‹ Prequel: Running on Adrenaline
Status: im working on it

Ruthless blood

ONE

I couldn’t help but wake early while I was on tour; I was use to waking up with everyone around me sleeping soundly after a night of drinking. I moved Hannah’s head from my lap slowly and climbed over a few seats in the van to get in the driver’s seat. Before I drove off, looked in the rear view mirror to see the whole band was in the van, I also got out to check the trailer was actually attached to the van, it was; so I decided it was time to head to our next small venue.

I loved having the streets of this country at my feet. I loved how people would come to our shows, start booing and leave cheering.

“Lia, I feel really vile” Hannah growled.

“Shit shit shit” I freaked out, knowing the back window was jammed, I got out and opened the door, she crawled out and lay next to the van.

“I’d be nice if you made it quick, we need to leave in like 15” I warned her, and furrowed my brows when I found a packet of gum in my shirt pocket. I then realised it was Jeremy’s shirt.
“Fucking van” I cursed.

“I think I’m good yo” Hannah stood, reaching for the gum in my hand.

“That’s my gum” she mentioned.

“It’s Jeremy’s shirt” i told her.

“I’ve been wearing that this whole week, thinking it was mine” she rolled her eyes “fucking van” we had literally no room for anything.

“Right on” I agreed, got into the driver’s seat and blew bubbles with the gum while I drove down the long streets.

“Leeds next week” Hannah sang.

I smiled and then sighed, I hated the feeling I got when I thought of Oli, I couldn’t believe how stupid I had been to walk away from that. Looking back with a clear mind, I knew I did feel something for him. Something extremely complicated.

“What are you planning on saying to Oli” Hannah tapped the back of my chair to the beat of the music.

“First of all stop that” she stopped “And second of all, I keep wishing that maybe he’ll just realise I was being stupid, sweep me up in his arms and live happily ever after”

A sneeze was heard from Jeremy, Hannah yelled at him as he sneezed on her and then he mumbled that I should get real.

“Oli doesn’t do that much Lia” he told me.

I groaned loud and long, and then turned up the heavy song, Jeremy and Tom yelled at me, begging to turn it down, while Hannah stuck her head out the window and waved a pair of Jeremy’s boxers in the air. He climbed the seat quickly exclaiming it was the only clean pair he had left. Just as I stuck my head out too, a car crossed the wrong side of the road, heading right towards us. I swerved, we bounced around when I crossed the low shoulder and when I halted to a sudden stop everyone just stopped what they were doing and breathed.

“Let’s get to the show alive today” Hannah broke the silence.

We then struck into fits of laughter, and with Jeremy’s boxers attached to the antenna of our van, we kept driving. The windows were all open as usual, and the wind moved each hair on my head, and though the outside air was cold, we didn’t care, because the wind was extremely freeing and we could feel the carelessness of what we were doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
weeeooow, new adventures

I really hope you guys follow the sequel :)
it shall be dramatic, and it shal be amazing

wee im off to bed

ENJOY
comments and subs :)
xx