Status: Comments help, but i update as much as possible :)

Carry Us Away

And each time the night falls upon us...

Gabrielle:

“Thank you for today. I mean everything about it was just amazing. I had a lot of fun.”

Garrett swung my arm lightly. His fingers were intertwined with mine loosely as we walked around downtown. The sun had just begun to set and we were honestly just enjoying each other’s company. He had kept me from going to school today and it was the best ‘sick’ day I had ever had.

It was a shame that tomorrow it seemed like everything would go back to normal.

“I’m glad you’re having fun. I like this.”

I had been walking with my head down watching our feet move in sync on the sidewalk with a small smile on my lips. I lifted me head up to see Garrett’s eyes on me. I immediately blushed still not use to the way he had that effect on me.

How did I get so lucky?

Honestly, that’s what it felt like. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world to get someone as sweet as Garrett. He actually cared about me. For once, I wasn’t thinking about douche bag guys. I may not be use to it, but it was definitely something I could get used to. I let my fingers tug against his making them slide against his rough skin. I pulled him forward only for him to stop short and pull me back. He made me spin into his arms like a dancing couple. I landed against his body, my back against his chest and a laugh escaped my lips. He started walking making me walk with him. As we walked he adjusted so that his arms where wrapped securely around my waste and he was hunched over kissing my neck.

It just made me laugh even more. Everything just felt so easy and so right.

He stopped nibbling my ear to ask, “Do you want to get ice cream?”

“Sure.” I nodded.

I pulled away so that we were walking side by side now. He grabbed my hand and then put his arm that was holding my hand over my shoulder so that he could pull me closer while still holding my hand. Our clasped hands rested on my shoulder and I leaned my head against his. We walked this way for awhile silently, because honestly nothing needed to be said.

Soon we came to a frozen yogurt self-serve type store.

Garrett looked at me. “It’s not ice cream, but it’s pretty much the same thing.”

I grinned pulling him in. “No, it’s okay. I love this place.”

We looked at the small variety of flavors before grabbing one of their paper bowls. Garrett and I decided to just get regular vanilla.

I held the bowl under the machine and stared at it in frustration. I pulled down on the lever again, but nothing came out. I just wanted to hit it. I turned to Garrett. “Why won’t it work?”

With a laugh Garrett took the bowl from my hands and scooted me to the side. He turned it to the right and then down and sure enough the white frozen yogurt began streaming out of the machine. I felt my eyebrows bunch together at my stupidity. Garrett noticed and grinned.

He laughed and then kissed me on the cheek. “It’s okay. Those things always cause trouble for people especially little kids.”

I nudged his shoulder with mine. “Shut up. Don’t make fun of me.” I let my mouth fall into a fake pout.

“Aw, don’t get upset.” He joked before leading me over to the toppings. He eyed me, “What do you say… gummy bears and Oreo cookie crumbs?”

I shook my head quickly and took the bowl from him. “Ew, don’t even think about it.”

I reached for the strawberries, but he grabbed my hand. “Well, we’re not going to load it up with fruit.”

“But fruit is so amazing with this!” I protested. “Especially with granola.”

“But I’m a guy. I hate healthy stuff.”

I shook my head laughing at our light bickering. “Fine.” I sighed, coming up with a compromise. I put strawberries in it anyways making Garrett begin to complain, but then I put brownie pieces and Oreo cookies. Finally I topped it off with chocolate. “There. Satsified?”

He grinned even though he was trying to keep a steady face. “We’ll see… after I try it.”

We brought it over to the weigher, because at this place you could get as much as you want and it was only like fifty cents a pound. Once again Garrett paid even though I offered to pay at least half of it. We sat down at one of the empty tables. I lifted up the spoon and tried to get a little bit of everything before putting it in my mouth while Garrett was busy digging through it, pushing all the strawberries towards me.

“Just try it once!” He shook his head no and ate more of the strawberry-less fro-yo. “Please?” I stuck out my bottom lip. “For me?”

He rolled his eyes. “Fine, but you have to feed me.”

I sat up straighter. “Seriously?”

He sat back and crossed his arms. “Yup.” He said simply.

I shook my head with a small smile playing on lips. I brought the spoon to his waiting mouth and right before it went into his mouth I lifted it up, getting it on the edge of his nose.

“Oh, no! Gary made a mess.” I teased.

He grabbed a napkin and wiped his nose. He put his elbows on the table and leaned forward. I followed his actions.

His blue eyes connected with mine. “Okay, for real this time, but at the same time.”

“What do you mean?”

“We feed each other at the same time.”

“Oh, okay.”

I brought another spoonful toward his mouth while I did the same. He jokingly pushed it toward my cheek, but pulled it back. He put it in my mouth the same time I put my spoon in his. He let go of the spoon and I let go of his. I pulled it out with a grin.

Together we leaned forward and kissed over the frozen yogurt.

We walked out side hand in hand once more. By now it was completely dark outside, aside from the streetlights and store lights.

I tugged on his hand bringing him to me so that we could kiss once more. There was no one around on this empty street and I was getting to the point where I wanted to feel his lips against mine as often as possible. I pulled him in to an alley and pushed him against the wall. I leaned into him loving the way his lips felt against mine.

“This reminds me of yesterday night,” I said with a smirk.

I started to leave a trail of kisses down Garrett’s neck causing him to tilt his head back against the building’s wall. He groaned in pleasure. “I never know what to expect from you.”’

My lips curled up against his warm skin. I was trying to find his spot since he already knew mine. I felt his jugular pulsing and moved further down to his collar bone. I felt him tense up knowing I was close. I sucked at his skin, every once in awhile nibbling it until I found it.

“I thought you were against PDA?” He asked breathlessly.

I stopped and kissed him roughly on the mouth. “No one can see us.”

But Garrett pulled away and lead me out of the alleyway.

“Come on. Let’s find my car.”

Image


Garrett:

We came to the front door of his apartment. Before opening it I turned to Gabrielle. “I’m not sure if Pat’s still awake, but he usually goes to bed early when he’s bored. So he might be.”

We walked into my apartment to see the t.v. on and when we walked closer to the couch we saw that Pat was curled up on it fast asleep.

“See what did I tell you.” I told her before leading her to my bedroom.

Gabrielle dropped the bag from Zia Records that she had gotten earlier on the bed and pulled out the DVD. “Are you ready for this?” She asked in mock-seriousness.

I ran my fingers through my hair and plopped down on the bed. “I’m ready if you are.”

She put the movie in and then crawled into bed next to me. We were sitting, cuddled into each other’s arms with our backs resting against the pillows I had propped up against the headboard. The movie opened up to show a circus tent.

“What is this movie called again?” I asked her.

Freak Show. Sounds classy right?”

“Very… just if there’s weird midget sex I don’t want to watch it. Not to be mean or anything. I just don’t want to be scarred for life.”

“And if there’s sex with a bearded lady I’m stopping the movie.” She said seriously.

I laughed. “I’m glad we have this all figured out.”

Thirty minutes into the movie, after a very confusing story line of what was supposed to be a charming romance between the ring leader and a trapeze artist came the first sex scene, which surprised me because I thought porn was nothing put sex.

“Holy shit!” Gabrielle exclaimed. “How the hell do you get your legs to do that? Never mind, I don’t even want to know.”

The rest of the movie was accompanied with Gabrielle’s commentary:

“Like seriously, that’s a great idea. Yeah, let’s try to do it on the elephant. I feel fucking sorry for that elephant. Although, I’ve always wondered what it felt like to have sex with both people sitting up. It always looks—unmanageable…

“What the fuck is wrong with her moans? It sounds like she’s dying. You see that’s what I hate about porn, the chick’s always over exaggerate their moans. If I were the guy I’d find it annoying as hell. If I ever sound like that feel free to slap me…

“You know I’ve always wondered what it would be like to star in a porno. I mean it has to be awkward. Like look at her face, she looks so detached. That’s what always annoys me about porn. Sex should be about just getting off, it should be about I don’t know… sharing a special bound or some shit like that.”

I glanced over at Gabrielle with a bemused smirk on my face as the credits rolled.

“What?”

I shook my head. “Nothing… just if you hate porn so much why did you insist on getting it.”

She laughed. “I don’t really know. Just thought it’d be fun. Help me get some ideas… new things to try out.” She gasped. “Speaking of new things to try out…”

Gabrielle got up a pulled out the flavored condoms. She ripped the box open and began to go through it. “Hm… let’s see. There’s chocolate… eh, blueberry…no thanks, cotton candy…what am I five?”

Finally she settled on watermelon.

“Ew, why is it so sticky?”

She brought her fingers up to her nose and sniffed. “Well, it does smell like watermelons.”

She put her fingers in front of my face. I pushed it away quickly with a laugh. “I’ll take your word for it.” But I had caught a whiff of it and sure enough it smelled like watermelons.

She touched her finger to the tip of her tongue and grimaced. She gagged. “What the fuck?” She turned to me. “Try it.”

“No, I don’t want that shit!”

She laughed. “I still don’t get why it’s sticky.”

“Maybe it’s lube.”

“Lube?”

“Yeah, lubrication to uh… to make sex more enjoyable.”

“I know what lube is and lube isn’t this sticky.”

She laughed hysterically. At what, I didn’t know.

Then seriously she said. “So you wanna try it?”

I began to protest. All this kinky stuff was weirding me out to be honest.

She shrugged. “It could be fun. We could try having sex sitting up.”

I thought back to yesterday night where for the first time ever he had sex in a position other than the missionary position. Maybe it would be just as amazing as last night had been. He couldn’t deny that all this talk about porn and sex was making him unbelievably horny.
I looked at her nervously. “Yeah, we could do that… if you want.”

She smirked and leaned over letting her tongue slide immediately into my mouth. I kissed her passionately and Gabrielle moved so that she was sitting on top of me. I had to lift his head up slightly, because for once she was taller than me. Her hair fell over our faces and the edges tickled my shoulder.

She pulled away with another smirk playing on her lips.

“I just want you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
*Seriously think I'm getting carpal tunnel from typing so much. If you don't know what I'm talking about look at the stories I have uploaded so far. My Stories

*Anyways this is by far my favorite story to write! This one was humorous yes? Thoughts? Oh and by the way, I was too tired to edit this so there's a lot of mistakes. I'll go back and fix it later.