Marry Me

Marry Me

Name: Sarah Walker
Age:22
Crush: Wade Barrett
Friends: Maryse, Justin Gabe. Michelle McCool, Heath
Enemy: Kelly, Kane

“Ugh why did Wade have to like you of all the divas!” Justin Gabriel yelled at me. I glared at him.

“Cause there is no one better than me.” I said happily and smiled at him which was returned with a glare.

“God I hate you.”

“I hate you to Justin don’t worry.” I said and walked out of the core’s locker room and to the curtain as I was just about to defend my Diva’s championship against Kelly kelly. My music blasted and I walked out of the curtain not aknowledging the boo’s I got since I was now a elite member of the Core the fans reaction to me was now an awful one. I got in the ring and waited. When Kelly’s music played I was completely focused and before the bell rang I was on her slamming her face into the ring. The match was an interesting one and as much as I hated to admit this Kelly was tougher than I thought but she still wasn’t as tough as me. I got her in position where I could do the stunner and nailed it then covered. When I heard the 123 I was up and had my belt with me when the lights went out.

I woke up in the infirmary backstage with gauze wrapped around my head. I looked around and saw the trainer.

“Wha..What happened?” I asked sitting up and placing my hand on my head.

“Well Miss Walker while you were celebrating the Core came up and ambushed you are very lucky that…” I didn’t hear the rest of what the doctor was saying and I didn’t care. The Core had attacked me? No no they couldn’t have Wade’s their leader unless he.. No he wouldn’t couldn’t but then again he could. I swung my legs off the hospital like bed and walked out of the infirmary heading straight to the Core’s locker room.

“Did you see the way her head bounced off the matt! I guess she isn’t as tough as she thought she was.” Justin’s voice rang through the door and I clenched my fists when I heard Wade’s voice I thought I was going to die.

“Ha! I know I can’t believe she actually thought I liked her!” He yelled. I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes but I didn’t care there was something else that was rising beside hurt it was hate. I hated being used and I absoulutely hated being lied to! I slammed open the door and stood there with my hands on my hips and glared at them all. Wade was the first to stand up and speak.

“Babe…how are you feeling did you see Kelly sneak attack you?” He said concerned. I smirked Kelly sneak attack me after I knocked her out please.

“No I didn’t see anything but from what I just heard it wasn’t Kelly who did now was it Wade oh and You were just using me huh?!” I yelled at Wade he stepped back.

“Babe..” He said pleadingly but I didn’t care I was to pissed off to care.

“Don’t you dare Babe me Wade! I cared about you Wade I did really did bad but now I just find out you were using me!”I yelled and quickly wipped the tears away from my cheeks. Justin and Heath quickly left and I didn’t care anymore about them sure they had part in this but I was more focused on Wade.

“Sarah.. Please let me explain.” He begged again and I could see the tears in his eyes.

“What is there to explain Wade huh you were just using me for what?” He sighed and reached for me.

“Sarah I would never use you the camera’s were on sweetheart I was reading what the script said no mattter how much Heath and Justin hate you I would never use you at all! I love you.” My heart was filled and I sunk to the floor in my tears

“So so you were just on script?” I asked through my tears. He nodded and sat down by me wrapping me in his arms.

“Yes Sarah I would never do that…Never” I smiled then sighed.

“I’m sorry Wade I love you to.” He smiled and kissed me long and sweet.

“I love you to and its okay I would have acted the same way.” I smiled again and kissed him again before closing the locker room door and locking it.

“Babe!!!” Wade yelled from the stairs. I sighed and got out of my queen sized bed and sulked downstairs.

“Geesh I told you I was going to sleep cause I don’t feel good.” I said and lifted my gaze to see what he had found. The pregnancy test. I bit my lip.

“What is this?” he asked calmly looking at me. I chewed on my lip a little before I answered him trying to figure out the words to say.

“Well it’s a pregnancy test what else.” I answered. He smirked.

“Its not time to be funny Sarah please be serious. Is it yours?” I sighed and nodded.

“Yes.” I looked down when he placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up and kissed me lightly.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Cause I didn’t want you to worry and with your traveling I thought it was better not to tell you” I sighed and tried to push away.

“Sarah…babe I want you too know you never NEVER have to hide anything from me…Okay?” He asked pulling me to him. I nodded and he pulled me into a big hug.

“So are you pregnaunt?” I pulled away and nodded. His face brightened and he hugged me tighter.

“Uh Wade your squeezing me to hard.” I said through my teeth with wat breath I had. He let go.

“oh sorry I am just soo happy babe.” I smiled.

“Me to.”

~9 monthes later~

“Oh MY GOD!!!” I screamed as I laid in the hospital bed with Wade by my side.

“Ssshhh babe it’s going to be just fine we just have to wait for the contractions to get closer..”

“THEY GET CLOSER!!” I yelled and screamed as another contraction hit.

“Just breath babe hehehoheeho.” I glared at him

“Just shut up your voice is sooo not helping right now!” I yelled and squeezed his hand tighter as another one hit

“Okay its time Ms. Walker I just need you to push.” I screamed and Wade did to as I clenched his hand til my knuckles were white.

~Tomorrow~

“Look at her babe.” Wade said and kissed my head, “You did amazing!” I smiled and hugged my baby girl close to me.

“What are we naming her?” I asked Wade. He smiled and moved a piece of hair out of my face.

“How about Nicole Star Barrett?” I nodded.

“How about Nicole?” the baby smiled and I looked up at Wade.

“So Sarah since we have a family now I was wondering….if you would marry me” My eyes widened and I kissed him passionately.

“Yes!” He smiled and kissed the babies head.

“Did you hear that sweetheart me and mommy is getting married.” I laughed and looked at him smiling.

“I love you.”

“I love you to.”