Status: Going Slow But Strong!

Too Good To Be True

006

Dress shopping with Jenny was absolutely no problem. Heck she was easily the only bride Sasha ever had that was extremely excited about every dress she tried on. Then again it was Jenny the girl that was never unhappy.

With the appointment now pushing forty five minutes Sasha was beginning to become worried. But when Jenny stepped out in a beautiful sweetheart neck high waist-ed off white dress the whole room went silent and you could see the tears just running down Jenny's cheeks.

Sasha rushed to her brides side pulling the tissues from her purse and handing them over to Jenny.

"It's perfect!" Jenny smiled dabbing the tears from her cheeks and eyes.

There was a chorus of 'ooo's' and 'ahhh's' and plenty of hugging as Jenny twirled in the gown, her face somehow lighting up even more then earlier that afternoon.

"I don't want to take it off, it's so comfortable and pretty and I love it!" Jenny cooed.

"Well I don't think they'll let you wear it out of the store, so sadly it's going to have to stay here for alterations and everything but I'm glad this is your dress!" Sasha smiled hugging the girl tightly.

As Jenny went to get measured and changed back into her street clothes Sasha mingled about with the family, catching up with Jenny's mother Beth on a few last details of the venue. Of course who but Steven would come over to join in on the conversation.

"Oh Jenny told me you got them the Harrington Farm for them. Her and Scott are so excited." He nodded.

"Yeah thankfully the owner, Jake is my neighbours, brothers, best friend's, girlfriends, father." she paused. "Or something like that. Anyways he's really sweet and I worked out a really good deal with them."

Beth grinned. "Jenny has always talked about that place since she was little. I still can't believe you got them in!" She hugged Sasha tightly. "I really don't think we can repay you for any of this! It's so worth more than any amount of money!"

"I'm here to make everyone happy!" Sasha smiled. "And I like doing my job really well!"

"You're heading to lunch with us right?" Steven asked.

"Yeah I promised Jenny I would! Why?" She asked.

"Oh no reason just wondering. That's all." he grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jenny's dress