laughed, then kissed Bam on the lips. They felt perfect against mine. We danced to a couple of songs, meaning Katie and I. Bam was visiting with his friends while I drank more, and more.
"This is shit." I sighed, sitting on Raab's lap.
"Ew, where?" he asked, shoving me onto the couch. I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder.
"No, this." I said, trying to secretly point to Bam. "I haven't talked to him in half an hour. He's my boss! He's Hugh!" I tried standing up, then Johnny helped me.
"You, my friend, need to slow down." he said, taking my beer.
"You wanna dance?" I asked, hearing the song Where Them Girls At.
"Love to." he smiled, placing my beer down. I danced with him, but not even close to the way Bam and I danced. We laughed more than anything, showing off our horrible moves.
"Excuse me." someone said behind me. Bam turned me around and looked me in the eye.
"I missed you." he smiled, kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.
"I was dancing with her, Bam, you messed it all up." Johnny laughed, shoving Bam. Drunk Johnny was the best.
"Oh look, I'm not the only whore." I heard someone say from next to me. I raised an eyebrow and looked.
"Excuse me?" I asked, cocking my head slightly.
"Nothing, Halloween's a good excuse for sluts to shine their true colors." she smirked. Her lipstick was smudged on her tooth.
"Alright. So listen up." I said, pushing Bam's hands that were on my waist off of me. "First of all, I'm no where near being a slut. I can count all the guys I've slept with, with one hand. You could only do that if you were holding a calculator." She gave me a nasty look and I couldn't help but continue. "Second of all, your hair pisses me off." She rolled her and eyes and walked away. I smiled confidently and turned around to Bam.
"Fiesty." he winked, kissing my lips; they fit perfectly.
- - -
"Have a good night!" Bam yelled, slamming the door. It was 4:43 in the morning, and the last of the guests had just left. I laid on the couch, eating a sandwich Dunn had made for me.
"Let's go on the trampoline!" I said, throwing away my paper plate. We all walked outside and over to the trampoline. I started jumping and trying to do flips.
"What the hell!" I yelled, after not being able to complete the flip. I laid on my back and covered my face.
"Are you okay baby?" Bam asked, laying down next to me. I shook my head no and moved my arm. Bam kissed me and someone jumped onto the trampoline, ruining it.
"Who doesn't want a hangover tomorrow?" Katie asked, pulling out her bowl. I raised my hand and scooted closer to her.
3 bowls later:
We were sitting there laughing for a good 20 minutes until a thought popped into my head. I took in a deep breath and smacked Bam's leg.
"We have so much food in the house." I said, amazed at the thought. No other word was spoken until we ran into the house.
By the time we were done eating, it was 5:46 in the morning. Sitting out on Bam's balcony in my tank top and his boxers relaxed me. He came and put his arms around me. I turned around and jumped onto him, wrapping my legs and arms around him. He laughed and stumbled us to the bed, plopping us down.
"You may be a bunny, but I'm like a jack rabbit." Bam said, then started to dry hump me as fast as he could. I couldn't hold it in, I laughed louder than I ever have, and he shoved his face in my neck. That only made me laugh more because his beard and breath tickled my neck.
"Bam, stop!" I yelled, giggling and slapping his arm. He kept nuzzling his face into my neck. After I couldn't take it anymore, I bit his ear. "Ow, what the fuck?" he asked, rubbing it.
"It's almost 6 in the morning. I'm exhausted, and we've got to clean tomorrow." I explained, quickly getting under the covers. He laughed and copied me.
"Sleep well." I said, kissing his lips.
"Always do when I'm holding you." he replied, kissing the back of my neck. I shivered, and laced my fingers with his after his arm draped around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i've got a message today asking if i was going to have ryan pass away in this story.
no. i wont <3