Life.

15;

"Caitlyn..."

He tried to pull me into him but I pushed him away and ran towards my house. I glanced back at him as he chased after me before slamming the door in his face and locking it. I slid down the door and let out a sob. He wasn't supposed to know.

I ran my fingers through my hair and eventually calmed myself down. I looked through the peep hole and saw him sitting in front of my house, which just pissed me off. Nobody ever understood when I wanted to be the fuck alone. I slammed the door open and as his eyes opened wide at me, I took off all the articles of clothing I had on.

If he wanted to help me so bad, he should see everything that I've done to myself.

All of the cuts on my arms, stomach, sides, legs, thighs, and hips. He wanted to know why my walls were so high up, well now he got him.

"There you go, Alex. Here's me, opening up to you. Letting you see me while my guard is down. Are you satisfied now? Can you finally get some sleep at night? You like seeing how fucked up I am over all of this?"

He made is way over to me and without hesitation, put his hand on my cheek. His eyes never left mine as his lips softly brushed mine. The door closed and he pulled me into his arms. His tongue explored my mouth and his hands slightly brushed over my stomach. He softly laid me down on the couch, him on top of me. I unbuttoned his pants and let them fall off, leaving him in only his boxers. He looked at me and I shook my head. His boxers came off and he was inside of me. I moaned every time he pushed inside of me, going harder and harder every time. Finally we both came, and I snuggled up to him, my head on his chest. Our bodies were wrapped up in each other as we sat in a comfortable silence. He lifted my head up with his thumb and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you and I always will. I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
short.

comment please. xo.