Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

008

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I walked into the kitchen.
"Happy birthday!" Katie yelled, handing me a cinnamon roll muffin with a lit candle. I smiled, making a wish, and blowing the candle out.
"I'm the luckiest person on earth to have a best friend with a bakery." I groaned, eating my muffin.
"You're damn straight." she replied, continuing to eat.
"I was a rebel and changed my lip ring." I joked, eating another muffin. Katie smiled and handed me a bag. "What the duce is this?" I asked.
"I know, I wasn't suppose to buy you a gift, but I didn't buy this." she said, shoving my bag into my hands. I sighed and opened the bag, looking in.
"Oh my god." I said, pulling out a camera. "Katie Marie!" I looked at the camera and knew what she meant by not buying it.
"I figured it would be in better hands." she smiled. I hugged her tight and went back to observing. The camera belonged to her brother who died 3 years ago. She got his camera, but it didn't work at the time.
"So what's on the agenda for today?" Katie asked, washing the plate the muffins were on. We had destroyed them. My phone went off and I looked at a text I had received.
Coffee? -Dunn. I swallowed the rest of my cinnamon muffin.
"Coffee with Dunn. Text me when you're not a bum." I joked, pointing at her outfit. She laughed and gave me a hug. I put my new camera in my purse and went out the door.
- - -
"Happy Birthday!" my brother greeted me, giving me a huge hug. I smiled and hugged him back.
"One more year until I'm 30." I whined, filling up my coffee cup.
"It's not that bad." he laughed, stirring his drink.
"So how did the radio show go?" I asked. Last night I went home before Bam and Dunn started up their new radio show, which was much like Radio Bam.
"Pretty good." he nodded. We carried on our conversation about everything, then he walked me back to my car. He looked at him out of the corner of my eye, he was giving me a weird look.
"What?" I asked, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.
"You've just grown up a lot." he nodded, putting out his cigarette.
"Dunn, don't cry." I pointed, walking back around the car to give him a hug. He laughed and hugged me tightly.
"I won't. Just, be careful with Bam..okay?" he asked, pulling away.
"What do you mean?" I asked, looking him in the eye.
"You know." he replied, putting his hand in his pocket.
"Do I have a reason to worry?" I asked, following him as he walked away to the drivers side of his car.
"No, you don't. But his past-"
"Is his past." I interrupted, crossing my arms. He smiled and shook his head.
"You're right." he said, starting his car. He rolled down the window. "I love you, Adi."
"I love you, too, Ryan." I said before he pulled out of the parking lot.
- - -
When I got back home, Johnny and Raab were there.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, setting my purse on the counter.
"Seeing the birthday girl!" Raab yelled, giving me a hug. I hugged him back, then hugged Johnny. Johnny kissed my cheek and handed me a piece of paper. I raised and eyebrow and he shrugged, going straight to my kitchen.
'Happy Birthday, beautiful. I have a surprise for you tonight. I gave Raab and Knoxville instructions, so bare with me. See you then.
"Should I be scared?" I asked, holding up the letter.
"I don't know, I didn't read it." Raab said as Katie came out into the living room. I hit Raab in the arm and folded up the letter, stuffing it in my purse. The clock said it was 1:47.
"What do we do till then?" I asked, sitting on the couch. Katie and Raab raised their eyebrows. I knew what they were thinking.
- - -
"Sarah, you've got to change." Raab said, poking my stomach. I was lifting up my shirt, petting it. I shock my head no, but then someone picked me and and walked me to my room.
"Phillip John Clapp, put me down!" I yelled, clapping when I got to his last name. He laughed and threw me on the bed.
"You're gonna wear something perty." he smiled, going through my closet. I went into the bathroom and did my hair. When I got out of, I saw a dress laying on the bed.
"Knoxville!" I yelled, holding it up.
"Did I say perty? I meant sexy!" I laughed and put on the dress, then slipped on the heels.
When I walked out to the living room, everyone stared.
"Damn mammisita, you look good." Katie said, eating another cookie. I smiled and struck a pose.
"Can I date you and Bam's daughter?" Johnny asked. I smacked him with my small purse and he laughed. There was a knock on the door, and I opened it to Dico and Rake.
"Your carriage awakes, my lady." Dico said, bowing down. I raised and eyebrow and looked at Rake. Dico stood up and kicked him in the nuts.
"What the fuck." Rake said, rolling on the floor.
"You didn't bow." he replied, taking my hand. We walked to the elevator and then outside.
He wasn't joking, there was an actual carriage. "Jesus." I whispered, walking towards it. Bam hopped out and looked me up and down.
"Happy birthday babe." he smiled, placing his hands on my hips. I smiled back and kissed him sweetly. He laced his fingers with mine, and helped me into the carriage.
"You look beautiful." Bam said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Thank you." I smiled, kissing him again.
"You know when I'm not around you, I can taste your chapstick on my lips?" he asked, rubbing his thumb along my shoulder. I smiled and kissed him again, putting my free hand to the side of his face.
When we got to the restaurant, Bam laced his fingers with mine and continued to walk all the way to the back. There was a table with 2 white candles, and 2 plates.
"Bam.." I said, completely surprised. He pulled the chair out for me, then pushed it in when I sat down. "This is amazing."
"You deserve it." he smiled, reaching for my hand over the table. I smiled back, trying not to blush. I ordered Chicken Cordon Bleu and sipped on my wine as we waited.
"Why does it feel like we've been together for so long?" I asked, crossing my legs.
"Because we should have been together a long time ago." he replied, mixing around his wine. I smirked and looked down at my lap, then our diner came.
"That was really good." I said, patting my belly. "I'm gonna have to un-seem my dress."
"That's later." Bam winked. I laughed and stood up, and we walked out of the restaurant.
"Where are we going?" I asked, noticing the carriage wasn't there. He pointed down the road and laced his fingers with mine. Even though I had heels on, I was still an inch shorter than Bam.
"That wine's getting to me." I giggled, covering up my face with my purse. He laughed and started swinging our hands back and forth.
"You know, for being Dunn's sister-"
"I'm hott?" I asked, looking at him; he laughed.
"That and you're a lightweight." he replied.
"I am not!" I said, hitting him with my purse.
"You are." he nodded, assuring me. I let go of his hand and started walking faster. His strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my back against him and spinning around. I laughed and turned around when he let me down. He kissed me and everything seemed to feel better.
"Come on." he said, tossing his head to the left.
"Where are we going?" I asked, catching up to his pace.
"Somewhere." he smirked. I rolled my eyes. Just a few minutes later we were in front of an old closed down bar. I raised and eyebrow as he opened the door for me. It was all dark, until the lights turned on.
"Surprise!" echoed through the room. My jaw dropped and I covered my face, turning around to hug Bam.
"I hate you." I joked, shoving him away. I walked over and around to everyone saying 'thank you'.
I stood at the bar and ordered a drink when I heard someone said "Szia Mazsola".
There's only one person that calls me that nickname. "Dannielle!" I pulled her into a hug and felt close to tears. I hadn't seen her since we were 16 and she had to move to Italy to take care of her grandmother, because both her parents had died when she was younger.
"How are you?" I yelled over the music.
"You and Margera are dating now?" she yelled back. I laughed and nodded, feeling him wrap his arms around me.
"Nice tattoo." Bam nodded towards the one on her collar bone.
"I've got a lot." she said, starting to show him most of them.
"We've got the same one." Danni said, holding up my wrist. I looked at my tattoo and smiled, remembering when we got fake id's to get it.
"You have another one, don't you?" Bam asked, grabbing a beer. I nodded and lifted up my dress to show him the one on my hip. He laughed and stood in front of me so no one else would see my ass.
"Happy birthday!" someone yelled from behind me. I turned around and looked at Tim Glomb.
"Thank you!" I yelled back, pulling him into a hug. "How's Julia?"
"Beautiful and big." he smiling, signaling she was pregnant. "It's a boy."
"Congratulations."I nodded, sipping on my Long Island. The lights dimmed and I saw Johnny roll a table with a cake on it. The candles were lit and everyone started singing Happy Birthday. I could tell my face was 5 different shades of red.
- - -
"Ohio!" someone yelled behind me. I was already drunk, so I was laughing.
"Yes?" I asked, but then my eyes widened at my first love, my first boyfriend. Justin.
"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, pulling him into a hug.
"Puska!" Dannielle yelled, hugging him after me.
"Fuck sakes, what do these names mean?" Bam yelled. Dannielle's eyes were full of delight, but I quickly pulled Bam to the dance floor. I was dancing as best I could and Bam was too.
"Damn, go a little longer, I'll have a hard on." Bam whispered into my ear. I laughed and walked over to the cake, cutting a big piece out of it. I went back over to the bar and started eating it.
"Porky, give me some." I heard Katie say from behind me. I laughed and guarded my plate.
"Fuck you, this is great." I replied, mouth full off food.
After opening presents and getting more hammered, I started dancing with Katie and Dannielle to the Cupid Shuffle. When a new song played, Bam danced with my while Raab and Dico danced with Katie and Dannielle.
"What the hell?" Danni asked, looking at Dico.
"Dude, it's my birthday, live a little." I yelled, pointing at her.
- - -
I sat on Bam's lap at the bar and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Adi, watch this video." Dunn said, laughing. Bam and I watched the video of the Funniest Commerical Ever.
"Was that really humping a sponge?" Bam laughed, trying to breath. I hadn't seen him laugh so hard in a while. I took a cigarette out of his pocket while he continued to talk to a few of his friends.
Katie, Dannielle and I sat on the curb, smoking a cigarette.
"Guys, can you see my cootier?!" I asked, trying to cross my legs.
"No!" Katie shook her head and laughed on the curb. I laughed and stood up, wiping off my dress.
"Hey Adilean." someone said from behind me. I turned to see Justin.
"Hey." I said back, puffing more of my cigarette.
"Can I talk to you alone?" he asked, stuffing his hands into his pockets. I nodded and the girls went back inside.
"So you and Bam, huh?" he asked, shaking his head.
"Me and Bam." I giggled, thinking about him.
"What happened to us?" he asked again. I sighed and flicked my cigarette out.
"You cheated, lied, and go someone pregnant without telling me. It was 11 years ago, give it up." I answered, walking back to the bar.
"Oh yeah? What makes you think Margera's so fucking different?" My jaw clenched and I stopped dead in my tracks. I continued to walk into the bar and went straight to the counter, getting more beer.
"We're heading out in a little." Dunn said, opening the beer for me. I nodded and kept my eyes looking down. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I said, smiling up at him. He raised and eyebrow and I patted him on the shoulder.
"I'll kick his ass." he said, pointing to Justin, who had just walked back in. I laughed and shook my head. Katie and Dannielle came over, so I told them what he said.
"Fuck him! Bam's crazy about you." Katie said, playing with my curly hair. I nodded and watched Bam look at me, smiling from across the room. He continued to smile as he walked over to me.
"Ready to go?" he asked, holding out his hand. I grasped his hand and we walked to the cab that was waiting outside.
- - -
"So tell me about that crazy ass nickname of yours." Bam said, wrapping his hand around my waist.
"Don't do it Dannielle!" I yelled, stuffing my face with leftover birthday cake.
"I'd love to." she drunkenly smiled. I put my head in my hands to hide my face from getting red.
"Well Mazsola means cherry and Puska means popper." she said, taking a sip of her beer.
"Fuck you." I said to her after everyone continued to laugh.
"Hey at least Raab doesn't know." she replied. He was passed out on the couch.
"I have an idea." I said, biting my lip. After about 20 minutes of planning and a lot of giggling, I had a prank.
"You'll bang the pots, I'll dump the water, and Katie will dump the flour." We did exactly that and laid on the floor, laughing for a while.
"Baby, what the fuck." Raab said to Katie. She couldn't stop laughing, so we just left them there to work it out.
"Sleepy?" Bam asked as I was slouched against the counter. I nodded and he picked me up, carrying me up the stairs over his shoulder.
"Hey Katie, can you see my cooter now?!" I yelled, breaking out into laughter again.
Bam plopped me down on the bed, and laid ontop of me. We started making out and he positioned himself inbetween my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gentle started rocking my hips up and down. I pulled away from Bam's lips and started kissing his neck. He groaned and I pushed him down on his side of the bed and got on top of him. His hands rested on my hips as I continued to rock them back and forth. I kissed his neck and ran my hands under his shirt. Then there was a knock on the door.
"What?" Bam asked, irritated. I continued to kiss his neck.
"Someone's at the gate." Rake said, muffled my Bam's groans and the closed door.
"Make them leave." he said back, rolling on top of me. He started kissing my beck and I arched my back when he hit the right spot.
"It's Tammy." he replied duly. Bam stopped right away and looked up at me. I bit my lip and looked away, sitting up.
"We'll continue this." he smiled, kissing my lips. I nodded and watched him go to the bathroom. I heard the water run and smiled to myself. I gave him a boner. I giggled to myself and stood up, walking over to Bam's dresser. I got a pair of boxers and a wife-beater, changing into after he walked out of the room. I went onto the balcony to cool off, and I put up my hair.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I heard Bam's voice echo.
"I miss you." I could even hear her stumbling on her words.
"I have a girlfriend." he said, sternly. I smiled listening to his voice.
"That slut, Adilean?" she asked, sneering my name. My jaw grew tight and I stayed where I was. If I saw her, I'd end up tearing her apart.
"She's not a slut." Bam replied. "You need to leave."
"Come on, lets go have sex in your hummer. I can show you a good time." I felt sick and stood up, trying to see if I could see them from the balcony.
"I don't want your nasty ass near me, leave." Bam yelled, I heard the door slam, and Bam coming up the stairs. I quickly ran to the bathroom, pretending to have just came out.
"I'm calling the cops if she doesn't leave in 5 minutes." Bam said, sitting back down on the bed. I smiled and walked over to my side of the bed. I yawned and got under the covers.
"Don't let me fall asleep." I whispered, cuddling up to his chest.
"Why don't you just get some rest. I'll wait up to make sure she's gone." he replied, kissing my forehead. I nodded and closed my eyes, falling asleep to the sound of his breathing and steady heart beat.
"Is she gone?" Bam asked someone. I was on the line of sleeping and being awake.
"Yeah, she's gone bro." I knew it was Dunn's voice.
"Thanks man." he replied, then the door closed and the lamp turned off.
♠ ♠ ♠
im dead set on a get a way;
dubss-t-f people. comments would be nice :[
takes about 6 seconds..