Status: Going Slow But Strong!

Too Good To Be True

005

Late. Again.

Okay so the mile or two walk wasn't was Sasha had expected, and she was about three or four minutes behind when Jenny was scheduled to be there for her appointment. It wasn't that much time, but in the wedding business minutes could cost you everything and not being early was never something good.

Sasha opened the door to the bridal boutique, and spotted Jenny right away. The only client in the whole store, and the only girl just beaming as she talked about dresses. The perfect bride to be working with, someone that was just so excited to get married nothing was going to put her in a bad mood.

Jenny heard the bell ring as the door closed behind Sasha and made her way over to the young wedding planner wrapping her arms tightly around her waist.

"I'm sorry I'm late Jenny! The walk was just a little longer then I had planned." Sasha confessed as the two finished their hellos'.

"Don't worry about it, we got here just a few minutes ago, and the staff has been really good about taking care of all of us." Jenny smiled radiantly, that kind of smile that was contagious.

Sasha of course grinned back nodding. "Sabellas' is really wonderful. I take most of my brides here and everyone loves it! They really know their stuff." she nodded assuring the bride that she would be in good hands.

Jenny nodded looking around the entrance. "I've got no doubts in that! This place is beautiful!” She paused stopping when her eyes swept over to where her, rather large, group was sitting. “Oh! I haven’t even introduced you to my family yet!” Jenny blushed feeling ashamed that she was ignoring her family slightly. Jenny looped her arm through the crook of Sashas’ arm and gently led her towards the large group.

Sasha fiddled with the hem of her royal blue dress as she looked over the ten people that sat in front of her. Locking eyes with one person in particular.

“This is Steven. My Fiancés’ best friend.” Jenny explained introducing Sasha to the boy she had met only yesterday in the little store. “He’s going to be the best man at the wedding. Scott and Steven played hockey together in college and in the minors before then so they’ve know each other for a long time now!” She laughed lightly.

Sasha finally broke eye contact with Steven to look over at Jenny, “I didn’t know that Scott played hockey.”

“He did, the last year of college he ended up tearing his ACL and it kind of messed up the whole professional part for him.” Steven replied before Jenny could have even opened her mouth.

“He does some behind the scenes stuff for the Bruins now. Can’t keep him away from the game!” Jenny smiled shooting Steven a quick glare that Sasha wasn’t meant to see.

Willing to change the subject Steven rolled his eyes dramatically and pretty much did everything he could to hold himself back from making a childish face at Jenny before turning back to Sasha. “Why don’t we just get her into some dresses before she kicks me out of here?” he smiled.