You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic

I'm a mess, that's the best way to describe it.

I sighed and walked up the front steps, getting the key under the mat. I was here before Jeremy got off work and he texted me earlier telling me to set things up. It was movie night for us. We always watch a movie every Thursday night and I’ll stay over because neither of us work on Fridays. I let myself in and threw the DVDs on the couch, walking to the kitchen to make popcorn. I took out two bags, putting the first one in and finding our bowls.

“What’s on the agenda tonight?” His voiced boomed through the air, scaring the shit out of me.

“Holy shit,” I took in a deep breath, “Don’t ever scare me like that again.”

“Sorry,” He laughed, sitting at the bar, “But seriously what are we watching tonight?”

“A Walk to Remember, Kick-Ass, and Maid of Honor.” I smiled, pouring his popcorn.

“Ugh,” He rolled his eyes, “Two out of three are chick flicks, and you know those make me emotional.”

“I love emotional you.” I laughed, sticking my bag in, “Besides, you know A Walk to Remember is one of your favorites.”

“That may be true, but I don’t want to feel all emotional tonight.”

“Why?”

“Cassie broke things off…” He sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

“I’m sorry… Wanna talk about it?”

“Nah, let’s just go watch movies…”

I nodded and took my bag out, filling my bowl. He grabbed two Dr. Peppers from the fridge and followed me to the living room. I put in Maid of Honor and sat on the couch, grabbing my bowl. Jeremy scooted closer to me and crisscrossed his legs, settling the bowl in the middle. I looked over at him halfway through and he wasn’t even watching it. I grabbed the remote and pressed pause.

“Jeremy…” I sing-songed, “What’s wrong?”

“Just thinking…” He sighed, moving his popcorn and stretching out his legs.

“About what?”

“Cassie…” He sighed, setting his face in his hands.

“Aw, Jerry Berry,” I frowned, wrapping him in a hug, “You’re too good for her.”

“No, I’m not…” He pulled out of my grip.

I rolled my eyes, “Jeremy, you really are too good for her, but you know what makes me feel better?”

“What?” He sighed, looking at me with sad eyes.

“Cuddling,” I smiled, “We’ll cuddle and watch movies… Wanna do it?”

“You just wanna cuddle.” He laughed, standing up and popping his back.

“Maybe, but it’ll make you feel better. I know it will.”

He nodded, “Then let’s go upstairs, cuddling on the couch is uncomfortable.”

I grabbed A Walk to Remember and followed him upstairs. I put it in while he changed in the bathroom and once he was out I went to change. I traded my pants for shorts and my blouse for an old shirt. He was all laid out under the covers when I came out of the bathroom and I crawled in beside him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head on his chest and his arms snaked around my lower back, sending chills down my back.

“Cold?” He whispered against my ear. He sounded really sexy, but there was no way Jeremy could be sexy.

“Just a little,” I sighed wrapping around him tighter. Big fucking lie, it was hot as fuck in here.

He chuckled and his arm moved in, bringing me closer to him, “That better?”

I nodded and snuggled into his chest, trying to pay attention to the movie. That little chill he gave me is fucking with my mind. Jeremy and I are just friends; that’s it. I’m just trying to make him feel better. The arm that wasn’t wrapped around me pried my hand off his hip and laced our fingers.

“Is this weird?” He mumbled, trying to unlace our fingers, but I tightened the grip on them.

“Not if it makes you feel better and I actually don’t mind.” I smiled.

“Good…” He laughed, rubbing his thumb over mine.

I actually got into the movie after that, forgetting that I was cuddled up to my best friend. It was the really sad part, when Landon finds out that Jamie is sick. I always hated this part. I could feel tears sting my eyes and Jeremy let go of my hand, moving it to where it rested on my stomach. His hand slid from my stomach to my side in a tickling motion and then his hand slipped up my shirt, tickling over my skin.

“Jeremy, stop!” I giggled, as he let go of me and his other hand rubbed against my thigh. I was really ticklish there.

“No crying!” He laughed, straddling my waist, moving his hands to tickle my sides.

“S-s-s-stop!” I giggled harder, pushing at his chest. He lost his balance and tightened his grip around my waist.

“You’re cute, you know that.” He smiled, starting to move off of me. I grabbed some of his shirt and pulled him down, our lips crashing together. He smirked and ran his tongue along my bottom lip, wanting entrance. I let him in and gave a little fight, until his tongue won me over. A moan escaped my lips and I could feel him smirk as his lips trailed down my neck, marking me with every other kiss.

“What in the fuck are we doing?” I laughed, pushing him off me.

“Um…” He turned red, “Sorry, I got carried away.”

I rolled my eyes, “We could, if you want too.”

He smiled, crawling back on top of me and straddling my waist, “I want too.”

“Still friends?” I smirked, giving him a quick kiss.

“Best friends.”

He started with my neck, marking it and leaving small teeth impressions. I moaned, but I needed so much more and obviously he was taking his sweet time getting to where I wanted. I slipped my hands under his shirt, rubbing over his stomach and chest.

“Take it easy, we’ve got all night.” He laughed, pulling my hands away from his shirt.

“But I’m not going to wait all night.” I smirked, sitting up and making him move off my waist. I pulled my shirt off and crawled on top of him, marking his neck up with dark circles. His hands settled on my hips, bringing them down to crash against his. Finally, he’s getting needy. I pulled away from his neck and he took his shirt off, flipping me under him. He gave me a quick kiss and then moved to my chest as his fingers messed with my bra. I bit my lip to keep from moaning and busied myself with getting his pants off and onto the floor.

“Don’t stop moaning…” He whispered against my ear, sucking on the lobe.

I moaned and that satisfied him enough to slip his pants off and my shorts. His fingers traced up my stomach and over my breasts, teasing with every touch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to my lips. I needed to taste him. His fingers moved to my waist, slipping my panties off and throwing them to the floor. He pulled away from my lips and to my neck, making new marks. I moaned realizing he needs to shed his boxers. I tugged on them and a smile formed on his face.

“Not right now…” He laughed, kissing on my chest.

“Jeremy…” I whined, moving my hand over his cock, “Please.”

“N-no…” He half-moaned, “Just a little more time… I want this to last.”

“How much longer?” I sucked on my bottom lip, “I don’t think I can wait.”

He pressed a kiss to my lips, “Just a few more minutes…”

He leaned over a little and opened his drawer, digging in it. I took this time to kiss and mark his body, him growing harder with every dark mark I made. I heard him shut the drawer and small bottle of lube fell beside him as he removed his boxers, slipping on a condom. I picked up the lube and sat up, squeezing some in my hand.

“What are you doing?” He smirked, obviously knowing what I was about to do.

“I’m doing this.” I winked, grabbing his cock with my lubed hand and running it along his length.

“Mmm…” He moaned as I gripped tighter, “Fuck…”

I let go of him and he pinned me down, grabbing the lube and spreading it across his fingers. I bit my lip as I felt one go inside me, I’m not giving him anything until I get cock. A second one slipped in, stretching me. It’s been awhile. I sufficed a moan as the third went in and my hips bucked up. He pulled his fingers out and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss before settling between my legs, slipping in slowly. My back arched as he started to pump and gain speed.

“Fuck…” He moaned, starting to slow down, but getting deeper, “I’m…”

That’s all he could get out before he came into the condom and pushed me through an orgasm, both of our breathing uneven. He moved off of me and pulled the condom off, throwing it in the side trash can. His fingers traced over my stomach and on my hips, wrapping around them and pulling me into him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, intertwining our legs and snuggling my head into his chest.

“Goodnight, Jeremy…” I yawned, shutting my eyes.

“Goodnight, Marlee.” He kissed the top of my head and then rested his on top of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, new story for my new obsession. Say hello to Jeremy McKinnon from A Day to Remember. He is very amazing and I love this story with everything in me. I hope you love it just as much as I do, I've worked every hard.

Comment please and subscribe if you really love it.

This is my late birthday present to myself, because I roll that way. (:

-Pages on Word: 6
-Words: 1,604