Status: Comments help, but i update as much as possible :)

Carry Us Away

There'll be a time when maybe tonight...

Gabrielle:

We got outside and the chilly night air only strengthened my earlier feelings. We paused at the side of the club and I pushed Garrett up against he club’s cool brick walls. Letting my body fall against his, we kissed. Garrett leaned forward and gripped my shoulders spinning me around on my heels so that I was the one with my back pressed against the wall. I licked my lips because they were starting to feel raw and chapped. He looked down at me in a way that I had never seen him.

It turned me on.

He leaned in and once again connected our lips. His lips traveled to my jaw where he kissed it before making his way down my neck. My breath caught in the back of my throat. Before he could reach my spot or leave a mark I pushed him away and saw the disappointed look on his face.

I smiled. “It feels good, believe me, but I’m not doing this in an alley way.”

He nodded in agreement. I pulled out my keys and started making my way to my car. Garrett was following closely behind me, his hands barely touched my waist when I quickened my pace making him have to catch up. Before I knew it I was jogging away from him liking the way he was chasing me. I let out a squeal each time he got close before jogging a bit faster. I knew he was just humoring me the way he would speed up to get close, but then slow down as soon as he almost caught me. I slowed down as my car came in sight.

“Gotcha!” Garrett came up behind me quickly and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist before lifting me off the ground and spinning me around. A light laugh escaped my lips. He set me down on my feet carefully. He leaned into kiss me again, but I moved out of the way before he could and unlocked my door. I took a step back and opened the car door slipping in before Garrett could register what was going on. I started the ignition and rolled down the window.

Garrett leaned in and placed his elbows on the frame of the door with a grin plastered on his face. “You are such a fucking tease Gabrielle!”

“Just get in the car, Gare.” I told him.

He did as he was told and we soon made our way to my house. The drive there was full of nothing but sexual tension. The radio was off, but neither one of us seemed to mind the silence. Every once in awhile Garrett would lean over and kiss my shoulder or neck—anything he could get his lips on. We were almost home when we came to a stop at a stop sign. As if reading each other’s minds we turned to each other and started to make out. My foot inched off the brake and I we rolled forward. I pulled away quickly and slammed my foot on the brake jutting us forward. I looked at Garrett with an apologetic expression on my face, but it only made him laugh. I found myself laughing along as I pulled forward. Even though this street was deserted and we really had nothing to worry about, I knew we had to get home before we got carried away.

His hands danced up and down my side as I tried to find the right key. I was full of so much nervous excitement that my fingers kept fumbling with the various keys and key chains. Also, my mind was preoccupied at the way Garrett’s hands were making me feel.

“Can’t you just use the spare?” Garrett asked. He leaned down and pressed his lips to back of my neck near my ear.

“What? How do you know about the spare?” I said as I leaned away from him mid-kiss to reach for the key under the flower pot.

“I watched you. I mean I remembered you used it that night I first met you.”

I twisted the key in the lock and pushed the door open thinking about what Garrett had just said. Who knew he was so perceptive? I liked that for once there was a guy that paid so much attention to the little stuff, so much attention to me. Garrett grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips, the feel of his kiss pulling me away from my thoughts.

A shiver went through my spine at this simple touch. I lifted my eyes to his and kissed him lightly on the lips. Before we could deepen the kiss, I silently lead him to my room in the darkness quickly, my body was just itching to feel his against mine. I shut the door and my hands immediately started to lift up his shirt. Soon it was over his head and we started to kiss again. Garrett’s hands traveled up my shirt making my skin heat up. I pulled away and lifted my shirt off quickly before bringing our bodies together once more.

I backed up until I collapsed on the bed.

Garrett followed me quickly hovering over me as I backed further into the bed. His gasps for breath bounced off my skin making it tingle. I lifted up on my elbows and connected our lips. After tangling my hands in his hair at the base of his neck I pulled him down with me so that my head was now resting on my pillow.

Garrett hovered above, his body barely pressing against mine as he stayed on his elbows. The feeling of his warm chest against my stomach kept fluttering in and out, because he was being careful, he was trying to not put too much pressure on me.

For once, I was with a guy who was sensitive to my needs.

And I liked it.

I liked it a lot.

Image


Garrett:

Her soft warm hand went to my neck, twisting in my hair and making me lose my breath. She pulled me down on her, but I stayed on my bent elbows so that my body just barely grazed hers. I paused to look into her eyes. They were hard to make out, because it was so dark, but I could see that they were shinning with excitement. Her hair was fanned out around her and all I wanted was to run my fingers through it.

I got off my elbows and still trying to be careful I pressed my body against hers. I kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose and then her lips. She didn’t make a sound as my lips continued to go down. I went down to her neck already sensing that her sensitive spot was just below her left ear by the way she tensed up whenever my lips were near there. I started at her collarbone, sucking at the skin lightly I worked my way up slowly, loving the way I could hear a low rumble in the back of her throat as I got closer and closer. I got to her spot and focused on it. It wasn’t long before a moan escaped her lips causing me to smile against her skin.

She grabbed my hand and she brought them to the top of her skirt. She guided them up against her side letting me know it was okay for them to roam her body. Her soft skin glided under my finger tips moving farther up until I got to her bra. I traced the lining of it down to her cleavage barely touching her skin. She pushed her chest up against me. I lifted off of her so that she could unclasp her bra. She threw it without caring where it landed.

I kissed her newly exposed skin as her hands went from the small of back to the tips of my jean. I could tell she was fighting back the urge to say my name, because it kept coming up in short breaths, but not coming out fully.

Finally, she managed to say it. “Garrett.” She moaned in my ear and it sent shiver down my spine.

My hands quickly went to her skirt and I pulled it off along with her underwear. Her hands were still fumbling with my jeans so I went back up on my elbows so that she could undo my belt, unbutton my jeans, and unzip them. We tugged them off. It was just my boxers now.

Gabrielle looked down at our barely touching bodies and then back up into my eyes. A smirk came across her lips as she let her pointer finger trail down my chest, across my belly button and to the top of my boxers. Then her hand slipped under the thin fabric.

I gulped at the touch of her fingernails softly digging into me.

She was about to say something, but before she could I got off her and fell on to my back beside her pulling my boxers off quickly. Gabrielle turned away to rummage through a small jewelry chest on her beside table. I didn’t even think about how strange it was that she kept condoms in a jewelry box. She struggled to open the package and finally brought it up to her lips and tore it open with her teeth. The empty package feel off the bed and the condom fell onto my chest. I picked it up, but Gabrielle quickly snatched it from my hands.

“I want to put it on.” She whispered.

She sat up and I instantly wished it wasn’t so dark so I could see the details and curves of her body that my hands were now touching. She leaned over me and slipped it on. Then she climbed on top of me so that she was straddling my hips. I went into her causing Gabrielle to arch her head back instantly from this new contact. I really wasn’t sure what to do, because I had never done it this way before.

I brought my shaky hands and to her hips uncertainly, but Gabrielle didn’t seem to mind. Her hips started to rock back and forth, then side to side, then in a circular motion. She kept switching it up making me go crazy. My hips started to work on their own pushing up against her. Our breathing intensified and Gabrielle leaned her body against mine as we continued to move in sync. Her hair fell across my chest and her moans went into my shoulder. She started nibbling on my skin. I knew I was very close, but I wasn’t sure if Gabrielle was so I tried to think of something to preoccupy my mind, like Pat’s huge ears... it worked for like about three seconds. I felt Gabrielle’s breathing intensify and soon our motions got faster and faster.

She slid her body off of mine out of breath. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her head turn to me. I turned toward her. I could just barely see a small smile on her lips. We leaned forward and kissed softly.

“I think I accomplished rule number 1, don’t you?” She said breathlessly.

I laughed lazily.

“Can I give you a rule?” She asked quietly. By now she had brought the sheets up around her body and she was resting her head against my shoulder with my arm around hers.

“Sure.”

She yawned and I knew she was probably moments from passing out. “Please, don’t let this be a one-night stand.” She mumbled.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, but I could hear that her breathing was already deep with sleep.

“I won’t.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So... thoughts?

The next chapters are so adorably cute that I might puke, just kidding. They are really cute though. I went crazy the other day and typed a bunch. This story currently has 69 views... get your head outta the gutter. ;)

Thank you for comments <3