Computer Lovers

The Accident

Alba's P.O.V:

When I opened my eyes lights were blaring and I couldn’t make out where I was. I tried to look around but my neck wouldn't move it was stiff and I didn't know why. I tried to lift my arm up but when I did I felt this pain shooting up my side and I decided that it wasn’t a good idea to move. I moved my arm along my side and felt this long gash and my hands began to tremble with fear and agony. I laid my hand back down next to my body and I tried to readjust my neck. As I did that my eyes darted from left to right trying to catch someone's eyes and they finally did. The man came over to me and started talking but I couldn’t make out the words. They all seemed to get jumbled together. I closed my eyes tight and tried to focus on the words enter my head.

"Miss are you alright? You have been in a terrible car accident! Can you hear me?" the trauma surgeon spoke to me as he opened my eyes and flashed a light in it. I opened my mouth and sucked in air but it hurt to breathe. It was as if someone was stepping on my body crushing my ribs into my lungs. They looked over at my monitor and saw that my body was under stress and they gave me a medicine through my IV to calm me down. My breathing slowed and I spoke softly.

"It hurts to breathe, where are my friends?" I managed to squeeze out on the little breath that I had. He looked at me and shook his head.

"You can't worry about them now, you have to focus on you! Is there someone we can call?" he asked and I tried to sit up but the sharp pain returned and I let out a scream and then I closed my eyes.

"Where is Ashleigh?" I growled under my breath. He gave me a sedative to put me to sleep for a little bit.

"Well what are you going to tell her? He friend is in a medically induced coma?" I could hear everything but I couldn't open my eyes from this dream. I couldn’t scream or cry. All I could do was listen to what happened. The voices kept on changing. All different from the other. Finally one spoke up about the accident. "Well it seems as though the drive was going 70 mile per hour and the other driver hit them head on. Alba was in the back and was thrown from the car. Ashleigh was in the front seat and received a lot of blunt trauma to her head." the man kept talking but I stopped listening. I had heard enough. I wanted to wake up and scream. Had I really been thrown from Chloe's car? She was an amazing driver. She didn't make any mistakes. I have to hear more. "It only looks like one fatality, the rest should be fine. Including Ashleigh, but Chloe, she didn’t make it." I stopped listening again. I couldn’t take it anymore the person I had know pretty much my entire life has been ripped away because of some accident. I kept trying to force myself to wake up but I decided to let it happen naturally. I wasn’t ready to enter the real world again. Not yet at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I know but will happen in the next one?

Any suggestions? Comments?

I hope you guy's like this chapter!