Status: Comments help, but i update as much as possible :)

Carry Us Away

It never mattered Anyways

Garrett:

I felt my breath get short, my stomach clench and my jeans tighten.

That’s what the sight of her did to me.

I watched in amazement as she licked the salt off of some random girl’s leg. She then pressed her lips against her belly button sucking up the Tequila before burying her face in this chick’s breasts to get the lime. Gabrielle lifted up victoriously; her face scrunched up from the sour juice of the lime and the bitterness of the alcohol. She spit the clean lime into her hand. Her head turned to me and she flashed me a grin.

“Your turn.” She said devilishly.

I immediately backed away, feeling the back of my neck heat up. “No, I-I don’t th-think that’s a go-good idea.” I rubbed my lips together to try to calm down. “I don’t even know her.” I said pointing to the girl laying on the table surrounded by guys.

Gabrielle’s eyes flashed excitedly. She let the lime fall from her hands. I watched as she got cheers from the guys around her. Her attention was stolen by them; she turned away from me. Some of them were asking her to do one off of them or for them to do one off of her, but she denied all their offers. I stood off to the side just watching he soak up their attention. I couldn’t help this sinking feeling in the back of my mind.

She was just using me.

I was just another pawn in her game. She was like a vulture, okay—maybe vulture wasn’t the right word, because she was fucking stunning, but she had the same qualities as one. A predator. Somebody who was just waiting for the chance to exploit somebody else when that person was most vulnerable. Let’s face it. I was a pretty vulnerable guy. I had already let a girl, practically a stranger, pull me to some strange frat party. It wasn’t my scene at all, but yet here I was, with the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. She was the type of girl that I could only dream of which only made me feel worse about the way I was letting her use me.

It bugged me a little bit and I knew I would get sick of it eventually, but at this moment I didn’t matter anyways. I didn’t mind it—not one bit.

Finally, after getting her fill of attention she made her way closer to me. “Do one off me,” she said seductively in my ear.

The stammering began once more, “Wh-what are you s-serious?”

She winked, “Aw, come on. It’ll be fun.”

I shook my head. There was no way. It would be embarrassing. I had never even done a body shot before, but Gabrielle would not take no for an answer. She took one step back and my eyes were glued to her as she reached up behind her. Her arms moved down and the dress around her got loose; she let it fall to the ground in a flourish. She stepped out from it, lifted it up with the tip of her heel, and kicked it into my hands. I looked down at the soft fabric in my hands to the girl whose skin I knew would feel even softer.

There she stood in all her perfection wearing nothing but a solid black strapless bra and silky black underwear. Everything about her was so simple, but so attractive. I gulped letting her dress fall from my hands. She flashed a smirk and I could swear that it had gotten silent, but that was only because all my attention was focused on her.

Slowly she laid down on the table bringing me down to my knees next to her. She dipped her hand in the bottle of Tequila and rubbed her upper thigh. Then, she grabbed my shaking hand and pushed the salt shaker into. I sprinkled it on her thigh letting my eyes linger on the skin I would soon be licking. Cool glass was pushed into my hand and soft giggle hit my ears. I looked at Gabrielle to see a wedge of lime already on her chest.

“Come on, Garrett. Don’t keep me waiting…”

I poured the Tequila onto her belly licking my lips at the way the liquid made her skin glisten. My hand rested on her knee as I leaned down and slowly licked up the salt. My hand moved up to her thigh as my head moved to her stomach I pressed my lips against her and sucked up the alcohol. She started to giggle, her soft skin vibrating against my lips. I quickly moved my head to her chest and trying my best not to touch her more than I needed to and grabbed the lime with my teeth and straightened up quickly using my hand to push the lime into my mouth better and sucking down on it.

I stood up feeling lightheaded. My eyes focused on her as I looked down at her still laying there. Her hair was strewn around in a messy fan and she had a pleased smile on her lips.

I had this fluttering feeling in the pit of stomach that almost made me nauseous.

How she made me feel this way, I had no idea.

Image


Gabrielle:

I knew he was nervous, but that’s what made this entire night so much more exciting.

His hands had a slight shake to him as he got the body shot ready. My body was itching for him to do it already. Finally, I felt his hand go to my knee and then his wet tongue moving up my thigh. I felt my cheeks grow warm as well as my leg. His rough calloused hand moved up to where he had just licked and I found myself liking the way his fingertips touched me. Then his lips. They were so soft as the pulled on my skin, sucking the Tequila from my belly button. I wanted desperately to feel them against mine. Garrett hovered over my chest for a split second before slowly leaning down to grab the lime. His cheeks had very little stubble on it, but it was enough to make a shiver go down my spin when it rubbed against me.

He lifted up quickly before I could feel anything else. I wished it had lasted longer. I still hadn’t moved; I just stayed there looking up at him in a new light. I shook my head.

Rule number six when dealing with douche bag guys: Never fall too fast and if you can help it, never fall at all.

I ignored the thought that Garrett actually wasn’t a douche at all. Douche bag or not, my heart was guarded.

Garrett offered a hand. I took it and let him lift me up. I stumbled slightly, being so lightheaded from going from being horizontal to vertical so quickly. He averted his eyes from my body and I didn’t understand why; nobody else was. Still keeping his eyes off me Garrett handed me my dress. I slipped it on despite the groans and protest. I turned my back to Garret and over my shoulder asked if he could zip me up. His hands grazed the small of my back as his fingers found the small zipper. Another shiver went down my spine, but I hoped Garrett hadn’t noticed.

“I need some water.” I told him.

Garrett nodded and this time he led me to the kitchen with the pull of his hand. He bent down to look in the refrigerator and emerged with a plastic bottle of water. I held it up to my head for a few seconds letting the cool bottle cool me off. I unscrewed the cap and downed almost half the bottle before offering the rest to Garrett. He took it gratefully.

“I’m going to the bathroom. I’ll be real quick. Will you be okay without me?” I asked.

He laughed, “Yes, mom, I’ll be fine.”

I let out a sigh and then a small laugh of my own. “Whatever you say, Gare Bear.”

I left before he could say anything back. I went to the bathroom and shut the door quickly. After using the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror trying to figure out what kind of game I was playing this time. I’ll admit, when I first met Garrett, I wasn’t interested at all. Then when I invited him here tonight it was just to have fun, make some other guys jealous. But now, I was beginning to see that Garrett was a sweetheart and he didn’t deserve any of this.

He had to know what he was getting into though. I had made it pretty obvious about the type of girl I was so what was keeping him here if he knew I was just stringing him along?

The door banged open. A guy about the same height as me let out a drunken smile. “Whoops, sorry. I didn’t know this bathroom was occupado…” He paused and let his eyes roam my body. “You’re the hottie that did the body shots aren’t you?” I nodded. “Damn, you don’t know how much I wanted to be the one getting that lime—”

“Not interested.” I said cutting him off. I pushed past him into the loud hallway. He followed me and pulled my arm to spin me around and face him.

“Aw, come on. Don’t be like that. Give a guy a chance.” He said with a smirk and a wink.

I shrugged him off of me, “Again. Not interested.” I told him.

Apparently, this guy couldn’t take the hint. He followed me into the kitchen and wouldn’t let off on the compliments and suggestions. I quickly went over to Garrett who got up quickly at the annoyed look on my face. I turned around to face the guy. As much as I liked attention, I liked when I had to work for it, not from some sleaze bag who thought he could have any girl he wanted.

“Please, go away.” I told him sternly. “Go find some other ‘hottie’ to fuck. Like I said earlier I’m not fucking interested.”

The guy looked at Garrett and then back at me like he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He was too smashed to do anything about it though. “Whatever.” He said before stumbling off.

“I cannot stand Manthers.” I said before burying my head in Garrett’s chest out of tiredness. I had spent all day Sunday working and then this morning in classes. When I tried to take a nap Garrett had woken me up so that didn’t help at all. Then I went to his show and now this party. I needed to slow down with life and with Garrett.

I felt his arms go around me slowly. “Um… I have no idea what you’re talking about, but okay.”

I pulled away and looked at him. “Manthers? They’re the type of guys that are a natural-born flirts and who think they can get any girl they want. It’s like a man and panther combined.”

I heard Garrett chuckle. “The things that you come up with—I swear.” He let out another laugh. “You can’t just categorize people like that. No one is that simple.”

I felt myself getting even sleepier. I let out a yawn. “Whatever, Garrett. Can you just take me home?”

He nodded and allowed me to lean on him while we walked to the car. I didn’t even pay attention when he opened the door for me until he was getting in the driver’s seat. The car rumbled to life and I felt my eyes getting heavy.

Tonight was fun.

Mission accomplished?
♠ ♠ ♠
*I found so many mistakes when I edited this so if you find anymore. I'm terribly sorry, but I guess that's what happens when you've been awake since five this morning. I'm such a morning person...

*Thoughts?