Status: once was on quizilla but now being re-written

I Won't Let Go

009

"Are you excited?" Katie asked me as we walked around Sam's Club, picking up supplies that Bam made a list of. I nodded and looked in one of the mirrors as I walked by.
"This isn't too dressy is it?" I asked, gesturing to my outfit. Dannielle looked at me.
"I like it." she said, looking at the list. "How much is a 'shit ton' of chocolate?"
I grabbed a box instead of the 3 bars she was holding and lifted it into the cart. She laughed and continued to push the cart.
"Remember our last bon fire?" Katie asked, standing on the front of the cart.
"No." I quickly stated, grabbing bags upon bags of marshmallows.
"What happened?" Dannielle asked, stopping the cart.
"Don Vito went skinny dipping." I said, making her laugh.
"And Adi was hitting on Missy's cousin." Katie added, making Dannielle laugh more.
"No!" I yelled, covering my face with my hands.
"That's awesome!" she continued to laugh until I threw a box of graham crackers at her.
We checked out and drove quickly to Bam's. It was 8 at night and starting to get dark. When we pulled up to the house, everyone was in the back.
"Hey babe." Bam said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I dropped the bags on the empty chair and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him and remained hugging in his arms.
"Lets go get sticks." Dico said, adjusting his cap. I pulled away from Bam and went with him, collecting the perfect roasting marshmallows sticks.
"When your stoned, and someone who's not stoned makes eye contact, I don't like it. It makes me feel like they're staring into my soul." Dico said, observing some sticks. I laughed and collected 4, which should be enough.
When we got back, I set up the graham crackers and chocolate, and handed out the sticks.
I sat on Bam's lap and we roasted our marshmallows.
"Stop! It's on fire!" I yelled as Bam wiped the stick around. I grabbed a hold of his hands and laughed, as the demolished marshmallow drooped onto the ground.
"I'll be right back." Bam whispered into my ear. I nodded and made a new smore.
After finished my smore, I felt my phone vibrate.
come meet me by the river -Bam. I raised and eyebrow and began my walk through the dark. I saw Bam sitting on the giant rock, looking at the river.
"Hey." I said, standing in front of him. "What are you doing?"
"Just wanted to spend some alone time with you." Bam smiled, holding his hand out. I took it and climbed onto of him as he laid down. I kissed him softly, then it turned to passionatly, then it turn to making out.
"You have no idea how bad I want you." Bam whispered as I kissed his neck.
"I've experienced 15 years of it babe, I do know." I whispered back, kissing his lips.
"Let's do it." he said, slapping my ass.
"On a rock?" I laughed, sitting up. He nodded rubbed his hands on my stomach, under my shirt. I bit my lip and shook my head.
"What about the hobbit hole?" he asked, sitting up. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"No, that's were Novak sleeps." Bam laughed and kissed me. He kissed up my neck and sucked lightly on my collar bone. I moaned lightly and put my hands on both sides of his face. I pulled him up and kissed him passionately.
"Bam!" we heard someone yelling through the woods. We groaned and stood up, walking in the voice's direction. "Bam!" it yelled again.
We watched Novak blast through the bushes.
"What?" Bam asked, irritated.
"It's Tammy." he said, out of breath.
"What?" Bam asked again, grabbing my hand.
"She's fucking here." he coughed. Bam and I looked at each other and ran as fast as we could through the woods.
We reached the edge line and continued running till we reached close to the fire pit.
"Tammy!" Bam yelled, trying to catch her attention. I saw Tammy reach into her jacket as Katie tried to mouth her off. Bam held me back when we saw shiny black metal and the barrel was pointed towards Katie.
"NO!" I yelled, trying to break away from Bam. A loud bang rang through the woods and throughout the close area. Tears were already streaming down my face as I raced to Katie's side. Dunn and Dico restrained Tammy while Rake was on the phone. I picked up Katie's head and rested it on my lap while Bam took off his jacket and applied it to where the bullet had hit her, in the shoulder.
"Katie, please, stay awake." I cried, brushing her hair back. "Keep your eyes open, come on."
I heard siron's starting to come up the driveway. I saw blue, then red. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tammy in handcuffs, being put into the cop car. The EMT's came over and loaded Katie onto the stretched. I followed them in my blood stained curse, watching them load her in.
I turned to look at Ryan and he wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a hug. I pulled away and ran to my car, jumping into the drivers seat.
"Adilean, wait." Ryan said, walking to the front of the car. My eyes were still blurry with tears as I watched him walk to the passenger side. "You're not going without me." I smiled lightly and put the car into reverse.
Bam came to the drivers window and kissed me. "I'll meet you down there." I nodded and took off down the driveway, and quickly to the hospital.
When I got there, I ran through the hallways, looking for the emergency room. I finally found it and went to run in, but police stopped me.
"Sorry ma'am you can't go in there." he stopped me. I pulled away from his arm, and shoved it away.
"My best friend just got fucking shot. You can't tell me I'm not allowed in there."
"Excuse me?" he said, crossing his arms.
"Sorry sir, my sisters just in shock. When can we see her?" Ryan calmed me down, putting his arm around me.
"You can wait in the waiting room, until she's in a room." he instructed. Ryan nodded and thanked them. We walked to the waiting room, seeing Bam run in through the sliding doors.
"Bam." I said, running to him. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek, holding him tight.
"It's alright babe. She's gonna be fine." He whispered, caressing my hair.
- - -
-Bam's POV;
Adilean was finally asleep in the chair next to me. Dunn draped his jacket over her, April rubbing her arm. I stood up to get coffee, Ryan next to me. It was already 3 in the morning.
"I can't believe that whore." Ryan said, sipping his coffee. I nodded and added sugar to my drink.
"It's all my fault, Dunn." I stated, running my fingers through my hair.
"No it's not." he replied. I shook my head and looked into his eyes.
"If it wasn't for me being such a cheap bastard, Tammy wouldn't have shot Katie."
"Tammy was a crazy bitch either way. It's not your fault." Ryan patted me on the back.
"I'm just glad it wasn't Adi." I replied, turning around. I saw Adilean sit up and yawn. I grabbed her an extra coffee and walked over, handing it to her.
"No word yet?" she asked, sipping on it. I shook my head and took my seat.
"I'm sure she's alright." April said, holding Adilean's hand.
"Are any of you Katie's family?" someone came out, holding a clip board. We all stood up, and he raised an eyebrow. "Immediate?" Adi let go grip of Ape's hand and stepped forward.
"She's awake if you'd like to see her." she nodded and looked behind towards me. She smiled and pulled me towards her, kissing my lips. I still felt a tingle as she walked away.
-Adilean's POV;
I walked into the room to see Katie laying on a bed, her eyes closed.
"Hey." I whispered, looking at her. She opened her eyes and smiled.
"Hey." she croaked, rubbing her eyes. I smiled and walked over to her, kissing her forehead.
"How are you feeling?" I asked, sitting on the side of the bed.
"As good as I can right now." she smiled, looking down at her wrapped shoulder.
"I'm so sorry." I croaked, eyes filling with tears again.
"I shouldn't have opened my mouth." she laughed, putting his cold hand on mine. I laughed lightly, wiping away my tears. There was a knock on the door, and I walked over to look.
"Hello." Bam, Dunn, Raab and April walked in.
"Hi guys." Katie smiled, waving lightly. After Bam kissed her cheek, he wrapped his arm around my waist. Raab kissed Katie lightly, like she was fragile.
"I'm so glad your okay." he whispered, kissing her cheek. I looked up at Bam, who looked pale.
"Babe, I heard what you said." I whispered, lacing my fingers with his free hand. "It's not your fault." I kissed him, hugging him tightly. He hugged me tightly back and we turned towards Dunn, who was making Katie laugh.
Tonight, if anything, made me realize a couple things. This, these people are my family. They have been and always will be. I wouldn't have it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
bummmer :[.
TRAGEDY BRINGS US CLOSER.
thanks for the comments. motivation <3
p.s if you want to be in the story, just mention your name and who you want to be with, or something :p