Computer Lovers

The Depression

Alba’s P.O.V.
I woke up and I sighed as I blew the hair from my face. My arm and hand numb from sleeping on it. I was now able to walk. The doctors gave me a smaller boot after my complaining. I climbed out of bed, slid the boot on my foot and I trudge up the stairs into the kitchen to meet my love. He was making me breakfast and it smelled delicious. Derik was perfect in all ways shapes and forms. He was leaving for Maine today and I was really depressed. I sat down in my seat and I begged him to stay longer.
“Boo you know if I could I would. I can’t though.” He said as he kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower. What was the point of us being together if we weren’t allowed to spend every second together? I started the water until the bathroom became steamy. I went into my room and looked at the time. 12:46 . I walked back up the steps and I turned him around and began kissing him. I undid his pajama bottoms and he let his hands roam up and down my shirt. Our moaning filling the room. Finally one of us pulled back and we knew what the other wanted. He swept me into his arms and he carried me down stairs into my room. He set me down on the bed and I smiled my sly smile. I walked into my steamy bathroom Derik following me. Our clothes began coming off our lips meeting along the way soon we were stepping into the shower. He lifts me up so I was between him and the shower wall his throbbing cock sliding into me. I bit down on his neck leaving my teeth imprints on his neck and he moaned thrusting deeper and harder. I looked into his sea green eyes and his tongue slid into my mouth. Our tongues playing tag with one another in my mouth, the water running down my legs as he continued to thrust. He was going harder and faster and my moaning became louder and louder. He soon stopped and looked me in the eyes.
“Wait, Alba! We need to be using protection. Let me get a condom.” He said as he began sliding out of me. I quickly wrapped my legs around him so he couldn’t move and he slide back in.
“No! Let’s just finish. We can use one the next time.” I coaxed as I licked the water off of my lips. He sighed and then I began to clench my vagina around his cock and he nodded in agreement as he played with my ass. Soon he came in me and we were washing up then getting in a taxi on our way to the airport. As we waited at the gate, tears began welling up in my eyes and Derik wrapped his arms around me holding me. I sighed as I tried to calm down.
“We’ll talk every night like we use to. I promise.” He whispered in my ear. I nodded knowing he was telling the truth. I lifted my head up and kissed his soft lips then he let go of me and went his own way. My eyes burned from crying, my tears polling under my chin as I watched him disappear in the crowd of people. My throat ached from sobbing. I walked to the park and sat on the swing and thought about how much I missed him. How much I missed my best friend. My life wasn’t going as I planned and I knew it wasn’t getting any better. I went home and crawled in bed and cried until I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry this chapter is short.

I hope you enjoy this though!

Comments?

Any suggestions on what i can write in the next chapter?