You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic

If you had it to do over, would you do it over again?

The thump from outside the bedroom door woke me. Neil and Kevin have been doing lord knows what for three days. Jeremy decided that he was going to lock me in this room with him for a week, which I’m not complaining about, but the boys were probably tearing up my house.

“Babe…” I poked his sides, “Wake up…”

“Hmm…” He sighed, opening one eye.

“They’re breaking my house…”

“No there not…” He mumbled, pulling me closer to him.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him, getting out of bed. I walked into the bathroom, flipping on the light. You could tell that I’m gaining weight now… I didn’t think this was supposed to happen until later. Jeremy came in a few minutes later, wrapping his arms around me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.

“I’m getting fat…” I sighed, looking over the barely-there-stomach.

“No, you’re not.” He smiled, placing his hands over it.

“Liar,” I sighed leaning back into him, “I’m hungry.”

He nuzzled into my neck, laughing, “What do you want?”

“Waffles…”

“Do you want to go out and get them or do you want me to make them?”

“Let’s go out.” I smiled, dragging him back into the bedroom. This is the first time he’s mentioned going out, so I’m going to take advantage of it. He pulled away, going back into the bathroom to change and I headed for the closet. I grabbed a light yellow tank top and a pair of blue jean shorts, quickly slipping the shirt on. I pulled the shorts up and I couldn’t button them… Shit. I’m not that big yet.

“Babe, you ready to go?” He called outside of the walk-in closet.

I sighed, stepping out of the closet, “They don’t fit…”

He bit his bottom lip and scrunched up his face to keep from laughing, “I’m sorry…”

“No, you’re not.” I sighed, walking back into the closet and putting my sweats back on, “Leave.”

“Babe, I’m sorry.” He laughed, “But it was cute.”

“Leave.” I growled, slipping back under the covers, turning my back to him.

The bed dipped down and he pressed himself against me, wrapping an arm around my stomach. I tried to pull away from him, but he wrapped tighter, bringing me back into him. He kissed my neck and across my jaw line, smirking just a little, “I’m really sorry…”

“Whatever…”

“I am.” He whispered, kissing the side of my mouth.

“Just go get my waffles…” I turned to face him, giving him a kiss.

He smirked and kissed back before pulling away, walking out the door. I giggled when I heard Kevin and Neil shriek his name and then a loud thump of someone hitting the floor. The door quickly slammed and then footsteps came loudly up the steps, delivering Kevin and Neil to my room. They jumped on my bed, staring at me.

“Marlee, I’ve missed you.” Neil crawled on top of me, “You’ve left me with Kevin… You know I don’t like him.”

“Ass,” Kevin hissed.

“I’m sorry, baby Neil.” I kissed his cheek before pushing him off, “Jeremy locked me in here with him.”

“What have all been doing, besides eating?” He laughed, moving a bag of Doritos out of his way so he could sit by Kevin.

“Do you really want the answer to that question?” I laughed. Both of their faces scrunched up and they shook their heads.

“So why didn’t you go with Jeremy?” Kevin asked, resting his head on my shoulder.

“Nothing fits anymore…” I sighed, running a hand over my stomach, “He’s making me fat.”

“You are getting a little big…” Neil sighed, poking my stomach.

“ASS!” Kevin growled, smacking his arm, “Marlee, you’re not big.”

“Kevin, stop lying to her… Listen Marls, you are getting a tummy, so maybe you should stop eating so much.”

“You ass, she’s pregnant and she’s not big, so she can eat whatever the fuck she wants.” Kevin hissed, punching his shoulder.

“Stop hitting me!” Neil shrieked, smacking Kevin.

I turned away from them, hiding down under the covers. I could feel tears run down my face and all I wanted was Jeremy to get back fast. I can’t stand Neil much longer. The door slammed and I turned around, peeking over the covers, Neil was gone. Kevin smiled, wiping some of my tears.

“Thank you…” I whispered.

He nodded and gave me a hug, “Your welcome…”

“I’m ba-“ Jeremy opened the door, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing…” I sighed, wiping my eyes and getting out of bed. I walked over to him and he sat the food on the dresser, wrapping his arms around my waist. The bed creaked and Kevin walked out behind Jeremy, shutting the door. He pressed his lips to my forehead, “What happened?”

“Nothing, it’s stupid.” I sighed, hugging him tighter.

“Tell me…”

“Neil is mean…”

“What’d he do?” He growled, squeezing me tight.

“He said I was getting big and that I needed to stop eating so much…” I sighed, snuggling into his chest. He kissed my forehead and picked me up, carrying me to the bed. I crawled under the covers and he placed all the pillows under me, setting me upright. He walked to the bag, getting out my waffle and syrup, placing them in my lap. His hand slipped under on my chin, making me look up at him, “You’re not getting big, I promise.”

I smiled, pressing my lips to his, “I love you…”

“I love you too.” He whispered against my lips, moving toward the door, “I’ll be right back.”

I nodded as he left, leaving the door open. He yelled Neil’s name while stomping down the steps, so I crawled out of bed, waffles in hand and sat with Kevin on the couch. Jeremy’s face was red, never good and he was standing behind Neil, who hadn’t realized how mad he really was. He slapped Neil across the face and Kevin bit his lip to keep from laughing, “You stupid fuck, you made her fucking cry! What the hell is wrong with you?!”

“I didn’t mean too…” Neil whimpered.

“Fucking lie,” He yelled louder, “You knew what you were saying and you knew it’d hurt her feelings!”

“I’m sorry!”

“Don’t say it to me, ass.” He growled.

Neil moved away from Jeremy and sat next to me on the couch, “I’m sorry, Marlee. You’re not big and you shouldn’t stop eating… I was being stupid… I love you.”

I smiled, “You’re forgiven.”

He grinned and laid his head on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead and cut off a piece of my waffle, moving it toward him, “Waffle?”

He nodded and I fed him, earning strange look from Jeremy. He huffed, sitting across from us on the other couch as I finished my waffle.

“Alright, you’re finished.” Jeremy smiled, walking over to me, “Let’s go back upstairs.”

I nodded and I reached out for him. He rolled his eyes, picking me up bridal style and taking me up the steps and into the bedroom. He laid me on the bed, crawling to where his hips lined with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him down for a kiss. He pulled away, “Move in with me…”

“What?” I smiled, giving him another kiss.

“Move in with me.”

“Why?” I smiled wider, hopefully something more than the obvious reason.

“Because when I get home I want you to be there, not here. You’re in my life now and I want you in completely.”

“I will…”

He smiled, pressing a small kiss to my lips and moving down my neck, his beard tickling me more than it usually does. I giggled and ran my hands up under his shirt, rubbing across his stomach; He shied away and started laughing.

“Jeremy McKinnon, are you ticklish?” I smiled.

“No…”

I smiled and crawled on top of him, running my hands up his shirt, lightly scraping my nails against his skin. He bit his lip and snorted, looking away from me. I did it again and he busted out, “Marlee, stop!!!”

“Fine,” I laughed, kissing his forehead, “Can we sleep, I’m tired.”

“Mhm,”

He brought the covers over us and I snuggled under his chin, “I love you, Jeremy.”

“I love you too, baby.”